MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have an actual screenshot. But I have a complete hard copy. And screenshots are available elsewhere.
Do you have a link or are they on the other threads? I trying to think if I've seen the original report about them missing.

suzys boyfriend , confirmed that sheryl was dating carnahan , his exact words as he was hanging with her only days before she went missing , i take that as a witness statement . carnahan is reported to have bragged about attacking suzy , and that witness statement is on file , its so intensely specific that for more then one searcher to find the same starement outside a police file is 1000 to 1 , and yet others found the exact same statement

the p.f.i. link , goes back to the cocaine bust at johnie loos decades ago , present was randy little of preferred farm impliments on east chestnut, his employee franciss robb , robbs portable buildings and serial killer , and theres the location of the webster county dig . also present keith looney , exmayor of republic and owner looney auto sales , keith looney took the fall for the cocaine , and went to prison , his wife joyce looney married danny dykes , bois d, arc mo. / brothers danny and ricky dykes traveled b highway often in the green van owned by ricky , and worked cement . ricky dykes often let slip to his family his involvement in the disappearence , leading his own son to take detectives and the sheriff to the olive st. location with the statement , they are here , the concrete company contractor is kenny price , also working there was one glennon paul sweet , who shot the officer on hwy 60 .

Attachments

• the real van.jpg
    the real van.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 39
the p.f.i. link , goes back to the cocaine bust at johnie loos decades ago , present was randy little of preferred farm impliments on east chestnut, his employee franciss robb , robbs portable buildings and serial killer , and theres the location of the webster county dig . also present keith looney , exmayor of republic and owner looney auto sales , keith looney took the fall for the cocaine , and went to prison , his wife joyce looney married danny dykes , bois d, arc mo. / brothers danny and ricky dykes traveled b highway often in the green van owned by ricky , and worked cement . ricky dykes often let slip to his family his involvement in the disappearence , leading his own son to take detectives and the sheriff to the olive st. location with the statement , they are here , the concrete company contractor is kenny price , also working there was one glennon paul sweet , who shot the officer on hwy 60 .
What was the webster county dig?

the party 40 , in which gerald carnahan reportedly bragged about attacking suzy , and the party 40 referenced in the statement by steve garrison , and led to the search by police along the river -creek bed of pierson creek , they were looking for blood , officers will tell you - but they only went as far as the pierson cave , the headwaters stretched on across hwy 125 towards the robb farm , but to identify the party 40 , look for the stage in the field where bands performed , and david allen coe as well , his tour bus often seen at robbs was because his relative is davids manager , go east on division northstar baptist church with the large star , go south there, on 235 the road will merge to 134 , go east to the curve , the road has been raised from the creek bed , leaving it fenced off now , 40 acres in all , the to triangle shaped 6 acres is billy dykes , now deceased , the 34 acres on the bottom belonging to one walter long , see strafford mo ,obits , walter long is married to billys sister , there you have your party 40 , the gate to the west on the south part of the road with a sign -little house on the prarie .that should be 8641fr134

What was the webster county dig?
where the police dug at franciss robbs farm for the 3mw , as they reported , recovering stolen tractors , buried trucks and backhoes , and 16 tons of marked stolen items , some say 10 tons , another says up to 20 tons from that large pond regardless , if 10 tons was recovered , 50 tons was secreted away , pawned and or sold , is it an accident that where the boys pawned the stolen gold teeth that suzys was to testify about that pawn shop owner paid for ricky dykes wifes funeral when judy dykes died , and here is the owner with rickys son -packy

Attachments

• kathy and packy 3mw.jpg
    kathy and packy 3mw.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 44
the party 40 , in which gerald carnahan reportedly bragged about attacking suzy , and the party 40 referenced in the statement by steve garrison , and led to the search by police along the river -creek bed of pierson creek , they were looking for blood , officers will tell you - but they only went as far as the pierson cave , the headwaters stretched on across hwy 125 towards the robb farm , but to identify the party 40 , look for the stage in the field where bands performed , and david allen coe as well , his tour bus often seen at robbs was because his relative is davids manager , go east on division northstar baptist church with the large star , go south there, on 235 the road will merge to 134 , go east to the curve , the road has been raised from the creek bed , leaving it fenced off now , 40 acres in all , the to triangle shaped 6 acres is billy dykes , now deceased , the 34 acres on the bottom belonging to one walter long , see strafford mo ,obits , walter long is married to billys sister , there you have your party 40 , the gate to the west on the south part of the road with a sign -little house on the prarie .that should be 8641fr134
In regards to all of this, where would you search next for bodies?

In regards to all of this, where would you search next for bodies?
RIGHT HERE , FOR SUZY - i belive stacy was kept alive , also the other girls are at the olive street location , if you want the story and link to the other girls say so politely

Attachments

• garrison dl.jpg
    garrison dl.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 41
RIGHT HERE , FOR SUZY - i belive stacy was kept alive , also the other girls are at the olive street location , if you want the story and link to the other girls say so politely
It sounds like you know that area very well. I was more curious about an actual specific area to search in if someone had GPR or other equipment to search with.

WANT SOMETHING FUNNY AS HELL , never ever did i see nor know about dave warren s book till i seen his name here and looked it up , the s.o.b. was so close .

If the people involved were that popular in that area, how come the police never found this van?

If the people involved were that popular in that area, how come the police never found this van?
could be that this was the sections of a green vehicle recovered at the cassville dig for the 3 mw , where the cut up sections were buried in a large pond damn , the property was located next to a welding shop . and reportedly owned by johney hood -hoods truck stop , one of the 3 brothers owning hoods truck stop that being winston , paul and johnie . the public was informed that dna was recovered

It sounds like you know that area very well. I was more curious about an actual specific area to search in if someone had GPR or other equipment to search with.
YOU FANCY YOURSELF A ARMCHAIR SLEUTH LOOK CLOSE , AT THE ID FOR GARRISON , SO MAY 1992 THE 15TH HE GETS OUT OF LEAVENWORTH , JUNE6TH THE 3 GO MISSING , ITS A 3 YEAR LICENSE EXPIRES JULY 6TH 1995 , WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO KNOW THE EXACT -PROVEN LOCATION OF THIS ADDRESS BEFORE THE -911 CHANGE , AND THIS BEING 30 DAYS TO THE DATE FROM WHEN THEY WENT MISSING ,-now sorry for the all caps it was on and i am to tired to retype , maybe its that important ,

Attachments

• garrison dl.jpg
    garrison dl.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 23
CAN'T SAY: Are you still pedaling that unfounded story? You have no proof of the things you say. You didn't years ago when you posted this same story, and you are still perpetuating that unfounded nonsense.

I’ve been reporting them all to let them know he is posting these stories. I have no idea how to begin to respond to this level of rumors.

find one item above wrong .one photo doctored , or one witness you can prove wrong otherwise you can go to that famous place in the bible say liars go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean