MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of things from this:
His street name was meow meow? Okay..
Not surprised to hear he is bipolar.
Does he have a child?? If so I hope that they were never hurt by him and get some serious therapy/have a loving maternal family
No, the street name of the drug he sold, was Meow Meow.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I guess it depends on if it's subject to the 10% or not. I don't see him or his family having that kind of cash if it's the whole 50k in cash.

The Gpa is 85 years old. His wife died about 7 years ago so without someone there to talk to all the time I'm betting he's lost lots of short term memory.

That's a complete assumption. I know 90 year olds that are sharp as a tack.

A couple of things from this:
His street name was meow meow? Okay..
Not surprised to hear he is bipolar.
Does he have a child?? If so I hope that they were never hurt by him and get some serious therapy/have a loving maternal family

At least one child, possibly 3. Possibly some in the cps system based on case net filings.

I wonder if this is the same ex girlfriend that filed the order of protection against him, for choking her and killing her kats. The one who said he told her he had watched the live go out of a persons eyes and that he had killed ex girlfriends in the past, that pigs even eat bones.
If this is the same girl, what in the world is she doing still having anything at all to do with him??

I am fairly certain it's another ex. This person has been around since the early KK groups and has always been a KY supporter. She has actually posted a few things about KY -- they're public posts and pretty easy to find. She "understands" him and knows the "real" him -- you know, in sort of a Manson girl sort of way. I could say more about her, but I'll keep it at that.

I am thinking back to when I was house hunting, and when they said "cash" it meant you had to have the money upfront (no loan, straight cash). I wonder if it is the same when it says "cash bond"? They have to pay the total up front? In that case I couldn't see him making bond.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Sorry if already answered. I'm not caught up all the way yet, but here is info on cash bonds...

http://finance.zacks.com/surety-bond-vs-cash-bond-3462.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunburn, or the result of standing too close to a fire maybe. Doesn't look like the red of abrasions, at least not on the left side (as we look at it).

I have not caught up on anything past this post so sorry if i am repeating anyone, but my first thought was also that the red skin was from standing too close to a fire. what made me think this way was the white lines from around his eye. it looks like the burn happened fairly quickly while his face was crinkled up (squinting brought on by a sudden burst of heat?). my nephew came home from his dad's house last week with a horrible sunburn and this looks completely different to me. just my .02 ...

I am fairly certain it's another ex. This person has been around since the early KK groups and has always been a KY supporter. She has actually posted a few things about KY -- they're public posts and pretty easy to find. She "understands" him and knows the "real" him -- you know, in sort of a Manson girl sort of way. I could say more about her, but I'll keep it at that.

apparently I need your sleuthing skills, because I am not finding any of these posts!

Sorry if already answered. I'm not caught up all the way yet, but here is info on cash bonds...

http://finance.zacks.com/surety-bond-vs-cash-bond-3462.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so afraid that KY is going to be bailed out. I was really hoping that the judge would increase bail at today's hearing. I know I wouldn't be able to come up with $50,000, but at least his grandfather (AY; I find the inconsistencies in his statements to MSM very troubling, especially given the fact that he was KY's alibi in KK's case) owns his own home, and it appears his extended family own quite a bit of land, too, enabling them to borrow money. I am worried that if he were to be released on bail, people who might otherwise talk to LE about Jessica's whereabouts wouldn't, out of fear of possible retribution on KY's part.

Just a thought but could there possibly been a bonfire at the party? Maybe that was his excuse for the burns but then they found some other evidence that links him to it? Maybe he thought he could get away with it again.... JMO

No matter what he needs to be locked away for the rest of his life...

Just a thought but could there possibly been a bonfire at the party? Maybe that was his excuse for the burns but then they found some other evidence that links him to it? Maybe he thought he could get away with it again.... JMO

No matter what he needs to be locked away for the rest of his life...

Ok, I don't remember where I read it, so delete if not allowed, but a girl that was at the party stated somewhere on facebook that it was just supposed to be a few friends getting together for chilli, and they made Kylr leave when he got super wasted, because it wasn't supposed to be a "party". So I don't think a bonfire was involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mayanlips