NOTGUILTY MO - Savannah Leckie, 16, found deceased, Theodosia, 18 July 2017 * mom arrested*

So very sad. I didn't think it would end like this. Poor Savanah. RIP

Poor child. No telling what she experienced in this household since moving in with her bio mom and her live-in boyfriend.

With burned butts by the scene they should be able to get some good DNA test results at least. RIP dear sweet girl!

Okay....so if this "mother" didn't want the daughter anymore (speculation)....why didn't she just send her back with the adoptive mother?!? I am so angry. Disgusting.

:( ugh! Sweet baby angel. That’s all I can say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay....so if this "mother" didn't want the daughter anymore (speculation)....why didn't she just send her back with the adoptive mother?!? I am so angry. Disgusting.

Right?! I want to know more about the situation that put her back in mom's care after 16 years with another family. This makes me so angry. She did not deserve this and had her whole life ahead of her. [emoji17]

I think her step mom said that Savannah asked to move in with her mom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I sure hope to god that she was dead before they burned her. 😭☹

Around that area its really rough. Very thick vegetation and tons of trees. Its very rural. Neighbors may be 5-10 apart. Also having bonfires are very common. There are lots of good country people. If they had seen or heard something they would of said something to them or calle d the poo poo.

This makes me sick!! People nearby know about this!! The only thing to make me sicker will be for LE to give up tracking down those responsible.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't be the first time a child on the spectrum is murdered by their parents/carers. It happens far too often.

It would be nice if that hard drive was found so they can see what was attempted to be scrubbed!

Having a son with Autism have you ever heard of Autism running in a family? I wonder if the mother also has some degree of it since it can hinder their social skills.
I have heard it does. However I have 2 boys. My oldest has Down Syndrome and my baby has autism. I'm not sure it's actually something you can inherit. To me, I am researching something like this with parents I meet. What I'm finding is, several people I have talked to do not necessarily have autism in there families. However; a lot of them have parents with some type of developmental issues. IE. My hubby is dyslexic. Another parent i know is ADHD and her daughter is in the spectrum. There are so many variables with spectrum disorders, I think it's going to be years before it is completely understood, so we can determine how it manifests. It is such a bizarre syndrome, that no two children are alike. Only the social cues and the zoning out and things like that are common. I do think there is a link to genetics somehow.

I think mom has some kind of issue. But not Spectrum disorder. IMO

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same. Hope it was an accident or something and she wasn't abused for the year. :(

Money??? If they just purchased that farm though.... I have no clue! Ughh. This is horrible.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

So can we share screen shots of texts from the mother?

So can we share screen shots of texts from the mother?

No. Screen shots are not allowed unless the news publishes them. Send them to the police and/or the media.

This is looking bad, I didn't foresee this outcome. So awful.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back