NOTGUILTY MO - Savannah Leckie, 16, found deceased, Theodosia, 18 July 2017 * mom arrested*

Ok so this biological embryo carrier MARRIED while her child was missing?
The fact that they isolated this child, and made her live in a pull-behind camper with no outside communication, without friends or school or anything but two abusive adults makes me wonder what else illegal and twisted goes on with these people. I hope justice is swift.

This case reminds me of the Grace Packer case. No matter how many times I see it, it's still shocking and incomprehensible. :tantrum:

Statements from Savannah's adoptive parents in Minnesota:
The Sheriff's Office "has given us the news that our beautiful, smart, artistic, outgoing child may no longer be with us," said a statement from adoptive and divorced parents Tamile Montague, of Minneapolis, and David Leckie, of Park Rapids.

"They have not yet made a positive identification," the parents' statement continued. "We have to face the possibility that, though Savannah may be coming home, it might not be the homecoming that we hoped and planned for."

However, David Leckie appeared resigned that his daughter is dead, writing Wednesday on his Facebook page, "My daughter Savannah has passed away in Missouri. ... My Faith in God will get us through this and I will forever miss my sweet girl."
http://www.startribune.com/minnesot...missouri-are-missing-teen-daughter/439709673/

[Marrige license is on this page]

http://www.ozarksfirst.com/news/mis...ere-found-on-mothers-farm-near-theo/786725810
THEODOSIA, Mo.(Ozark County Times)--The Ozark County Times has confirmed with the Howell County Recorder's Office that Rebecca Ruud, the biological mother of missing 16-year-old Savannah Leckie, and Robert Peat Jr. were married Friday, Aug. 4, in Summersville.
The marriage occurred two weeks and a day after Savannah, a homeschooled teenager with autism, was reported missing July 20 from Ruud's Theodosia-area home, where she has been living for a little less than a year

I don't even have words left for some of these cases. Numb, but angry, and so very sad for young Savannah.

Somedays I think I can never hear another case worse than this one .... and then next one is exactly that. This is going to be one of "my worst" ... and I am not sure I can handle any more. I don't know ... but I will be back, whether today, a week, or a month. I know I cannot stray far or long ... these innocent children keep pulling me back.

RIP sweet girl.

[h=1]Missing girl's mom marries boyfriend same day skeletal remains were found on mother's farm near Theodosia[/h]
598cb2bd473c2.image.jpg

Some persons watching the case, after learning of the marriage, have cited Missouri Revised Statue 546,260, often referred to as "spousal privilege, which says, in some cases, spouses cannot be compelled to testify against each other. The statute reads:

"1. No person shall be incompetent to testify as a witness in any criminal cause or prosecution by reason of being the person on trial or examination, or by reason of being the husband or wife of the accused, but any such facts may be shown for the purpose of affecting the credibility of such witness; provided, that no person on trial or examination, nor wife or husband of such person, shall be required to testify, but any such person may testify at his or her option either on behalf of or against the defendant, and shall be liable to cross-examination, as to any matter referred to in his examination in chief, and may be contradicted and impeached as any other witness in the case; provided, that in no case shall husband or wife, when testifying under the provisions of this section, be permitted to disclose confidential communications had or made between them in the relation of such husband and wife.

2. Notwithstanding subsection 1 of this section or any other provision of law to the contrary, in any criminal prosecution under chapter 565, 566 or 568, involving an alleged victim under the age of eighteen, a spouse shall be a competent witness against a defendant spouse, and no spousal privilege as set forth in subsection 1 of this section or any other provision of law shall exist."
http://www.ozarkcountytimes.com/news/article_7c857f06-7dfd-11e7-a1e4-5f1f94fabe19.html

My son is almost 22. I've been doing some tough love lately. I'm going to call him and set up a lunch date.
Only thing I can do for Savannah. As angry and sad for my son that I am I need to hug him and let him know he is loved.
This is just so sad. She had a better chance on her own.
She had such beautiful eyes. She seems very wise for her young age.
So so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son is almost 22. I've been doing some tough love lately. I'm going to call him and set up a lunch date.
Only thing I can do for Savannah. As angry and sad for my son that I am I need to hug him and let him know he is loved.
This is just so sad. She had a better chance on her own.
She had such beautiful eyes. She seems very wise for her young age.
So so sad.

oh, this got me choked up. What a beautiful way to honor this young woman. I, too, shall phone my father. We don't speak much anymore, but I still love him and appreciate him for who he is, and for all he did for me.

Tough love is sometimes needed.

What Savannah was put through was not tough love. It was brutality.

With burned butts by the scene they should be able to get some good DNA test results at least. RIP dear sweet girl!
Wonder who smokes over at the house??

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I have only read through half of the pages but wanted to say a few things. I would have suspected the mother with her actions after Savannah went missing. If Rebecca had been burned, why didn't the people searching look for burn piles? I don't see how this could have been missed. There were so many different things said about Savannah's father, he was dead, she was going to see him. This poor girl, I wish she had never gone to her bio moms. May she RIP

This is just heartbreaking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry Savannah. Fly free beautiful girl.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I have only read through half of the pages but wanted to say a few things. I would have suspected the mother with her actions after Savannah went missing. If Rebecca had been burned, why didn't the people searching look for burn piles? I don't see how this could have been missed. There were so many different things said about Savannah's father, he was dead, she was going to see him. This poor girl, I wish she had never gone to her bio moms. May she RIP
As a society we still work with the premise that a family member can't do such things....although much history to the opposite....IMO and innocent until proven guilty (Although...highly suspect).

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

They probably both do jmo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

[h=1]Missing girl's mom marries boyfriend same day skeletal remains were found on mother's farm near Theodosia[/h]
598cb2bd473c2.image.jpg

http://www.ozarkcountytimes.com/news/article_7c857f06-7dfd-11e7-a1e4-5f1f94fabe19.html

That was a big day for Rebecca...

Property searched with a WARRANT after she refused to allow LE to search.

Peed herself and posted a photo for sympathy ?

Made a go fund me to 'hire an attorney' because HER rights were being violated.

Left the farm to GET MARRIED - who does this when their child is missing?? - and hasn't been back

Poor Savannah.

That was a big day for Rebecca...

Property searched with a WARRANT after she refused to allow LE to search.

Peed herself and posted a photo for sympathy ?

Made a go fund me to 'hire an attorney' because HER rights were being violated.

Left the farm to GET MARRIED - who does this when their child is missing?? - and hasn't been back

But I believe she said she was detained at the house unfairly by the cops. They must have let her go just in time for the wedding... UGH!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back