MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in KC and the media is doing a great job at getting the word out about this! I heard mention of this Amber Alert four times from the two radio stations I listen to during my drive to work!

I haven't read this thread yet, and don't know the details (will go back and read soon), but I'm praying for this poor girl!

BonyenKCTV5 Bonyen Lee
We're live on KCTV5 every half hour for the latest on the Amber Alert. Please call TIPS Hotline if you have info on 10 mo. old Lisa Irwin.
24 minutes ago

missing glass...I wonder if the entire pane is missing or is it broken and not stated in the tweet. Missing pane would tell me this was well planned. I don't see it was broken for wouldn't that awaken the parents?

Sounds like LE thinks a ransom call may be made? Any other thoughts as to why they would take their cell phones? :waitasec:

I think that is SOP in any missing person case these days.

I think that is SOP in any missing person case these days.

Really? This is the first time I hear cell phones from family members are taken away in an abduction case!

I think they have to rule out family members 1st and checking cell phones would assist with that.

Really? This is the first time I hear cell phones from family members are taken away in an abduction case!

At this point LE is treating this as an abduction. Believe me that LE is running a parralel investigation and the parents are the focus. Sad but true.

I wonder what the weather has been like, any rain, any chance of foot prints? Maybe there is sparse grass and dirt or sand near the house. The lawn doesn't look all that lush to me.

KC hasn't had rain in a few weeks... it's been sunny and 70s for three weeks straight.

Looking at the cell phones is faster than getting a search warrant and waiting on the provider to provide info.

At this point LE is treating this as an abduction. Believe me that LE is running a parralel investigation and the parents are the focus. Sad but true.

OK. Gotcha

I work closely with certain KCPD members who may have information on this case. My job has nothing to do with crime/missing persons/etc. But even so, I'll try to find any ongoing updates related to this case.

I'm so worried for this poor girl.

I wonder what the weather has been like, any rain, any chance of foot prints? Maybe there is sparse grass and dirt or sand near the house. The lawn doesn't look all that lush to me.

Very dry. But in that, there is a chance that there will be dusty prints below the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley