MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m interested in what you have to say as well reprisal! The remaining Individuals that keep acting like children I could care less what they have to say. So, Reprisal, please continue. :)

When People are caught dead to rights.......lying.......they attack people personally. Right Arkansas "Time Traveler". Arkansas "Time Traveler" is trolling my personal facebook site, to be vindictive toward me, because I called "CantSay" out one his preposterous story that he's tirelessly tried to spin over the years, even though EVERYTHING he preports has been proven to be false!
You should be ashamed of yourself! When you have nothing to bring to the table......you attack someone personally, needlessly. I didn't spin Tony's Yarn. He did. And hes a damn liar and you know it. Then you accuse me of mental issues, when I have none......because you have nothing else in your box to tricks. I am honorable and don't LIE. The only person who has EVER made any mention of MENTAL ISSUES with me, when he gets frustrated and has no more skin in the game argument and fact wise................is Missouri Mule. RIGHT MULE.....or should I call you by name instead..... Richard
I'm not Richard... You brought up Tony's name. And now Richard's too. Don't bring up other people's names.... Aren't you banned from Websleuths? Has anyone reported that you're using a second name? Tsk Tsk...

Most of these names have been tossed around that it hasn’t been worthwhile to respond.

I have followed this case for 27 years and have personally been in touch with about half of the folks mentioned or equally interested in this baffling case over the years.

The question that no one seems to know or will respond is what was the motive? I believe that is the single most important question unanswered. It is, in my opinion, the key to unlocking the answer to why these murders occurred 27 years ago.

I am convinced the crime scene was staged. I am also convinced that whoever did this was familiar with police procedure. The second and/or final crime scene is unknown.

Some things never change , CS shows up and the discussion blows up, and we all know what comes next. Been following since the Monday after graduation so long ago now. Don't usually post on main thread. So many rabbit holes and mountains of articles and documents to dig through. Good to see most of you back here, let's hope the families and friends can find some answers and peace. TY for all that contribute useful information to move this case forward. These Ladies deserve justice. MOO

Some things never change , CS shows up and the discussion blows up, and we all know what comes next. Been following since the Monday after graduation so long ago now. Don't usually post on main thread. So many rabbit holes and mountains of articles and documents to dig through. Good to see most of you back here, let's hope the families and friends can find some answers and peace. TY for all that contribute useful information to move this case forward. These Ladies deserve justice. MOO
This case wont be solved until it changes jurisdictions. I just wish Websleuths would ban suspects and their wives from posting. It’s incredibly in poor taste. All I’ll say on that. I’m an old man and Ive followed for too long now. Hope it’s solved but doubt it ever is

CS is a good man. Ive conversed with him on Facebook About this case. He is way too into the R. E. D. angle for my preference.

My thoughts are that the grave robbers had some kind of connection to this... if cops liked Garrison so much, then the only link there is via grave robbers. And why do we never hear about Joe??? And the satanic book Ms McCall saw on Suzie’s shelf...?

I'm not Richard... You brought up Tony's name. And now Richard's too. Don't bring up other people's names.... Aren't you banned from Websleuths? Has anyone reported that you're using a second name? Tsk Tsk...
I'm sorry. By all means. Please go down the Can'tSay Rabbit Hole all the way to the bottom. I was just trying to stop his nonsense from getting this forum shut down again, with his ridiculous unfounded, story. My mistake. Truth apparently doesn't matter to you or anyone else who follows his nonsense. Peace out. Have fun entertaining Cant Say's Lies.......as they've been proven to be time and time and time again.

CA738644-2762-490C-8A4C-030E033EB868.jpeg
I’ve read several times over that Mike Kovacs had a solid alibi for the evening of June 6 and morning of the 7th. I came across this article from Springfield Newsleader June 13, 1992. It says he was alone in the early morning hours of June 7, and no one could vouch for him. He scared her to the point of a protection order, slashed her tires, physically assaulted her, it goes on and on. I wonder if she ran into him at some point on the night of June 6? He would’ve been a reason for Suzie to call Sherrill (speculation), and she would’ve went to help Suzie.

View attachment 219871
I’ve read several times over that Mike Kovacs had a solid alibi for the evening of June 6 and morning of the 7th. I came across this article from Springfield Newsleader June 13, 1992. It says he was alone in the early morning hours of June 7, and no one could vouch for him. He scared her to the point of a protection order, slashed her tires, physically assaulted her, it goes on and on. I wonder if she ran into him at some point on the night of June 6? He would’ve been a reason for Suzie to call Sherrill (speculation), and she would’ve went to help Suzie.

Plausible except I wonder how he or his surrogates would have lured all three women out of the house at that hour of night. Why would they have been trusted?

Who would have been trusted? Offhand one could reasonably speculate that a police officer would have been trusted. Or someone who posed as a police officer.

But again, I believe that this would all come together if we knew the motive. Or alternatively, a plausible motive. Thus far, I’m not seeing one.

View attachment 219871

I just can’t see him wanting to murder 3 people over her.

It sounds like he had a temper but to murder over his ex girlfriend seems crazy and throw in her friend and mother seems even crazier.

That’s why i have issues with the grave robbers as I think they was fully capable of this BUT why would you not just wait until Suzie was alone?

Every theory I have has holes which is why this case is so frustrating.

I also do not like the cop angle as if you got them out of the house because of a rouse then you take Cinnamon.

it was also early hours of the morning and Sherill was security conscious so she wasn’t somebody who was just going to open the door. Also if a sexual predator was going around in a police uniform then I would of thought there would of been other reports of a person behaving suspiciously knocking on doors. It’s not like you knock on the first door and get lucky with 3 women.

IMO

Plausible except I wonder how he or his surrogates would have lured all three women out of the house at that hour of night. Why would they have been trusted?

Who would have been trusted? Offhand one could reasonably speculate that a police officer would have been trusted. Or someone who posed as a police officer.

But again, I believe that this would all come together if we knew the motive. Or alternatively, a plausible motive. Thus far, I’m not seeing one.
I could see him going for Suzie and Sherrill, because of what happened the previous fall, but not Stacy. I’ve never pursued this angle too much because of his supposed rock solid alibi.
The police officer involvement is a very real possibility. What could have been so bad that three women were killed to cover it up? Ive read the rumors of skimming from the drug busts. Garrison had just been released several weeks earlier, so who else would have been involved with the dirty cop(s)? The cop(s) would have to be bad asses, to balance both of their worlds and never get snitched on. What do you believe the motive could be, if a cop were involved?

I just can’t see him wanting to murder 3 people over her.

It sounds like he had a temper but to murder over his ex girlfriend seems crazy and throw in her friend and mother seems even crazier.

That’s why i have issues with the grave robbers as I think they was fully capable of this BUT why would you not just wait until Suzie was alone?

Every theory I have has holes which is why this case is so frustrating.
I can see him going after Stacy and Sherrill(she helped get restraining order), but he had no reason to hurt Stacy. You’re so right about the holes in every theory!
I have pursued the other angles, but I keep coming back that last Battlefield party. Too many things don’t add up!

I also do not like the cop angle as if you got them out of the house because of a rouse then you take Cinnamon.

it was also early hours of the morning and Sherill was security conscious so she wasn’t somebody who was just going to open the door. Also if a sexual predator was going around in a police uniform then I would of thought there would of been other reports of a person behaving suspiciously knocking on doors. It’s not like you knock on the first door and get lucky with 3 women.

IMO

Let me suggest what may have occurred. Suzie was lured out of the home first by someone who had met her at the party on Hanover. She went willingly having recognized the car when she cracked the blinds. She seemed to have had a propensity to be taken in by bad actors. In any event, once she got outside, a commotion ensued awakening Sherrill who went to investigate. That is two out of the house. Stacy does not appear to have gone voluntarily.

What follows is speculation:

Whoever did this must have (as having been suggested) used a gun to gain compliance. And a hat, according to a source I regard highly. In fact, this source had a connection to LE who revealed the name of the perp. I had a long, long running communication with this source and we went over the case point by point, many times on many occasions.

What differentiates him from the others is that he wasn’t into playing games and intimating things he didn’t know. What he did tell me was verified by facts I could check with known sources.

What he told me one time was that he and a trusted friend went to the suspect’s place of employment and viewed him on the job. I have NO doubt as to his veracity and sincerity.

None of this proves anything. I do, however, believe the police know who committed the crime. But the evidence is not there to convict the perp.

What has been so frustrating is that so many people have attached themselves to this case and then disappeared into the woodwork. I have no doubt that the perp has followed this case and has posted here under numerous screen names. Although that is against the terms of service here, their identity and location can be disguised with a VPN.

Last edited:
One or two of grave robbers did it. With possible help of Steve Garrison. All you have to do is see the pattern of lies Mike Clay has told over the years. The fact that he’s on these forums shows he’s in the business of controlling narrative. It’s so obvious it’s almost funny you all seem to dismiss it......
Only angle that makes any damn sense...... Mule I dont have your motive but Im guessing drugs. Theres reasons detectives bailed out a felon and needed a GJ for more info from him..... he was buddies with Robb clan and had connections to bike gangs. Access to weapons. And buddies with criminals who had guns and carjacked people......

has anyone ever looked into whereabouts of Steve for that night? What was HIS alibi.

first and foremost rule out Steves alibi with proof and then let’s talk

Last edited:
Cant Say is
This case wont be solved until it changes jurisdictions. I just wish Websleuths would ban suspects and their wives from posting. It’s incredibly in poor taste. All I’ll say on that. I’m an old man and Ive followed for too long now. Hope it’s solved but doubt it ever is

CS is a good man. Ive conversed with him on Facebook About this case. He is way too into the R. E. D. angle for my preference.

My thoughts are that the grave robbers had some kind of connection to this... if cops liked Garrison so much, then the only link there is via grave robbers. And why do we never hear about Joe??? And the satanic book Ms McCall saw on Suzie’s shelf...?
a l
Let me suggest what may have occurred. Suzie was lured out of the home first by someone who had met her at the party on Hanover. She went willingly having recognized the car when she cracked the blinds. She seemed to have had a propensity to be taken in by bad actors. In any event, once she got outside, a commotion ensued awakening Sherrill who went to investigate. That is two out of the house. Stacy does not appear to have gone voluntarily.

What follows is speculation:

Whoever did this must have (as having been suggested) used a gun to gain compliance. And a hat, according to a source I regard highly. In fact, this source had a connection to LE who revealed the name of the perp. I had a long, long running communication with this source and we went over the case point by point, many times on many occasions.

What differentiates him from the others is that he wasn’t into playing games and intimating things he didn’t know. What he did tell me was verified by facts I could check with known sources.

What he told me one time was that he and a trusted friend went to the suspect’s place of employment and viewed him on the job. I have NO doubt as to his veracity and sincerity.

None of this proves anything. I do, however, believe the police know who committed the crime. But the evidence is not there to convict the perp.

What has been so frustrating is that so many people have attached themselves to this case and then disappeared into the woodwork. I have no doubt that the perp has followed this case and has posted here under numerous screen names. Although that is against the terms of service here, their identity and location can be disguised with a VPN.
Go take your Geritol already you Useless Old Man

Why would Suzie of even seen a car that a random person she got chatting to at party was driving?

Also I am a woman and I have to say when I was 18 if I got chatting to a random boy and he then stalked me at home and it was 4am there is no way in hell I would be going to the front door. I would be dialling 999 as i would be totally spooked.

What’s this about a hat?

Can we all be nice and act like adults and respect everyone’s opinion. Everyone is free to believe and think for themselves.
Opinions are one thing. Blatant lies, are another. And the blatent lies deserve no respect as no lie should. He's been lying about his story for years. Should we just indulge him in his lies?

Opinions are one thing. Blatant lies, are another. And the blatent lies deserve no respect as no lie should. He's been lying about his story for years. Should we just indulge him in his lies?

How do you know they are lies?

Looking at old forums he has obviously put a lot of time and effort into trying to solve this and seems to have chatted to the main players. So how can you know he is lying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637