MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad:...most of t lights in house were on...almost every room in the house; she leaves 1 or 2 on [at most]

Jeanne to Dad... what do you think happened to your baby Lisa...

Dad... We don't know...

Ummm... a better answer would have been.... "Well, she didn't walk out of here... so apparently some one took her"!

BBM

Okay - so JI used his work phone to call 911.

Then what is the explanation for the early statements by parents (as they raced around the house): "Where are the phones?"

If one has one's work phone handy, there is no need to race around the house asking "Where are the phones?"

Hmmmm...

Could this be one of the reasons why LE may doubt DB's and/or JI's account?

I find it possible and just as plausible that the work phone was left in the vehicle and upon finding his daughter missing his instinct was to go for the nearest phone (ie the ones left on the counter) hence he noticed they were missing.

Dad: screen was pushed into the room of t house
No, [person] couldn't fit in
Mom: nothing makes sense

They had the baby monitor on, and she heard nothing ? I could hear my kids breathing on our monitor..:maddening:

Mom said- paraphrasing- she only hears the baby cry on the monitor, [then she starts dry sobbing..] Then she turns off the sob a few moments later and answers questions while looking towards the floor.

What? Sounds like they picked names out of a hat....people who had divorces or are cheating on their husbands? OW!

Why oh why would this man know who was cheating on their husbands? Notice he doesn't know who was cheating on their wives!!!!!!!!! WTF?

I think we established two threads ago that this is not the case. during the first day of reporting reporters got it wrong saying that LE had taken the cel phones, we later learned that the cel phones were missing along with baby Lisa.

Steve Young stated in a presser regarding the missing phones "we knew about that that morning . . . the phones have led to no leads" (sorry paraphrasing because I dont have the link but it has been linked repeatedly over the last two days.)

BBM: I, like many, I'm sure, haven't been reading here since minute one and don't have the time required to catch up by reading the thousands of threads in the past five days. I have been reading the last three threads and didn't see this mentioned.

Reporters got it wrong about the cell phones in the beginning and that's where the confusion came from. Got it. Thanks for taking the time to .... help out :)

I would think that any "failed polygraph" would put any LE dept. into "tunnel vision". I know it put me into tunnel vision on every missing child case that I have followed, and it is many.

If she really failed. She claims they told her she failed (why would she make that up?) and they won't comment on it.

Police lie during interrogations all the time. Don't assume she failed.

He asked why M was there ? I wonder what her response was ? I know, this was the first night he (Jeremy ) had worked, but I find it interesting that he connected M's presence in his mom's bed with all of the other strange stuff, like the lights being on, screen on window popped out etc. Makes it seem like a highly unusual situation for M to be sleeping in his parents' room...MOO Wonder why he was ?

Perhaps yet another thing added to the list of "firsts", if it was not usual for M to sleep with DB.

The mom looks down (doesn't make eye contact) during interview.

Now, that I don't understand. Why would a kidnapper turn all the lights on in the house?

You got me! So everyone from outside can see what is going on? Seriously, this is not adding up for me.

I wonder if they stopped giving interviews because they didn't like the questions. Not as sympathetic as the others......

Now, that I don't understand. Why would a kidnapper turn all the lights on in the house?

Better yet, how could Mom not notice all the lights going on? Even if it were my own children turning on lights, if it were in the middle of the night, I'd notice right away.

Dad: screen was pushed into the room of t house
No, [person] couldn't fit in
Mom: nothing makes sense

Mom, Dad! You are totally correct! Based upon your stories, absolutely nothing makes sense!!!!!!!!!!

Why oh why would this man know who was cheating on their husbands? Notice he doesn't know who was cheating on their wives!!!!!!!!! WTF?

I feel for the people they have named to LE. In some ways, I feel for this neighbor teen if this teen is innocent too!

If she really failed. She claims they told her she failed (why would she make that up?) and they won't comment on it.

Police lie during interrogations all the time. Don't assume she failed.

Not sure if it has been reported elsewhere but here's one place (bbm):

Fox News's Megyn Kelly made this claim: "Our local affiliate is now reporting that in fact, a law enforcement says that mother Debbie 'failed miserably' that lie detector test, and started sweating, according to the police, when the FBI informed her of this."

http://www.insideedition.com/news/6...say-theyre-not-involved-in-disappearance.aspx

Mom, Dad! You are totally correct! Based upon your stories, absolutely nothing makes sense!!!!!!!!!!

That statement really jumped out at me (as I watched) as if they didn't want to answer the tough questions.

I find it possible and just as plausible that the work phone was left in the vehicle and upon finding his daughter missing his instinct was to go for the nearest phone (ie the ones left on the counter) hence he noticed they were missing.

It was in his pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member