Race Black
Sex Male
Date of Birth 09/16/1961
Height/Weight 6'0" / 178
Hair/Eyes Black /Brown
Assigned Location Potosi Correctional Center
Address 11593 State Highway O, Mineral Point, MO 63660
Assigned Officer Phone Number (573) 438-6000
Sentence Summary Life W/O Parole {life W/O, Life W/O, Life W/O, Life W/O, Life W/O, Life W/O CS}
Active Offenses MURDER 1ST DEGREE(6 CTS)
Completed Offenses Completed sentence not found
Aliases Nickname Solid Gold; Terry Blair; Terry Anthony Blair; A Blair Terry; Terry A Blair; Terry A Blair

=========
You will probably need to enter his name in the search bar again as most DOC sites do not direct link to the offender pages.

Also, unlike some other states, I do not see any listing of his priors, only the last 6 murder convictions. I am trying to definitively ascertain what years he was incarcerated previously.

Still looking... :)

I hope our sleuthers can help you!!!! ((hugs))

Quote: All eight killings and the other crimes occurred while Blair was either on conditional release or was wanted for violating parole for a 1982 murder conviction. In that case, he beat his 19-year-old former girlfriend to death with a stick. He called police to report Angela Monroe’s death but at first blamed it on another man. Later he said he killed her in anger that she was working as a prostitute.

What is wrong the legal system? - KSCCW.com Forum

Any thought who do I talk to that will care... should I start going to newspapers I have sent countless emails and nothing......
HELLOOOOOOO

You might try calling his former PO to figure out if he was out of prison when your mom was killed.

MODOC should be able to provide that info as well, if you write or call.

I am not real familiar with MO online records, please forgive me.
I am kinda' hunting and pecking here...

As an aside, I do not recommend criticizing LE too loudly or too openly at this juncture, you need their help. Others told me the same thing in my cousins case when I first started on it. I didn't understand for the longest time, now I do, thankfully. It was/is good advice.

I do understand you frustration, I really do.

I would concentrate on finding out who has your mom's file. Detective? Cold Case Division? ...and go from there.

JMO

Thanks for your help think I will take a short break minds everywhere....:hills::hills:

Thanks for your help think I will take a short break minds everywhere....:hills::hills:
You're very welcome. No worries. Feet up, relax, breathe...
Come back to it later, fresh.

The stress is exactly why we don't do so well working on cases of our own families. Kinda' hard to be impartial when it is so close to home. It's why I run everything by other people. I know I am NOT impartial when it comes to my cousins case.

Hugs,

DSN

I doubt Terry Blair was involved. Looks like he is from the Kansas City Mo area, over four hours from St. Louis. There was a serial killer in the St Louis area targeting prostitutes, he died in police custody before trial, let me work on thinking of his name, It is in the thread on Ricky McCormick in Cold Cases where the FBI was wanting tips on some code found with him.

I can think there are a lot of possibilities to sleuth. I am going to the local library tomorrow or Sat morning to see the local press from time of murder and will post copies of what I find. I am hoping we can find out more about Sharon. How long she lived in the area, where she worked. There were and are a lot of clubs of various sorts in the area, and knowing where might lead to more on why.

ETA - SK I was thinking of is Maury Travis , although Tommy Sells was in the area some as well. Will have to check these out, not sure how early they think Travis was active. Although I am not putting anything on SK at this point, there are a fair number of other ideas. Can't wait to see what local media had then.

I looked at that guy I cant recall name...
He would have been to young....
I do relize the distance but this guy traveled.....

and the phone call.....

I looked at that guy I cant recall name...
He would have been to young....
I do relize the distance but this guy traveled.....

and the phone call.....

Great minds! I just looked up info on Travis as was coming back to post he was only about 16 in 81. Yeah, the phone call. Am hoping to learn more on that for sure.

Not really sure what that means.... Can it help Sharon....
I called Alice @ Rick Stone coroner and I need to just send a letter and sign and I will have all thatthey have ... I have not wrote letter nor mailed kind of scared ....What will I be getting .... God give me the stength to complete this....

The CAD report may be able to give you info on what number (tipster?) called to report the body... The poster seemed unsure of how far back their records go. The poster actually does the work for St. Louis LE, maybe an "in" if you will. :)

I would contact that poster, if it were me.

:)

Also, if LE (they should have) pulled not only the CAD but audio as well. It should be with the file. (Hoping here)

Not really sure what that means.... Can it help Sharon....
I called Alice @ Rick Stone coroner and I need to just send a letter and sign and I will have all thatthey have ... I have not wrote letter nor mailed kind of scared ....What will I be getting .... God give me the stength to complete this....
I am not sure if they are digital (vs hard copy pic's) going that far back but most that I have seen are DVD's with the autopsy photo's. There will also be the ME report.

LE will have the crime scene photo's

These may be things that you do not want to see here, hun.
It sounds like your mom was tortured pretty badly.
Maybe just get the info/rept and then do not view the pic's.
It isn't like the ME's findings are being questioned so what would be accomplished by torturing yourself like that. Just file the DVD somewhere safe.

Personally, I don't recommend you view them at all but if you feel you must...please have somebody else there with you. Preferably somebody with a medical/science background.

For some people those pic's are the stuff nightmares are made of.

Most I have been able to view from a clinical perspective and I have been fine. One case in particular tore me up for a long time after viewing the pic's but that is a whole 'nuther story..

Think long and hard before you look at those.

Not trying to be pushy, just worried about you,

All just my opinion.

Hugs,

DSN

I think it is really the LE rept's you are after and not so much the ME rept's.

I could be wrong...

It's happened many times before...I HAVE been wrong! LOL

<cheesiest grin I can muster> :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member