MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps it was a neighborhood person. That has happened in the past. If the person is mentally unstable they might need the lights on and take the cells. WHo knows? make the voice in thier head are telling them. Wasnt there a case of a teen or young adult whom took a little girl, helped with the case and had her body in his bed room that was only a few doors down?

The boys are old enough to know that something was amiss, don't you think? And I am sure they have been questioned. jmo

Not if they were asleep when it happened. If she did it alone, at the very least, that would mean she left them home unattended. If she did not do it, at the very least, means somebody had the most astronomical good luck possible.

I've not heard or read anywhere how the 911 call was made. But come to think of it I have also not heard that there was any neighbors present when LE arrived. If someone came to my house and needed to use my phone to call 911, I would probably go back to their house with them. Emotional support as well as finding out more about what was going on. Another little anomaly.

Didn't I read that the mother got the boys and ran out in the yard. That she stopped a passing police car? Or did I dream that? Why was there a police car driving down the street at that time of the morning. I really haven't heard about a 911 call. ty

Were the other children staying somewhere for awhile during this investigation or am I remembering this wrong?

Hold the phone, something just hit me. We're talking about a 10 month old, right? A SICK 10 month old? I don't know about anyone else's kids, but I can guarantee you my kid would have been screaming bloody murder if a) someone awoke her, ESPECIALLY if she wasn't feeling well and b) that someone was not a primary caretaker. Short of the intruder drugging the child, is mom claiming Lisa is so mild-mannered that she'd allow someone to take her out of the house without making a peep?

Not if they were asleep when it happened. If she did it alone, at the very least, that would mean she left them home unattended. If she did not do it, at the very least, means somebody had the most astronomical good luck possible.

Actually I was referring the portion of the post that said the father took her when he left for work. Sorry I should have bolded that.

Hold the phone, something just hit me. We're talking about a 10 month old, right? A SICK 10 month old? I don't know about anyone else's kids, but I can guarantee you my kid would have been screaming bloody murder if a) someone awoke her, ESPECIALLY if she wasn't feeling well and b) that someone was not a primary caretaker. Short of the intruder drugging the child, is mom claiming Lisa is so mild-mannered that she'd allow someone to take her out of the house without making a peep?

Well, other family members have already talked about how friendly and easy-going Lisa is. Also, if she had been given Tylenol or Benadryl, there's a good chance she would have been out cold. Plus, some kids are just deep sleepers.

my kids slept pretty hard when they were sick sometimes after being away coughing

Every baby is different but mine woke up every four hours or so, especially if she was on cold meds that usually wear off in about four hours. My baby did not sleep through the night until she was two.

Were the other children staying somewhere for awhile during this investigation or am I remembering this wrong?

Boy were at neighbor which some have said are relitives...

BBM: I am wondering "who" this call was made to ... any ideas ?

And ... the 3 "missing cell phones" -- has it been confirmed yet WHOSE names those phones were in ? Mother ? Father ? Anyone else's name ?

I have read elsewhere that it might have been a family member. But that is just rumor. (Not father.)

perhaps it was a neighborhood person. That has happened in the past. If the person is mentally unstable they might need the lights on and take the cells. WHo knows? make the voice in thier head are telling them. Wasnt there a case of a teen or young adult whom took a little girl, helped with the case and had her body in his bed room that was only a few doors down?

Again,this makes it NOT random.

My friends cell is in my s/o's name... his family plan was cheaper to add one more to it than her get a new one

so un-top of the random abductor leaving most of the lights on,

Their house is also really well lit.....

:banghead:

Right,
I can see this scenario,

Abductor: "Hmmmmm, what house should we steal a baby from, how about the one that is really well lit,"

and lets go in the front door, wait,

lets pry open the window on the front of this house first....

wait look they left the front door open for us...

and while we are stealing the baby lets steal the cell phone,

also lets turn on most of the light in the house so we can see

.:banghead:

And so that if anyone happens to drive by, they can look in the windows and see us very clearly, and fully describe and identify us...

Bold by me

That was an awful convenient statement, wasn't it? I KNOW police picked up on her concession, "she would go to just about anybody".

Regarding the door being unlocked for the first time... mom is trying to suggest that intruders slink around, waiting for someone to leave their door unlocked. How would they know??? Do they go around trying everyone's door?

Mom knows something. I'm getting more convinced as I type.

all i remember is an article that said the grandparents were staying with them at a neighor's house (the day that the parents were at police station all day)

Can children be interviewed by police without the parent's consent or presence?

Generally, no. I believe that Child Protective Services may have the right in some states to interview without consent if they believe a child may be in danger. I'm not sure about LE. Anyone else know for sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member