GUILTY MO - Jacque Rawson Waller, 39, Jackson, 31 May 2011

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/da..._waller_jackson_police_head_investigation.php

"We're trying to fill in the blanks without his help, basically," Jackson police chief James Humphrey tells Cape Girardeau's KFVS.

Humphrey adds that his department is reviewing some 200 leads brought in through the Major Case Squad. None of those tips, though, have yet to produce any definitive insight into Waller's whereabouts in a case in which police suspect foul play.

"We've sent off numerous evidentiary items that we're waiting to get analysis on that will lead us in more directions," says Humphreys. [/U][/U]

http://www.ksdk.com/rss/article/263130/3/Search-for-missing-mother-goes-national

Waller's parents suspect foul play in her disappearance. They think someone left her car on the interstate to make it look like she had car trouble.

"I think there was a bicycle in that car," Rawson said. "I think the perpetrator rode it back to his house in Jackson."

Waller's parents hope someone saw the car or someone one a bike the night she disappeared. But many of the drivers who drive that stretch are probably long gone. That's why the push is on to get Jacque's case national attention.

"Whoever seen it may not know what they seen but may be able to find her," said Jackson resident Dana Abel.

Search for Jacque Waller goes national

Ste. Genevieve, MO (KSDK) - It will be two weeks Wednesday since a Ste. Genevieve mother of triplets disappeared. On Tuesday, her friends and family are trying to bring her story into the national spotlight, in hopes that it may lead to a break in the case.

There's an effort underway in Jackson, Missouri to rent one of the billboards to get the information out about Jacque Waller's disappearance. The hope is that some driver on Interstate 55 saw something the night she disappeared but may not have realized it.

"We're especially interested in her car," said Stan Rawson, Waller's father. "[We want to know] how it wound up at the 105 mile marker in Fruitland."

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/263130/3/Search-for-missing-mother-goes-national

Curious if the husband was seeking/wanted custody of the kids in the upcoming divorce - I ask because I found in all the cases (limited to ones I've seen) of where a wife goes missing and the husband is the one who did it - the husband wanted custody or was fighting for custody. It's a red-flag (husband insisting on custody) that I don't understand...

I was thinking child support and alimony may have been a motive. If she had triplets and those other two older kids, that's a LOT of child support for the next umpteen years. Plus, he would've probably lost the house and the car, and maybe other things of financial or sentimental value.

There was a comment on topix, that indicated he stated he was not going to pay support. Take that for what it's worth ... His business had also recently went into bankruptcy. Sounds like money was an issue for him. Wonder if Jacque had a life insurance policy and if she had already changed the beneficiary?

There was a comment on topix, that indicated he stated he was not going to pay support. Take that for what it's worth ... His business had also recently went into bankruptcy. Sounds like money was an issue for him. Wonder if Jacque had a life insurance policy and if she had already changed the beneficiary?

If he was being openly defiant like that, that's not a good sign. It's sounding like he may have snapped under what must've been a considerable amount of stress, between the financial problems and the family issues.

It reminds me of the video below of Dr. Lee Warren, starting at the 3:30 mark in the video where he says that mental health workers in his organization have been completely overwhelmed with people needing help since the beginning of the recession. He says, "When people lose everything and have nothing left to lose, they lose it."

YouTube - ‪USA Economic Collapse 2009? pt2‬‏

New Madrid Co. Sheriff says Waller case similar to cold case

NEW MADRID, MO (KFVS) - New Madrid County Sheriff, Terry Stevens says Jacque Waller's case immediately reminded him of Teresa Butler's story.

By all accounts a loving mother, gone without a trace.

For more than five years, Sheriff Stevens has helped the family search for Butler.
On a January morning in 2006, Butler's husband came home to Risco after working the overnight shift. Their two young children were home but Teresa was not.
"It immediately reminded me of Teresa," said Stevens.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/14905571/new-madrid-co-sheriff-says-waller-case-similar-to-cold-case

Sadly, nothing new to report in the search for Jacque today.

Family and friends are working hard to keep her name out there and to ensure she is not forgotten.

If he was being openly defiant like that, that's not a good sign. It's sounding like he may have snapped under what must've been a considerable amount of stress, between the financial problems and the family issues.

It reminds me of the video below of Dr. Lee Warren, starting at the 3:30 mark in the video where he says that mental health workers in his organization have been completely overwhelmed with people needing help since the beginning of the recession. He says, "When people lose everything and have nothing left to lose, they lose it."

YouTube - ‪USA Economic Collapse 2009? pt2‬‏

Thank you for the video MLE, very informative.

I'm not sure if he snapped or this was premeditated.

Thank you for the video MLE, very informative.

I'm not sure if he snapped or this was premeditated.

I think premeditated. Jacque was going to his house for the purpose of picking up her son. Clay had taken the child to the babysitters house, so that tells me what I need to know.

I would LOVE to know what time Clay picked him up from the babysitters house.

I think that's a logical assumption Lovejac, but just not enough info to say for sure.
Since Clay Waller has not given an interview, we don't know those little details. LE says he is not talking to them anymore. Does he have an attorney?

Jacque arrives at Clay's sometime before 4:00 PM to pick up her son-
Son is not there, Jacque gets mad and supposedly storms away on foot-
Clay leaves right after that and returns around 6:00 PM, says Jacque's car is gone-

So what did Clay do between 4 and 6? Is that when he picked up his son from the babysitter's?

What did Clay do between 6 and midnight (he supposedly called the police to report Jacque missing at midnight because she did not return to pick up her son).

Sister of Cape girl missing 46 years to speak in Jefferson City

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. -- All of Missouri's missing persons, including Jacque Waller, a mother of triplets who disappeared June 1 from Jackson, will be honored today at a ceremony in the state capitol.
A Cape Girardeau woman whose toddler sister disappeared in 1965 will be one of two keynote speakers at the event meant to bring awareness to the more than 1,200 people missing in the state.

"That is simply staggering. The number of families affected when a loved one is missing is immeasurable and the effects are worse than devastating," said Ra'Vae Edwards, Missouri Missing executive director.

Martha Hamilton, sibling of missing Elizabeth Ann Gill, will be joined by B.J. Spamer of the University of North Texas, who will speak of the significance of DNA and the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System -- an online database with information about missing-persons cases

http://www.semissourian.com/story/1736853.html

Why aren't more people engaging themselves with this case?

I have asked myself the same question. Media attention has a lot to do with it, IMO. What drives some cases and not others?
Garage sale to benefit Waller's children

JACKSON, MO (KFVS) - The Jacque Waller investigation is about to enter its third week, and still investigators have no concrete evidence as to what happened to the missing wife and mother of three.

Friends, family and co-workers are doing everything they can to keep hope alive.

The latest is a garage sale to benefit the Jacque Waller family fund.
It will be Saturday, July 9, at Calvary United Pentecostal Church in Jackson, and will feature items like clothes and furniture, all donated by supporters.

Jackson Police Chief James Humphreys says his department is still following leads in the case, and is waiting for evidence to come back that was sent to a crime lab.
http://www.kfvs12.com/story/14940770/garage-sell-to-benefit-wallers-children

do we know what evidence they are waiting to be returned from the lab?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice is coming
Back