MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect to Irish, why should we believe a suspect’s wife over the lead detective?

What if Mike knows things he hasn’t even shared with her?

The show’s producers and cops say the grave robber alibis are not confirmed. And they said Suzie’s car was used to pawn the teeth when Mike told the forum it wasn’t used.

Even if Mike is truthful, why are cops making up lies and messing up facts? Why believe any detail at all about this case?

It's been suggested before that many key people involved may have altered details of that weekend so as to keep from getting in trouble for petty things, before anyone knew how bad this was actually going to be. For example, many think JK might not have told LE every single thing she knew, hypothetically to not disclose some other small infraction from the weekend.

I'm neither defending nor condemning Mike, just saying it's possible he had an innocent reason for his actions, which maybe could be disclosed now as an adult 27 years later.

MOO

So? He was the lead detective on this case.

He is a better source than any of us on the details of this crime.

He seems like he is more interested in attention than facts. I think the show left out details that might seem small but are important. Things like Stacy and Suzie driving separate cars. If you want to jog memories those details help. They left out Joe Rideil. Asher said they used Suzie's car when they didn't. Asher has been pushing for the same suspects for 27 years.

You have district attorney Darrell Moore saying grave robbers aren’t cleared in Crime Watch Daily (2017) and lead detective Asher in People Magazine Investigates (2019) claiming Dustin and Mike used Suzie’s car. And that they are still suspects today.

Why would two LE officials lie?

You have district attorney Darrell Moore saying grave robbers aren’t cleared in Crime Watch Daily (2017) and lead detective Asher in People Magazine Investigates (2019) claiming Dustin and Mike used Suzie’s car. And that they are still suspects today.

Maybe link that. This is ridiculous. Why can't we discuss actual issues. How do you know Asher wasn't involved?

Maybe link that. This is ridiculous. Why can't we discuss actual issues. How do you know Asher wasn't involved?
Crime Watch Daily link is in another thread. Part 2 video in Media Links. Moore says grave robbers aren’t cleared.

Asher said in People Mag show that Suzie’s car was used to pawn the teeth after Mike claimed it wasn’t. Asher also said Dustin was passed out on Commercial Street. Mike claimed he was at his sister’s after the Cyanide Rainbow show.

Conflicting stories? Do you believe a cop and district attorney or a suspect?

Crime Watch Daily link is in another thread. Part 2 video in Media Links. Moore says grave robbers aren’t cleared.

Asher said in People Mag show that Suzie’s car was used to pawn the teeth after Mike claimed it wasn’t. Asher also said Dustin was passed out on Commercial Street. Mike claimed he was at his sister’s after the Cyanide Rainbow show.

I don't believe ex cops or cops that parade around on TV lying. They aren't suspects they have been cleared.

Do you think Mike or Dusty are responsible for the disappearances?

Looks to me that Asher was poking the hornets nest to see what comes out. Not sure I’ve ever heard the police publicly state where Dusty was that night!

Looks to me that Asher was poking the hornets nest to see what comes out. Not sure I’ve ever heard the police publicly state where Dusty was that night!
Asher said Mike Clay’s alibi was never confirmed. And Mike told all of us Dusty was with him.

Can someone pretty please tell me why we should believe Clay over the lead detective of the case???

Asher said Mike Clay’s alibi was never confirmed. And Mike told all of us Dusty was with him.

Can someone pretty please tell me why we should believe Clay over the lead detective of the case???

Why do you believe Asher?

Respectful thought here....maybe Irish could offer some insight to this when she sees it?

TIA Irish

Asher did lie. Even his own police officers in the report said the reason for questioning Suzie and it was NOT what Asher said on TV it was what Mike said. The car was NOT used. I took a picture of it and showed it to three posters on here so I can have proof I’m telling the truth. I showed them because I can trust them. I don’t put documents on here publicly, but I will voluntarily show someone or even a mod without being asked to from time to time when I feel it is important.

I have no idea why he would lie and have been discussing that with someone as well.

Personally because he was the lead detective with direct access to evidence and case files and the totality of all information coming in on this case.

What proof do you have that he is lying?

Besides the fact that he changes his story more than he changes underwear. Asher or People Investigates clearly said Mike and Dusty had no finger prints in the house. They also passed lie detectors. What do you think Mike is lying about?. I know I read that they didn't use Suzie's car. I know they didn't but if they did what would that change? It wouldn't make them guilty. So why do you want to pick a fight? Do you really believe Mike and Dusty made three women disappear?
Asher also was very rude and seemed to victim blame Suzie and Sherrill. He was creepy in 92 or 93 - still creepy.

What did Asher lie about? You’ve made this claim but what specifically did he lie about?

I don’t need your armchair psych analysis of him. Just specifics to what he lied about.

I’m not interested in finger prints. Just why there’s conflicting stories between Asher and Mike. It speaks to Mike’s credibility—and things he’s told us.

What did Asher lie about? You’ve made this claim but what specifically did he lie about?

I don’t need your armchair psych analysis of him. Just specifics to what he lied about.

Have you ever contacted Asher? I would like to ask him questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther