NOTGUILTY MO - Savannah Leckie, 16, found deceased, Theodosia, 18 July 2017 * mom arrested*

That was a big day for Rebecca...

Property searched with a WARRANT after she refused to allow LE to search.

Peed herself and posted a photo for sympathy ?

Made a go fund me to 'hire an attorney' because HER rights were being violated.

Left the farm to GET MARRIED - who does this when their child is missing?? - and hasn't been back

Poor Savannah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A sick evil and narcissistic person

Did y'all notice a 'starfish' listed on the inventory from the warrant?
I wonder if Savannah had jewelry with a starfish?

cf35a265f688143963c57847208cb094.jpg

I would really love to know who smoked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Bio mom FB has changed. Total deletion of posts that where up earlier. Unless her privacy settings have changed.
So she is still free??!!! :(

Bio mom FB has changed. Total deletion of posts that where up earlier. Unless her privacy settings have changed.

If she is, she won't be for long imo.

mom and new husband listed as suspects. there is additional info in the video that accompanies the article here:

http://www.ky3.com/content/news/Sav...nd-listed-as-suspects-in-death-439700573.html

THEODOSIA, Mo. (KY3) -- Search warrants for the property from which 16-year-old Savannah Leckie disappeared became public today.

The documents list Rebecca Ruud, Savannah's biological mother, and Robert Peat Jr., her boyfriend, as suspects. The Ozark County Sheriff's Department, Missouri State Highway Patrol investigators, and anthropologists have been searching Ruud's property for evidence.
Savannah was adopted to a family in Minnesota at birth, but maintained periodic contact with her biological mother, Rebecca Ruud. According to a search warrant application, Ruud was told Savannah could not get along with her adoptive mom's new boyfriend, and came to live with Ruud in Ozark county.

As Theodosia volunteer firefighters and Ozark County sheriff's deputies searched the terrain for days for Savannah, Ruud provided searchers with several of Savannah's personal belongings. But investigators noted Ruud did not provide the computer that Savannah regularly used; instead, she sent it to a computer technician to be examined.

Those applications say Ruud and Peat have become increasingly less cooperative and have questioned investigators' motives and activities during the search for Savannah.

On Friday, Aug. 4, investigators seized several items, including a blue shirt, letters from the camper, and items later confirmed to be bone fragments. Canines searched the property and one alerted on a burn pile, partially covered by fresh leaves, branches and other debris.
A second dog was brought to the burn pile and also alerted on human remains, the search warrant application says. Investigators found a patch of light colored ash under the debris.
Investigators sifted through ash and found what appeared to be bone fragments, and what appeared to be two intact human finger bones. They also found a large bone that appeared to be a vertebra and several items that looked like teeth, according to the search warrant documents.
On Wednesday, Aug 9, investigators seized items including cigarette butts, hair, soil samples, many bone fragments, and a zipper pull. The documents say a dentist with training in forensic anthropology and ondontology believes the bones and teeth are human and were subjected to high temperatures, and had advanced deterioration.

A search of court records in Arkansas shows the ex-wife of Robert Peat Jr. got a judicial order of protection against him in Arkansas in 2015.

Savannah+Leckie.jpg

Guessing she got a lawyer!

WARNING... both my post and the post linked may contain graphic info:

From Locate the Missing
https://www.facebook.com/missingcases/posts/1857999490887043

forensics expert analyzing the DNA from the bones, and an odontologist, a scientist specializing in dental identification, analyzing multiple teeth that were also found. Reed hopes the scientists can confirm whether the remains are Savannah's. Reed said at least one tooth found in the rubble had a filling, and dental records show that Savannah did have fillings.

"The only remains left in the burn pile were bones, no flesh or tissue, and they appeared to have been crushed and burned over and over again. A freshly cut cedar tree had been put on top of the burn pile," Reed said. "We had two separate anthropologists examine the bones in the last few days, and they both confirmed that they are human remains and those of a human with a small stature matching Savannah's size."

Savannah was entered into the National Crime Information Center’s Missing Person database on July 20 after her mother, Rebecca Ruud, called the sheriff’s office around 10 a.m. that day to report her missing. Ruud reportedly told the sheriff’s office that Savannah was asleep in her bed around 11 p.m. the night before, but when Ruud awoke around 8 a.m. the next morning, she was gone. Ruud said a neighbor helped her search the family’s farm, but Savannah was nowhere to be found. Ruud has repeatedly posted for help in finding Savannah on her Facebook page, and she has started a Go Fund Me account titled "I need an attorney," in which Ruud is hoping to raise $20,000. On the crowdfunding account, Ruud posted "I reported my daughter missing on July 20, 2017. Police are investigating me, which is good that they are eliminating me as a suspect. During this investigation they are infringing upon my rights, and I need an attorney. I cannot afford one. If I raise more funds for an attorney than I need, the balance will go toward a reward for information leading to finding my daughter."
In response to those commenting on her Facebook page today about the search warrant being executed on her property, Ruud responded at 2:30 p.m. stating, "I have legal council, who has instructed me to say no more on the matter."

Savannah's aunt Lisa Orn told the Times Tuesday that although Ruud is Savannah's biological mother, the girl had been adopted at birth by Lisa's sister, Tamile. The girl is said to have lived in Minnesota with her adopted family from infancy until last year, when she moved in with her biological mother at Ruud's home in the Longrun area. Savannah was 15 years old at that time. Lisa said Tamile is still Savannah's legal parent. https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...Zx3PdB_XsFftrfEG8fcdfe7kIhLBJRWZmxnLU5KWY&s=1

Shouldn't they refer to her as Mrs. Rebecca Peat now? Ugh.. I am just sick about poor Savannah. Swift justice PLEASE!!!

To alwaysonmymind: Good catch! Thank you! The starfish might match up with other jewelry in Savannah's belongings.

Wouldn't be the first time a child on the spectrum is murdered by their parents/carers. It happens far too often.
This is a very tough thing to deal with. Sometimes parents are overwhelmed. If she never raised her, for 15 years she had no clue what she was in for. I am one of those parents, and it's hard!! No giving her an excuses. This is personal to me, in the sense I have a child like this. It's work, it really is. She should have realized, she was not prepared and sent her back. When you have them from birth, you learn patterns, habits and expectations. She was clueless. I think she was in way...over her head. My heart breaks for Savannah. So devastating!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Bio mom made a post that was found by searching her name, talks about the search and needing legal help. not sure if we can post it.. will alert my post.

It is here, Rebecca RUUD >United States for America Republic Elected and public servant's oversights. August 5 at 3:58pm [don't click this blue link! I can't find it on their page ]

oops. ... that will take you to the wrong page, this is just how you can find her post on the search page. Go here: https://www.facebook.com/search/str/Rebecca%2BRuud/keywords_top
scroll down until you find her post

They were JUST named as suspects today. Hopefully it won't be long now until an arrest.

In the mean time, we can sleuth the mom and her new husband now that they have been named as suspects.

They were JUST named as suspects today. Hopefully it won't be long now until an arrest.

In the mean time, we can sleuth the mom and her new husband now that they have been named as suspects.
Thank goodness...now I don't have to dance around it.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Bio mom made a post that was found by searching her name, talks about the search and needing legal help. not sure if we can post it.. will alert my post.

It is here,

Did you see the content of that page? WOW! Wonder if that is the belief system of the whole fam??

It's interesting to think some have potentially retracted thier donation to the ******** with such a strong case being built around the mother. They'd have to be a really good lawyer with all of the circumstantial evidence coming to light.. Let's hope justice is swift with this one.

It's interesting to think some have potentially retracted thier donation to the ******** with such a strong case being built around the mother. They'd have to be a really good lawyer with all of the circumstantial evidence coming to light.. Let's hope justice is swift with this one.

I think the whole page is now gone.

ETA:
According to this, the fund had been taken down:
Ruud has volunteered publicly that she is being investigated as a suspect in Leckie’s disappearance. She started an online campaign on ******** to raise money to pay for an attorney.
“Police are investigating me, which is good that they are eliminating me as a suspect,” she explained on the page, which has since been taken down. “During this investigation they are infringing upon my rights, and I need an attorney. I cannot afford one. If I raise more funds for an attorney than I need, the balance will go toward a reward for information leading to finding my daughter.”
http://m.startribune.com/minnesota-...re-missing-teen-daughter/439709673/?section=/

It is here, Rebecca RUUD >United States for America Republic Elected and public servant's oversights

August 5 at 3:58pm ·

Someone should send this to the local media. Ozark County Times or Ozarks First seem to be reporting on every detail so far. I would love to hear from the officers at the search how it really played out...

http://www.ozarksfirst.com/
http://www.ozarkcountytimes.com/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member