MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has happened in other threads and I feel guilty and conflicted every time. I don't want it to be Jessica but I don't want it to be someone else either. :(

Yes, obviously no one wants anyone missing to be found dead but they have found a body so someone's family will be hurt no matter what. Mainly, I hope for closure and justice and that process can only start if they find Jessica. The chances she is alive are too slim to hope for anything else, IMO. :(

This says it's a white woman in her 20's: http://www.kctv5.com/story/33123385/authorities-say-body-found-in-ditch-in-cass-county

That's the first mention of race I've seen. I was thinking the only reason they could rule out Jessica so fast is if the body was obviously another race. Maybe there are no tattoos?
If not Jessica, who could it be?
Maybe the body is too new to be Jessica. It's possible this person hasn't been reported as missing yet, if that's the case. :(

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

The height, weight, hair color and eye color could all immediately not match Jessica, and as someone else mentioned... time of death. How sad, no matter who she is. :(

She probably deserves her own thread, if there isn't one.

Back to square one with Jessica. Where could she be?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Sad to say but I don't think KY(or anyone who's close to him) would let her be found that easily... ☹️

The height, weight, hair color and eye color could all immediately not match Jessica, and as someone else mentioned... time of death. How sad, no matter who she is. :(

from what i can see from KC news outlets, it is only a prelim report that it is not jessica. seeing as this was first reported to be a man and other reports have differed over the last few hours, i am still waiting with baited breath, heart pounding with anxiety. i do not hope it is jessica, but i also hope it is no one else. unfortunately i do not believe jessica to still be alive, so if that is the case, i hope this body to be hers only for her family to have closure (as much as possible in situations like this) and for the ability of law enforcement to officially charge that with homicide.

at the sake of sounding crude, i am wondering if things like height/weight/hair color could be altered by things like beatings, burning, and/or the body being in water (bloating, etc) which would make it difficult to identify at first glance? these are just a few other thoughts that make me think it is better to wait for a more official report from LEO about the identification of this body.

no matter what - whoever this body belongs to, i pray that their soul can rest in peace and that justice will prevail. what crushing news... :(

If I'm not mistaken, the police are saying it's no one in any ongoing investigations in the metro area.
It is the reporter saying it's not Jessica. Could be police don't want any info out until they've had a chance to notify the family.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
I wonder if they already know the identity and are just waiting to notify next if kin.

It's not just you, those statements all seem to contradict each other. Maybe the media have the gpas mixed up? KY has 2 gpas, one in KC (AY), that was searched yesterday, the other in Edwards where KY was arrested Sunday.

Those articles have him at a gpa's on Thursday night at 9:30pm, when he was supposedly last seen with JR leaving the party. Edwards is too far for that. And gpa last saw him Thursday night, and Friday morning. Edwards Friday morning? KC Thursday night?

Yeah, someone is confused. I know I am too!

KCTV 5 usually gets the facts a little wrong. I'm from the area and noticed that years ago. For some reason they always have a little different story then the other stations and I know from some other stories that have happened in this area they have been known to confuse some things.
\

KCTV 5 usually gets the facts a little wrong. I'm from the area and noticed that years ago. For some reason they always have a little different story then the other stations and I know from some other stories that have happened in this area they have been known to confuse some things.
\

:welcome:Welcome, momcoach! Always good to have locals here!

This is just all my opinion. I have followed the KK case for years and read all the threads. I have talked to a few people who knew people in the area and gotten their take on things. Again this is just my thoughts. From what I've gathered JR had been seeing KY behind her boyfriends back. This is not a judgement on her. I believe she was a very sweet naive gril who happened to fall in lust for the bad guy and couldn't see in him the evil that the rest of us do! So she had been seeing him for a couple of months and that night told her boyfriend she was going out with friends when she was really going out with KY to this party. I think they took her car and she let him drive it. At the party it is said that he got really drunk and obnoxious and they asked him to leave. So I think they left together. I think that was the first night that JR saw the real KY and it probably scared her. It is said that at the party he had confessed his love for JR. He probably did have strong feelings for her. However when she saw how violent he became at the party and how he snapped my guess is she tried to end things with him. She probably told him she couldn't do this to her boyfriend. This is probably why he snapped and killed her but she probably put up a fight. He probably got rid of the body that night then drove home and went to bed. That's why when he went to work the next day he had scratches on his face but no burns. After he was sent home from work he probably realized that word was going to get out about JR missing so thats when he decided to get rid of the car. I'm sure that's why he called the Ex girlfriend and tried to make plans. He needed someone to follow him in his car so he could park it some where close. Once they were done driving around he probably took JR car from where ever he had hidden it and burned it escaping to his own car and driving down to Edwards to hide out. He is a narcissistic psycho path so I'm sure he was cocky enough to think he could get away with it. My guess is someone helped him without knowing they helped him. I read a post somewhere that a FL had put on FB and her status for Friday night was something like "shanangans with Kylr". My guess is he was riding around with this girl that night and she followed him for him to stash his car but didn't know what was really going on. Again this is just what I have pieced together and the conclusion I have drawn. I don't know anyone involved personally so if someone out there knows something different you may feel free to correct me.

Oh momcoach, her being involved with him was exactly what I was afraid of. I am going to cry for this sweet girl. Most of us survive our mistakes. Most of us are able to learn from them. She wasn't afforded that opportunity to grow, and from all accounts she would have grown into an amazing woman. It is not fair. I hate him.

I am going to throw a childish fit for a second.

I hate him. I hate him. I HATE HIM.

Part of me feels bad for him because he is an empty shell of a human being.

But I really hate him. I really hate all people like him. Jessica wasn't his possession, and neither was Kara.

They both should have been able to move in, establish careers if they wanted to, raise families if they wanted to. All if that choice was theirs.

This is making me sick. I just feel so much empathy for these girls. I see so much of my young self in them.

I want them to be here okay. :(

FWIW those green capsules on the floor look like generic Imodium (Loperamide) I hope he got a really bad case of the trots!

Well, if it's that, he could also have been taking it for opioid withdrawal or anxiety.

My guess is someone helped him without knowing they helped him. I read a post somewhere that a FL had put on FB and her status for Friday night was something like "shanangans with Kylr". My guess is he was riding around with this girl that night and she followed him for him to stash his car but didn't know what was really going on. Again this is just what I have pieced together and the conclusion I have drawn. I don't know anyone involved personally so if someone out there knows something different you may feel free to correct me.

I can definitely see this part being true. If he contacted one ex to "drive around" and she blew him off, what would stop him from contacting someone else with the same request? It seems like a harmless request on the surface.

Has her remains been found..I seen a picture of what looked like burnt hair a few pages back and I use to work at a rim and tires plant and those are the side wires that cures in to the rubber for strength but at first glance I was Oh god also....The other thing i wondered is if she hasn't been found yet , one is this still the same town near where they all lived when kara went missing lastly if she has not been found what do you think the chances are that he put jessica on top or beside where ever it is he put kara...because clearly its worked out so far with whatever he did with kara sadly to say .....

Well, if it's that, he could also have been taking it for opioid withdrawal or anxiety.

I can definitely see this part being true. If he contacted one ex to "drive around" and she blew him off, what would stop him from contacting someone else with the same request? It seems like a harmless request on the surface.

Ya but it seems like a harmless request to us but remember what a few of his ex gf's have said about him and what he has done to them and u know they have told everyone if not its been on tv so i dont see too many girls that are seeing it as a harmless request anymore .he before jessica long long before her has admitted to gf;s now ex;s that he has killed before and what it was like to watch kara's lips turn blue ..

Has her remains been found..I seen a picture of what looked like burnt hair a few pages back and I use to work at a rim and tires plant and those are the side wires that cures in to the rubber for strength but at first glance I was Oh god also....The other thing i wondered is if she hasn't been found yet , one is this still the same town near where they all lived when kara went missing lastly if she has not been found what do you think the chances are that he put jessica on top or beside where ever it is he put kara...because clearly its worked out so far with whatever he did with kara sadly to say .....

1) She hasn't officially been found
2) Most likely tires
3) According to the map made by one of the users here, it's pretty close to where Kara disappeared
4) I'm thinking maybe a similar method of death and disposal because that's what he's familiar with, but he seemed more constrained in this situation (both in terms of time and place), so probably unlikely for location IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname