MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not convinced. While I don't think "satanism" is at the core of this. People who outsiders linked to that sort of thing, may have.

Joe Riedel put skulls in a tree to scare little kids. Whatever you want to call that ****** up nonsense. Satanism are not. Is a possible precursor to abducting and murdering. At minimum it's psychopathic behavior. Which is a psycho profile of someone who'd be involved in this crime.

It was one skull, not skulls. Also he had just taken the gold teeth out and put it in a tree to get rid of it, not to scare kids. Mike and Dusty wanted it gone and nothing to do with it so told him to get rid of it and he did that. You add your assumptions to a lot of your post.

It was one skull, not skulls. Also he had just taken the gold teeth out and put it in a tree to get rid of it, not to scare kids. Mike and Dusty wanted it gone and nothing to do with it so told him to get rid of it and he did that. You add your assumptions to a lot of your post.
Joe put the skull in the tree of an elementary school playground. I.E. meant to be "found."

Your rationalizations are worse than my probably-correct assumptions of his psych profile.

"To get rid of it" is a big load of bull.

I was talking about Riedel, not Mike and Dusty. Please don't conflate.

They also scattered bones all over the park in addition to putting the skull in a tree literally right next to the playground. The elm tree is still there in Lincoln Park. Next to the slides the kids go down.

If they wanted to get rid of it, why next to a children's slide instead of a trash can? Come on.

They put the skull in the tree of an elementary school playground. I.E. meant to be "found."

Your rationalizations are worse than my probably-correct assumptions of his psych profile.

It WASN’T an elementary school playground. It was a playground at an apartment complex.

They also scattered bones all over the park in addition to putting the skull in a tree literally right next to the playground. The elm tree is still there in Lincoln Park. Next to the slides the kids go down.

If they wanted to get rid of it, why next to a children's slide instead of a trash can? Come on.

That is NOT true at all!

Wasn’t Lincoln Park!

It WASN’T an elementary school playground. It was a playground at an apartment complex.
Yes it was.

Right next to St. Agnes. IF you knew anything about Springfield (you don't, clearly) you'd know the St. Agnes Catholic School kids play at that playground. And have for 30 years.

The school is literally 20-30 feet from the exact tree.

That is close, but NOT the park. Sending a pic to the mods to show them NOW.
So 10+ reports and cop quotes to news stations were wrong but you say it’s not that park?

What tree was it then? Send Google coordinates.

Why didn’t they use a trash can? Why place it in a tree? Why scatter bones around the park too?

So 10+ reports and cop quotes to news stations were wrong but you say it’s not that park?

What tree was it then? Send Google coordinates.

Why didn’t they use a trash can? Why place it in a tree? Why scatter bones around the park too?

They did NOT scatter bones. The two places, the one that is in the police report of where it was found and that park which is not an elementary school park are next to each other. The skull was put in the tree the same night they took it. They left the cemetery and walked back to their apartment and while walking there Mike and Dusty did not want to hold onto the skull and made Joe get rid of it. Joe took the jaw bone off and stuck the skull in the tree 6 ft up. The two small bones found near the tree were from the skull when the children got it out of the tree it fell and a couple small bones broke off of it. I talked to Mike and read all of this in the file as well.

They did NOT scatter bones. The two places, the one that is in the police report of where it was found and that park which is not an elementary school park are next to each other. The skull was put in the tree the same night they took it. They left the cemetery and walked back to their apartment and while walking there Mike and Dusty did not want to hold onto the skull and made Joe get rid of it. Joe took the jaw bone off and stuck the skull in the tree 6 ft up. The two small bones found near the tree were from the skull when the children got it out of the tree it fell and a couple small bones broke off of it. I talked to Mike and read all of this in the file as well.
Yeah Joe isn’t a psycho weirdo at all.

Normal stuff. Not abnormal.

St Agnes has used that park forever. My cousin went there in the 80s. Kids play in it daily.

Yeah Joe isn’t a psycho weirdo at all.

Normal stuff. Not abnormal.

St Agnes has used that park forever. My cousin went there in the 80s. Kids play in it daily.

Did not say it was normal. They were also still on drugs at the time.

Still was NOT an elementary school park. They did not scatter bones around it. They did not do it purposely to scare children. All things you said that are not true. You tend to expand on what you read and add your own assumptions as if they are facts. They are not facts and many times not true.

Wonder if Joe started aggressively pursuing all the partygoers that heard him blab after he found out someone called Crime Watchers on him.

Did not say it was normal. They were also still on drugs at the time.

Still was NOT an elementary school park. They did not scatter bones around it. They did not do it purposely to scare children. All things you said that are not true. You tend to expand on what you read and add your own assumptions as if they are facts. They are not facts and many times not true.
They put the skull in a tree next to a park. Children have played in the park since forever. Joe lived right next to when he lived on Elm. Would have knowledge of kids potentially seeing it—which is what happened.

You’re the one making assumptions now on intent.

They put the skull in a tree next to a park. Children have played in the park since forever. Joe lived right next to when he lived on Walnut. Would have knowledge of kids potentially seeing it—which is what happened.

You’re the one making assumptions now on intent.

They were still tripping they were not thinking about that.

Wonder if Joe started aggressively pursuing all the partygoers that heard him blab after he found out someone called Crime Watchers on him.

If he did I would think they would of said so when interviewed. Considering he was not even asked that in his questioning I highly doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82