MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that this case isn't resolved soon, or LE doesn't clear the parents, the media is going to turn against them big time.

It was absolutely gorgeous in southeastern lower Michigan today, and I tried to spend as much time as possible enjoying the lovely autumn weather. I'm saddened by developments in the case of missing Lisa Irwin and don't want to consider that the parents are suspects in her disappearance. I will continue to hope and pray that this beautiful child is found safe and will be returned to her parents :praying:

That report wasn't biased against the mom or anything. LOL

The details are coming from her "ex" (not really ex) husband so I'm going to have to take them with a big grain of salt. She has custody of their son. I wouldn't expect her ex to necessarily sing her praises simply because of that fact. But if she's such a bad person, then why doesn't her non-ex take her to court to get his son?

and he has to pay her child support. wonder if he was on the "list" they gave the LE?

I'm just going to come right out and say this..."if these parents are found to be completely innocent and someone else is responsible for Lisa's disappearance, I hope the parents sure the youknowwhat out of KCPD."
What they have put these parents through is unconscionable!

What has LE done that is "unconscionable"? Asked the parents of a missing child to sit down for interviews?

I have been gone all day, so haven't been able to catch up..yet
I am in the Northland (Parkville area for anyone wanting to look at a google map for the areas I'm referencing)

My son and I go "power shopping" every Saturday, and we were both quite interested to see how many missing posters we would see today.

North Oak Street Trafficway (major north south artery in the northland)- no signs
Vivion Road - (major east west road in the Northland)- we drove right past Penguin Park where the vigil was held last night - no signs
N.E Antioch Road (another north south road) - no signs
We were in Independence on 40 Highway, Noland Road, 23rd Street and 291 Highway..all of these are heavily congested roads - no signs
210 Highway - just south of the Irwins home and another well traveled highway - no signs
435 Highway driving past the hotel the parents are staying in - no signs

I did see the newscast where the neighbors were putting out flyers around the home, and that of course, needs to be done.

I don't understand the newscast of the young women handing out flyers in the Power & Light district??
Power & Light district...especially in the evenings, is an entertainment/bar/nightlife area.
I'm not saying I would omit that area, but it would NOT be a high priority area within the city.

Very confused

Signs, flyers, etc. cost money. Unless there is someone out there offering money to do this, how are the parents supposed to magically come up with the money?

Independence Center/Mall would be a good place to hand out fliers.

I am in the Northland (Parkville area for anyone wanting to look at a google map for the areas I'm referencing)

My son and I go "power shopping" every Saturday, and we were both quite interested to see how many missing posters we would see today.

North Oak Street Trafficway (major north south artery in the northland)- no signs
Vivion Road - (major east west road in the Northland)- we drove right past Penguin Park where the vigil was held last night - no signs
We were in Independence on 40 Highway, Noland Road, 23rd Street and 291 Highway..all of these are heavily congested roads - no signs
210 Highway - just south of the Irwins home and another well traveled highway - no signs

I did see the newscast where the neighbors were putting out flyers around the home, and that of course, needs to be done.

I don't understand the newscast of the young women handing out flyers in the Power & Light district??
Power & Light district...especially in the evenings, is an entertainment/bar/nightlife area.
I'm not saying I would omit that area, but it would NOT be a high priority area within the city.

Very confused

When I asked the question, I wasn't prepared for that answer. It's my fault for asking so sorry about that...:(

You make a lot of really great posts. I think it is hard to imagine that sort of stuff (people taking things into their own hands, etc) when you are searching for answers. While I think the teenager should be laid off for now I don't think anyone thinks you were malicious.

Very well said. In "matrimonial situations", there is nothing an "ex" (or would be ex) loves more than something "questionable" happening vis-a-vis their spouse or ex-spouse. Oh, boy! Jump all over it. Yes, sir!! If you can get them in prison, you're home free. You get custody. If there's a house, you get that. And no support... the state will take care of that.

So...info coming from an "ex", or even worse, a would-be-ex, should be taken with an entire mine of salt.

Yeah, not to mention that Mr. Ex himself is a logical suspect. Pointing fingers elsewhere could be a defense mechanism for him. (That applies to an innocent ex too, so I'm not accusing the ex husband).

When I asked the question, I wasn't prepared for that answer. It's my fault for asking so sorry about that...:(

It's completely understandable. We all are trying to make sense of this horrific crime...because no matter what has occurred...one thing is certain. A crime was committed:( Keep the prayers...and always hope.

Very confused

bbm

Those "nightlife" people might be the sort to be out and about in the middle of the night, LOL

There is no name attached to the address (gained via google view) in Knowx. I hope that's an ok sleuth to mention as it produced nothing. There appear to be civilians in the yard speaking to officers, though. I have no idea what the significance is, but you would think neighbors would notice any recent squatter or shenanigans. Wasn't there, per a local, discusison of a nearby foreclosed property being renovated?

If you are out there, local person, is this the non-lived in house?

i moved out of the neighborhood in 2006 but as far as i know it is still lived in, it has always been shrouded in trees and fairly unkempt.

the only thing BIG I want to see is a police cruiser driving up to the family home and a social worker coming out the back with Baby Lisa in her arms and a kidnapper on their way to jail! Keep the prayers, keep the hope!

LD...that deserves more than a thank you click..... it needs an "AMEN"!!!!!

Very well said. In "matrimonial situations", there is nothing an "ex" (or would be ex) loves more than something "questionable" happening vis-a-vis their spouse or ex-spouse. Oh, boy! Jump all over it. Yes, sir!! If you can get them in prison, you're home free. You get custody. If there's a house, you get that. And no support... the state will take care of that.

So...info coming from an "ex", or even worse, a would-be-ex, should be taken with an entire mine of salt.

You aren't bitter or anything are you? :floorlaugh: Sorry, had to say it! I hope my ex or his family wouldn't throw me under the bus but I am a sweetheart!
(Sorry, need some levity)

All except the still-married part which is a matter of law. I presume that he's had some contact from law enforcement, who might have cleared him of most things, except being angry. Or, having a personal interest in the way the case plays out.

What has LE done that is "unconscionable"? Asked the parents of a missing child to sit down for interviews?

Accused the mother of killing her baby! That imo is unconscionable, especially when LE had absolutely nothing to back the accusation up with. It was a scare tactic and it backfired. They all but poured salt in the parents open wounds. jmo of course :wink:

Yeah, not to mention that Mr. Ex himself is a logical suspect. Pointing fingers elsewhere could be a defense mechanism for him. (That applies to an innocent ex too, so I'm not accusing the ex husband).

LOL. Sorry. I think this was about the funniest post I've read in quite awhile. I so agree!

Very confused

Chieftess,
OT I know,but what is power shopping ? It sounds like it might be the perfect hobby for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500