Identified! MO - Pemiscot Co., WhtMale UP14552, 18-25, JH' tattoo, Jun'78 - James Hendricks

I would be much more excited if the date was closer to the time Pemiscott John was found. The scar description however did and does still grab my attention. They are both noted as having a scar from the eyebrow to the hairline. If it just said scar then I'd be like oh they both have one, but a scar that specific is rare. Both of their scars also run from the same eyebrow, which is a plus. I guess the LKA date could be a data entry error, or a human error. I wish it had given more detail about the last time he was seen, just saying at his home does not give much detail. I also do not know rather or not Holt had freckles. It would be nice if it is him, terrible as that might sound. It would solve half of this case and might give us more of an idea where to look for Kim.

I guess what I'm getting at it that John Holt's scar clearly seems to run from the middle of his hairline to the middle arch of his (left?) eyebrow, while Pemiscot Doe's runs from his hairline to "between his eyebrows". But I still think the initials and physical description merit further investigation, even if just to confirm the LKA date and rule him out.

I guess what I'm getting at it that John Holt's scar clearly seems to run from the middle of his hairline to the middle arch of his (left?) eyebrow, while Pemiscot Doe's runs from his hairline to "between his eyebrows". But I still think the initials and physical description merit further investigation, even if just to confirm the LKA date and rule him out.

I agree, and I do not have my hopes lifted to high. Right now I am busily trying to find a pic of a possible Carl found in Ohio. Since I live pretty close to where he went missing from, I am going through old news articles and trying to find a family contact.....someone has to have a photo of that man....and I am trying to find it.

*snip*
I'd neglected to look at the second link Honesty posted earlier (http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/link/...e-case-file?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass).
To me, it looked like it was a "mobile" version of the news story they posted so I just didn't click on it earlier.
It is wonderful and I regret not having looked at it until today.
*snip*

Off-topic, but does anyone know if the Kim Phelps shown on page 12 of this document was ever identified or found safe? She was last seen in July 1974 and is not listed on any MP sites, but I cannot find anything to indicate how her case was resolved. If she was nearly 14 when she went missing in 1974, she'd have been nearly 18 when the two UIDs were found in 1978 and we've heard of other cases involving missing teenagers being purged once the missing reached adulthood.

Off-topic, but does anyone know if the Kim Phelps shown on page 12 of this document was ever identified or found safe? She was last seen in July 1974 and is not listed on any MP sites, but I cannot find anything to indicate how her case was resolved. If she was nearly 14 when she went missing in 1974, she'd have been nearly 18 when the two UIDs were found in 1978 and we've heard of other cases involving missing teenagers being purged once the missing reached adulthood.

We can hope that she was a runaway that got back in touch with family once an adult. Cases like that are hard to find. I know of some people who did that and you can't find a record of it since they're "found."

Also, if someone reported Holt missing because they hadn't seen him in a rather long time, that is a specific date.
I figured that if somebody reported him missing under such circumstances, the date would have been 1/1/1983, 1983 (no month/day) or even approx 1980.

We can hope that she was a runaway that got back in touch with family once an adult. Cases like that are hard to find. I know of some people who did that and you can't find a record of it since they're "found."

Also, if someone reported Holt missing because they hadn't seen him in a rather long time, that is a specific date.
I figured that if somebody reported him missing under such circumstances, the date would have been 1/1/1983, 1983 (no month/day) or even approx 1980.

I am not sure on Kim Phelps. Do you recall where she is missing from? Some places did purge them when they became 18, and I would like to make sure that is not the case. Dealing with the 70's and early 80's can sometimes be very frustrating.

Holt's report might be right, and it might be a mistake. No harm in them finding out.

I am not sure on Kim Phelps. Do you recall where she is missing from? Some places did purge them when they became 18, and I would like to make sure that is not the case. Dealing with the 70's and early 80's can sometimes be very frustrating.

Never really knew. All that I've ever seen of her were those pics and the "this isn't her" note related to these two. They must have been trying to point out how many missing "Kim's" there were and that they looked at.

Not a bad resemblance. He parts his hair on the same side. Some reports that he disappeared while driving to the east coast from California, so that could put him in the Missouri/Arkansas area.

1975 to 1978 is plenty of time to have acquired that scar and had it be well healed.

Collage of Kim Armstrong and UID. Warning morgue photo

Attachments

• ARKKIMCOLLAGE.jpg
    ARKKIMCOLLAGE.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 182
Also, I first thought Armstrong looked too pale, but the Doe is actually described as having a fair, freckled complexion. Great find, Houston Mom!

Sent a quick email to California DOJ missing person site to see if we can get Mr. Armstrong on NamUs. Doe Network states Dentals available. Interestingly, Doe Network states hair color as grey as does California DOJ.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/559dmca.html

http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/detail.asp?FCN=5279315230966

That would be quite unlikely for a guy his age, but not impossible. If I look closely at his beard along his face, it looks like it could be coming in a different color, and one of the highlights near his ear looks like it could also be a lighter color rather than a highlight. More likely it's a transcription error, I would think.

This is interesting. I found an entry for Douglas Kimberly Armstrong on of all places... WikiLeaks! It talks about him last being seen at a bank in Palo Alta with his parents and that private investigators believe him to be imprisoned in Mexico using an alias. But what does it all mean? BTW I've edited some private details using ***

1. CONGEN RECEIVED CALL FROM DANNY WILKS OF CONGRESSMAN PAUL MCCLOSKEY'S OFFICE, (CANNON HOUSE OFFICE BUILDING, ROOM 205, WASHINGTON, D.C., 20515). WILKS TOLD CONGEN SUBJECT DISAPPEARED FROM PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA IN APRIL, 1975 WHILE VISITING BANK WITH PARENTS, HELEN AND BAXTER ARMSTRONG, **** ******* AVENUE, PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA 94306 (TEL: *** ***-****). SUBJECT HAS NOT BEEN HEARD FROM SINCE. PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS REPORTEDLY BELIEVE HE PRESENTLY IN MEXICO, ( POSSIBLY IN PRISON USING ALIAS). SUBJECT BORN ON OCTOBER 24, 1955 AT SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA. WILKS IS ASKING PALO ALTO POLICE TO FORWARD PHOTOGRAPHS OF SUBJECT TO CONGEN TO ASSIST IN ATTEMPTS LOCATE HIM. WE WILL SEND TO POSTS IN MEXICO WHEN RECEIVED.

2. IF LOCATED AND NO OBJECTION PERCEIVED UNDER PRIVACY ACT, PLEASE INFORM CONGRESSMAN MCCLOSKEY & PARENTS.

3. WILKS STATED DEPARTMENT'S CONGRESSIONAL LIAISON OFFICE HAS UNCLASSIFIED UNCLASSIFIED PAGE 02 TIJUAN 00430 040027Z ALREADY BEEN CONTACTED ABOUT THIS CASE. TIENKEN UNCLASSIFIED NNN

http://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1976TIJUAN00430_b.html

Another WikiLeaks document from June 1975 outlining the number of American's imprisoned in various Mexican facilities. If you look at the other link I posted you will see that the word "Tijuan" is there. I'm speculating that the Private Investigators believed him to be imprisoned in Tijuana which is just across the border. This document listed 21 americans as being there.

FOLLOWING IS LIST OF NIMES AND ADDRESSES OF JAILS THIS CONSULAR DISTRICT AND NUMBER OF PRISONERS IN EACH, AS REQUESTED BY REFTEL:

TIJUANA

CARCEL PUBLICA MUNICIPAL AVENIDA CONSTITUCION Y CALLE 8/A TIJUANA, BAJA CALIFORNIA AT ANY GI VEN TIME THERE ARE USUALLY FROM TWO TO FOUR AMERICANS DETAINED HERE ON MISDEMEANOR CHARGES FOR PERIODS OF TIME WHICH GENERALLY DO NOT EXCEED 48 HOURS.

PENITENCIARIA DEL ESTADO DOMICILIO CONOCIDO LA MESA TIJUANA, BAJA CALIFORNIA

21 AMERICANS INCARCERATED

https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975TIJUAN00164_b.html

Wonder if I/We can find any names of Americans imprisoned there in 1975 and if any of them remember this character. Could it be that he spent time in Tijuana, was released and killed upon his return to the USA? Very deep conspiracy theory but worth some research I think. If it doesn't solve this case it could close the "missing" one.

This is interesting. I found an entry for Douglas Kimberly Armstrong on of all places... WikiLeaks! It talks about him last being seen at a bank in Palo Alta with his parents and that private investigators believe him to be imprisoned in Mexico using an alias. But what does it all mean? BTW I've edited some private details using ***

1. CONGEN RECEIVED CALL FROM DANNY WILKS OF CONGRESSMAN PAUL MCCLOSKEY'S OFFICE, (CANNON HOUSE OFFICE BUILDING, ROOM 205, WASHINGTON, D.C., 20515). WILKS TOLD CONGEN SUBJECT DISAPPEARED FROM PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA IN APRIL, 1975 WHILE VISITING BANK WITH PARENTS, HELEN AND BAXTER ARMSTRONG, **** ******* AVENUE, PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA 94306 (TEL: *** ***-****). SUBJECT HAS NOT BEEN HEARD FROM SINCE. PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS REPORTEDLY BELIEVE HE PRESENTLY IN MEXICO, ( POSSIBLY IN PRISON USING ALIAS). SUBJECT BORN ON OCTOBER 24, 1955 AT SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA. WILKS IS ASKING PALO ALTO POLICE TO FORWARD PHOTOGRAPHS OF SUBJECT TO CONGEN TO ASSIST IN ATTEMPTS LOCATE HIM. WE WILL SEND TO POSTS IN MEXICO WHEN RECEIVED.

2. IF LOCATED AND NO OBJECTION PERCEIVED UNDER PRIVACY ACT, PLEASE INFORM CONGRESSMAN MCCLOSKEY & PARENTS.

3. WILKS STATED DEPARTMENT'S CONGRESSIONAL LIAISON OFFICE HAS UNCLASSIFIED UNCLASSIFIED PAGE 02 TIJUAN 00430 040027Z ALREADY BEEN CONTACTED ABOUT THIS CASE. TIENKEN UNCLASSIFIED NNN

http://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1976TIJUAN00430_b.html

Just completed a facial reconstruction of Pemiscot County John Doe.

fe69026b-3bd7-4b79-9b1e-7dfec03fbb4b.jpg

... and here he is, side by side with his companion "Kim".
52734667-86e5-42ba-b435-f833b7ff2802.jpg

I just got a message from Still_Seek_Answers to look at this MP from San Francisco

The Date LKA is five years after Pemiscott John Doe was found, but I still think this is our guy:

John Holt

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20909/212/

801bd604-639b-43d3-b05f-4c13810e1226.jpg

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20909/212/

I just talked to Michael Nance on the telephone. I called Michael because Kim Doe is in his region (Arkansas), and Pemiscott John Doe doesn't have a NamUs casefile.

Pemiscott John Doe was found in Missouri (Jerry Brown's region) and John Holt is in Carrie Southerland's region (California). So Michael Nance is going to coordinate with them to look at this. He agrees that there are enough commonalities here that we should not presume that Holt's Date LKA is not an error.

* His initials JH match the tattoo on the John Doe.
* He has an identical scar on his forehead.
* He resembles the John Doe.

801bd604-639b-43d3-b05f-4c13810e1226.jpg
612022ba-85a0-4c15-bdba-d47280831300.jpg

Bump. Any updates? I wonder if John Holt and this UID have been compared yet; this possible match looks so promising.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back