MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw in an older thread Janelle snd Stacy went shopping the day before graduation so Stacy could easily have had clothes Janis didn’t know about.

I am a guy, but I assure you, I never left home without 1, sometimes 2 changes of clothes for every day I planned on being gone. I second your notion of Stacy having clothes besides the shorts and top left behind at Suzie's.

MOO

sorry Stacey’s bag was left behind in the house along with the purses.

also Stacey and Suzie were very different sizes and so Stacey couldn’t fit into Suzie’s clothes it was said by one of their friends.

ETA - changed my comment

Last edited:
I am a guy, but I assure you, I never left home without 1, sometimes 2 changes of clothes for every day I planned on being gone. I second your notion of Stacy having clothes besides the shorts and top left behind at Suzie's.MOO
I agree! It’s hard to believe a teenage girl into fashion didn’t have at least one change of clothes with her. I’m not saying Janis lied but maybe she didn’t know.

I agree! It’s hard to believe a teenage girl into fashion didn’t have at least one change of clothes with her. I’m not saying Janis lied but maybe she didn’t know.

Why would Stacey of needed more than 1 set of clothes which was in a over night bag left behind in the house. Stacey’s mum said Stacey’s purse was resting on top of it leading down into the bedroom.

she wasn’t off somewhere special she was off to spend the day at a water park and then was going home. So she didn’t need several outfits when she going to be in a swimming custom most of the day. A pair of shorts , top and swim suit was all that would of been needed that day.

ETA - as I was factually incorrect and have amended that!!

IMO

Last edited:
I never knew an overnight bag existed, asyousay....since that's the case, I would agree Stacy was adequately prepared.

ETA to make sense with asyousay's previous post.

Last edited:
The People Mag ID show confirmed the following:

Asher confirmed Dusty and Michael used Suzie’s car.

Asher confirmed Dusty passed out near Commercial Street and NOT where Mike said he passed out.

Mike Clay claimed for years they didn’t use Suzie’s car but this show says they did. Why shouldn’t we believe cops?

So do we believe the lead detective or Michael Clay?

Why would Stacey of needed more than 1 set of clothes which was in a bag in the back seat of the car? ( if I am recalling correctly)

she wasn’t off somewhere special she was off to spend the day at a water park and then was going home. So she didn’t need several outfits when she going to be in a swimming custom most of the day. A pair of shorts , top and swim suit was all that would of been needed that day.

IMO
It wasn’t a special occasion but most girls/women her age (I’m 2 years younger) would’ve worn at least a cover up or shorts and a top over a swimsuit for the ride to and from a water park for comfort and to look cute. The outfit she wore to the parties was dressy to wear over a wet suit.

If Dustin didn’t pass out at Mike Clay’s sister’s house like he claimed? Then even if Mike is telling the truth, why make up some story about Commercial street?

Why would the lead detective make this up?

I never knew an overnight bag existed, asyousay....since that's the case, I would agree Stacy was adequately prepared.

ETA to make sense with asyousay's previous post.
I’m confused. I’ve read she had an overnight bag and I’ve read all she had was a swimsuit so I have some reading to do!!

Respectful thought here....maybe Irish could offer some insight to this when she sees it?

TIA Irish

ETA....I meant to quote HmmWhoKnows, and had to fix it below....sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Respectful thought here....maybe Irish could offer some insight to this when she sees it?

TIA Irish
With all due respect to Irish, why should we believe a suspect’s wife over the lead detective?

What if Mike knows things he hasn’t even shared with her?

The show’s producers and cops say the grave robber alibis are not confirmed. And they said Suzie’s car was used to pawn the teeth when Mike told the forum it wasn’t used.

Even if Mike is truthful, why are cops making up lies and messing up facts? Why believe any detail at all about this case?

Hmmmwhoknows I think you raise some valid points but I won’t comment as unfortunately I’m assuming we can’t openly disagree with a verified Member as they are always right no matter what.
Yes that’s a consistent wall we hit here.

but I’m respectfully asking these questions.

With all due respect to Irish, why should we believe a suspect’s wife over the lead detective?

What if Mike knows things he hasn’t even shared with her?

The show’s producers and cops say the grave robber alibis are not confirmed. And they said Suzie’s car was used to pawn the teeth when Mike told the forum it wasn’t used.

Even if Mike is truthful, why are cops making up lies and messing up facts? Why believe any detail at all about this case?

Asher isn't a cop anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member