NOTGUILTY MO - Savannah Leckie, 16, found deceased, Theodosia, 18 July 2017 * mom arrested*

Pics on FB are unnecessary. I knew reading this that she was somehow involved. Poor girl just wanted to be with her Mom. And mom didn't deserve her.

The burns on the mothers arm were apparently from the 18th...on the 19th Savannah "went to bed at 11 pm"... but was nowhere to be found on the morning of the 20th. I wonder, outside of "family", who was last to see Savannah before or around the 18th?
I'm guessing she was already gone a while before it was reported.
So sad :tantrum:

I sure hope she was dead before. I don't think i can take it if she wasn't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This case just hits to close to me. Very very sad. It was said that the fires were suppose to be beacons to bring her home. And in away they did. She can't feel pain anymore and she will be happy.

This as broken my heart :( But the comment that pretty much man up buy some depends. I think her aunt loved her so much.
Holy cow - those burns.

OMG, why? This poor child did not deserve, not that anyone does.
I wonder what happened. I hate cases like these. My mind needs to understand, as if anything they say will somehow make it ok[emoji22]
Fly high Savannah[emoji120]

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Me too. I want to know why! There was other options! She could have went back to her adopted mom/aunt. She should have had a chance. It hurts my heart. But i want to know WHY! I'm sorry for ranting.
OMG, why? This poor child did not deserve, not that anyone does.
I wonder what happened. I hate cases like these. My mind needs to understand, as if anything they say will somehow make it ok[emoji22]
Fly high Savannah[emoji120]

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

The burns are her arms are like wow. There is no such thing as coincendences. If you read comments on the moms page, you'll figure a few things out. I wonder why she just doesn't set it to private. Or is she in custody?

Me too. I want to know why! There was other options! She could have went back to her adopted mom/aunt. She should have had a chance. It hurts my heart. But i want to know WHY! I'm sorry for ranting.

Most likely it had to do with the live-in boyfriend. He probably raped Savannah and she was going to tell so he killed her, and "Mom" didn't want to lose her man so she helped him dispose of her, and then married him, probably thinking she can't be required to testify against him if they're married. But she's wrong, because that doesn't apply if a child is involved.

Mzopinion that's what I am thinking too.

It the article posted above, it says the bones were burned several different times. It would makes sense if this happen before Savannah went missing. Breaks my heart, all the pic of her on the farm, she is just so happy. What happen, they had this farm, starting out and something was triggered, aka the boyfriend, and I guess now husband?

I agree like maybe she was raped and threatening to tell. Mom didnt want to lose him or perhaps she was just tired off her. Thats probably why her bedding and her clothes were gone as well. To get rid of anything with his or hers dna Jmo. I'm trying to find if either had previous records.
Most likely it had to do with the live-in boyfriend. He probably raped Savannah and she was going to tell so he killed her, and "Mom" didn't want to lose her man so she helped him dispose of her, and then married him, probably thinking she can't be required to testify against him if they're married. But she's wrong, because that doesn't apply if a child is involved.

Her own mother. [emoji22]
Your not even safe in your "own" home.
Her poor aunt must be so shaken up.
I've read "moms" FB. Pretty sick of she did do this. ( I believe she did)
Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh.
From the link posted

In an affidavit filed by Ozark County Deputy Curtis Dobbs, Rudd has admitted to punishing her daughter by forcing her to crawl through an open hog pen, bathe in a pond on the property. She also admitted to rubbing salt and alcohol into a "suicidal" cut on Leckie's arm.

I feel sick. Poor sweet girl. What a horrific ordeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back