MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
find one item above wrong .one photo doctored , or one witness you can prove wrong otherwise you can go to that famous place in the bible say liars go
Let's see: We already proved many things you've claimed over the years, as being totally wrong.
But now here you are, trying to spin your yarn once again.

The story about the house on Olive being a "Drop House" for bank robbers, and the three jars of meth. BUNK.

The truck that you claimed was a Dodge, that you said belonged to "Sweet"...Didn't......and......Wasn't.

The connection to Carnahan.......Never proven.

All you claim has either been debunked, or has no substance.

Sorry. :)

find one item above wrong .one photo doctored , or one witness you can prove wrong otherwise you can go to that famous place in the bible say liars go
You haven't proven anything RIGHT. Can't prove anything right.....then there's nothing to prove wrong. :)

SUMMONS RETURNED BY PECIAL PROCESS SERVER WITH SERVICE ON RICKY EUGENE DYKES AT P.O.E. DIVERSIFIED PLASTICS ON 02/13/2000 FILED. JRY
dykes worked for diversified plastic owned y gerald carnahan --when you see p.o.e on case .net that is place of employment -

THE OLIVE STREET INCIDENT HAPPENED AND THERES A POLICE REPORT 3 men drove around aug 2011 ...rick says we dont want to buy no meth tonight lets get those marker jars above those *advertiser censored* .... They go to olive street rick paces it off ...3 paces from the house by the outside vent pipe running up the outside wall beside the outside basement entrance ..and in the direction of the pile of rocks , the old fruit cellar ....teddy gale Roberts digs ....larry Robert's watches ....teddy gets 2 jars breaks the 3rd and rick is mad says .....dont dig any deeper leave them loose *advertiser censored* where they are .and ...let them rest in peace ..or words to that effect .. ....2 weeks go by ....TEDDY GETS STABBED BY RICKY AND IS MAD ...wants the reward- teddy and the sheriff they go uptown with det Neil and Det Shipley....teddy tells the story shows the glass in the hole and 6 hrs later they are done .2013 still no dig I call Neil..and ask why no dig ...he says it dont fit our time line ..... ...I dont care who is there only that bodies are ...

YOU FANCY YOURSELF A ARMCHAIR SLEUTH LOOK CLOSE , AT THE ID FOR GARRISON , SO MAY 1992 THE 15TH HE GETS OUT OF LEAVENWORTH , JUNE6TH THE 3 GO MISSING , ITS A 3 YEAR LICENSE EXPIRES JULY 6TH 1995 , WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO KNOW THE EXACT -PROVEN LOCATION OF THIS ADDRESS BEFORE THE -911 CHANGE , AND THIS BEING 30 DAYS TO THE DATE FROM WHEN THEY WENT MISSING ,-now sorry for the all caps it was on and i am to tired to retype , maybe its that important ,
You are right. That address would be a good thing. I'm glad you are pointing out details that I may have missed. Perhaps you have found something that could solve this case.

THE OLIVE STREET INCIDENT HAPPENED AND THERES A POLICE REPORT 3 men drove around aug 2011 ...rick says we dont want to buy no meth tonight lets get those marker jars above those *advertiser censored* .... They go to olive street rick paces it off ...3 paces from the house by the outside vent pipe running up the outside wall beside the outside basement entrance ..and in the direction of the pile of rocks , the old fruit cellar ....teddy gale Roberts digs ....larry Robert's watches ....teddy gets 2 jars breaks the 3rd and rick is mad says .....dont dig any deeper leave them loose *advertiser censored* where they are .and ...let them rest in peace ..or words to that effect .. ....2 weeks go by ....TEDDY GETS STABBED BY RICKY AND IS MAD ...wants the reward- teddy and the sheriff they go uptown with det Neil and Det Shipley....teddy tells the story shows the glass in the hole and 6 hrs later they are done .2013 still no dig I call Neil..and ask why no dig ...he says it dont fit our time line .....******** ...I dont care who is there only that bodies are ...

SUMMONS RETURNED BY PECIAL PROCESS SERVER WITH SERVICE ON RICKY EUGENE DYKES AT P.O.E. DIVERSIFIED PLASTICS ON 02/13/2000 FILED. JRY
dykes worked for diversified plastic owned y gerald carnahan --when you see p.o.e on case .net that is place of employment -
So......That may connect Dykes with Diversified Plastics, but by no means makes any connection to the 3MW.

How is this verified? Where did you get the information from?[/QUOTE
How is this verified? Where did you get the information from?
--where did i get this information , someday in this life your going to be so low after losing someone after 25 years , that you may find yourself putting a bench in a cematary so you can set and die and then you meet someone , and you searching for love , dont see the uncaged animals in the zoo you find yourself in [ woofbark ] = the answer is blind love will let you walk down the halls of hell , never seeing the animals in the cages have their doors open .j met this person , and these are her kinfolk and i was there

Your responses are certainly interesting. What did you mean when you said you were there? Were you there and witnessed a crime being committed?
What exactly is @reprisal getting at? The user is saying some very interesting things. Is it being implied that 1-3 of the MW are/were located on Olive St?
How much area does olive street cover?

if i remember the address its 2750 west olive [[[[[[subject to the exact number in the police report ]]]]] anyway , on the side of the house be the outside basement entry there is a vent pipe running up the side of the house , three paces from there towards the rockpile -thats the location 'this property was in the name of ricky dykes for all these years and yet the PPOLICE SAY IT DOES NOT FIT THEIR TIME LINE , WHO IS LYING TO WHO , HE HAD A MATCHING GREEN VAN ---------HE WORKED FOR SERIAL KILLER GERALD CARNAHAN ...........WHERE THE BOYS PAWNED THE GOLD TEETH , THEY PAID FOR HIS WIFES FUNERAL , ...............HE DID TIME IN LEAVENWORTH WITH STEVE GARRISON , WHO LED TO THE WEBSTER COUNTY DIG ,,,,,AND THE LOW LIFE CLAIMED HIS INVOLVEMENT

RICHARD WENDT , IS AT IT ABOVE AGAIN , THROUGH 100,000 POSTS ACROSS MULTIPLE FORUMS HE FORCES THE SITE TO TALK ABOUT BROKEN GLASS , AND MIS -PARKED CARS NEVER ANY OF TE WITNESS STATEMENTS HES A PROTECTOR OF GERALD CARNAHAN AND PERHAPS HIS STOPPING OF THE PROGRESS OF THE CASE PROTECTS SOME PERSONEL INVOLVEMENT

-------FROM THE STREETER FAMILY BLOG .....Garrison told police a friend had confessed to killing the three women during a drunken party. He told police information unknown to the public that led investigators to serve three search warrants at two sites in western Webster County; that they would find the women’s bodies and clues about their abduction and deaths. He also said a moss green van believed used to take the women would be found about 12 miles away, south of Fordland.

The property searched was the same site where in 1990 LE searched for two of three missing Springfieldians. Property owner Francis Lee Robb Sr. pleaded guilty to two counts of second-degree murder in a case authorities said at the time they believed involve a drug deal gone awry.-------
Garrison was believed enough that a gag order concerning the three search warrants was issued by a judge.“…certain aspects of the information we received fit with other (private) aspects of the case,” Springfield Police Capt. Todd Whitson said. Whitson said the gag order was rare, but he could not say why it was issued,“other than to say there is such an order, and it governs the operation and everything related to the operation out here.” Added Webster County Sheriff C.E. Wells:“We can’t tell you anything about it until the order’s lifted.”

Info from News-Leader, Aug. 29 & 31, 1993.
Garrison is serving 40 years in prison for raping, sodomizing and terrorizing a female Springfield college student in the summer of 1993

if i remember the address its 2750 west olive [[[[[[subject to the exact number in the police report ]]]]] anyway , on the side of the house be the outside basement entry there is a vent pipe running up the side of the house , three paces from there towards the rockpile -thats the location 'this property was in the name of ricky dykes for all these years and yet the PPOLICE SAY IT DOES NOT FIT THEIR TIME LINE , WHO IS LYING TO WHO , HE HAD A MATCHING GREEN VAN ---------HE WORKED FOR SERIAL KILLER GERALD CARNAHAN ...........WHERE THE BOYS PAWNED THE GOLD TEETH , THEY PAID FOR HIS WIFES FUNERAL , ...............HE DID TIME IN LEAVENWORTH WITH STEVE GARRISON , WHO LED TO THE WEBSTER COUNTY DIG ,,,,,AND THE LOW LIFE CLAIMED HIS INVOLVEMENT
Sorry, but it's been owned by a man with the last name of "Tracy" for many many years. "Tracy" owns several rental properties around Springfield. The property was NEVER in the name of Ricky Dykes.....if you bothered to look at the ownership records of the property......which you didn't......clearly. But I did, years ago when you went on this same rant. As I did many of your other claims. All were proven to be false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member