MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your responses are certainly interesting. What did you mean when you said you were there? Were you there and witnessed a crime being committed?

How much area does olive street cover?
The "Olive Street House" property is approx. 50-feet wide, by approx 75-feet deep. But that doesn't matter.....the story is bogus from top to bottom.

RICHARD WENDT ,AT IT AGAIN TRYING TO TROLL DOWN , OR SUPPRESS THE TRUTH PROVE THE SHERIFF AND DETECTIVES DID NOT STAND ON THAT SPOT LOOK AT AND PHOTOGRAPH THE GLASS IN THE HOLE TAKE A STATEMENT , AND RETURN TEDDY TO HIS CAR

RICHARD WENDT ,AT IT AGAIN TRYING TO TROLL DOWN , OR SUPPRESS THE TRUTH PROVE THE SHERIFF AND DETECTIVES DID NOT STAND ON THAT SPOT LOOK AT AND PHOTOGRAPH THE GLASS IN THE HOLE TAKE A STATEMENT , AND RETURN TEDDY TO HIS CAR
The "Olive Street House" property is approx. 50-feet wide, by approx 75-feet deep. But that doesn't matter.....the story is bogus from top to bottom.
------LYING BAG OF COMPOST , IS WHAT YOU ARE ,

YOU HAVE ENOUGH FOR NOW , BODIES ARE BURIED AT THE OLIVE ADDRESS IN FACT MULTIPLE BODIES , TO PROVE IT TOOK PLACE REQUEST AN INCIDENT REPORT DATED AUGUST 2011 , .............................. IN THE COMING DAYS YOU ARE GOING TO GET A DIRECT LINK FROM THIS CASE TO THE OTHER WOMEN , PROVING ITS RELATED , .......DID ONE OF THE WOMEN OF THE LOCAL 7 OR 8 GIVE BIRTH , ...........A DIRECT STATEMENT ATRIBUTED TO GERALD CARNAHAN LINKING HIM TO THE PARTY 40 ON THIRD NIGHT , .AND I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS ....................

Your responses are certainly interesting. What did you mean when you said you were there? Were you there and witnessed a crime being committed?

How much area does olive street cover?

------LYING BAG OF COMPOST , IS WHAT YOU ARE ,
Not hardly Tony. And I'm not Richard. But nice try. Prove they did first. You have thrown around a lot of unsubstantiated and disproven in information over the years. And you're apparently still trying to pedal the same unfounded and disproven stores. Sad Tony......Really Sad

YOU HAVE ENOUGH FOR NOW , BODIES ARE BURIED AT THE OLIVE ADDRESS IN FACT MULTIPLE BODIES , TO PROVE IT TOOK PLACE REQUEST AN INCIDENT REPORT DATED AUGUST 2011 , .............................. IN THE COMING DAYS YOU ARE GOING TO GET A DIRECT LINK FROM THIS CASE TO THE OTHER WOMEN , PROVING ITS RELATED , .......DID ONE OF THE WOMEN OF THE LOCAL 7 OR 8 GIVE BIRTH , ...........A DIRECT STATEMENT ATRIBUTED TO GERALD CARNAHAN LINKING HIM TO THE PARTY 40 ON THIRD NIGHT , .AND I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS ....................
Well if they're there Hot Shot. Go get the owners permission to dig them up. Put your money where your nut bag stories are. The property in question is owned by a man named Tracy. Get him permission and dig the spot up. You don't need the permission of law enforcement to accomplish that. If you really thought this was a valid angle, you could just conduct research at the site.......

You could "Prove It" by renting a GPR system, and scanning the area. Or, get the owners permission and do a dig. But you have so substantiated evidence that this is the case. And you know it

The burden proof is yours to prove your statements. Not the other way around. Thought you knew the ins and outs of legal theory. Not so much hunh.......Sad Sad Sad. Either put your evidence or run along. And that "Evidence" doesn't include unfounded stories. That's not they way it works. Did you learn nothing from your Police Academy?

Gerald Carnahan has been a suspect since the very beginning and the police are well aware of him. He is in prison for a life term having murdered Jackie Johns.

So far as I know there has been no evidence produced that would establish he was involved, however.

Gerald Carnahan has been a suspect since the very beginning and the police are well aware of him. He is in prison for a life term having murdered Jackie Johns.

So far as I know there has been no evidence produced that would establish he was involved, however.
Thanks.......But I already stated this earlier in the posts.

If someone had the right equipment, gpr, metal detectors, etc, would you have any suggestion where to search?

I am certain you are right. Perhaps the operators of this site need to remind people that they need to be able to provide sources of what they post. That's why I like to put things in the form of a question. If someone answers in a way that proves me wrong, that's alright. At least we are still responding and keeping these investigations active.

The burden proof is yours to prove your statements. Not the other way around. Thought you knew the ins and outs of legal theory. Not so much hunh.......Sad Sad Sad. Either put your evidence or run along. And that "Evidence" doesn't include unfounded stories. That's not they way it works. Did you learn nothing from your Police Academy?
Did you learn anything Dave?

Why are you posting Tony’s name out in public? You’re the last person to armchair psych talk about someone’s mental illness.

Sorry, but it's been owned by a man with the last name of "Tracy" for many many years. "Tracy" owns several rental properties around Springfield. The property was NEVER in the name of Ricky Dykes.....if you bothered to look at the ownership records of the property......which you didn't......clearly. But I did, years ago when you went on this same rant. As I did many of your other claims. All were proven to be false.

I have no idea if 2750 West Olive has any bearing on this case, but the ownership history is somewhat interesting:
  1. According to the Greene County assessors records it appears that Mr. Tracy acquired the property on 10/1/1996 (well after the women were missing). If you go to the Greene County Recorder's site and lookup Doc# 040566-96 you'll find that the Grantor on that Deed was Carl Lair.
  2. Stepping back further in the ownership line, Doc# 037728-96 indicates Mr. Carl Lair purchased it from Mr. David Lair on 9/17/1996, mere weeks before flipping it to Mr. Tracy.
  3. Prior to that, Doc # 045602-93 indicates David Lair had purchased it from "United S&L" on 11/09/1993.
  4. How "United S&L" came to own it can be inferred from two other recorded instruments. On 10/11/1988 David Lair purchased the property from Mr. Howard Murray in Doc# 029199-88, but then he turned around and got a Loan from "United S&L" on 4/17/1989 in Doc# 009186-89. My guess is they foreclosed at some point and then David Lair ended up buying the property back.
This timeline would indicate that David Lair (or his bank) owned or was affiliated with 2750 W Olive at the time the 3MW disappeared. However, I've never seen any "Lair" connected to any of the potential suspects or participants in this case.

Why are you posting Tony’s name out in public? You’re the last person to armchair psych talk about someone’s mental illness.
You could quit stalking my facebook site anytime. Does it make you feel powerful to think you're doing this without anyone knowing........I know that you are. How sad.
Tony put himself out there by blathering on with his ridiculous stories.
Why are you supporting Tony and his ridiculous stories that have already been proven to be false.
I have no mental issues, and you have a lot of gall for making that false statement.
And, Tracy owned the Olive street property as of a couple years ago. Go to the Green County Beacon.

When People are caught dead to rights.......lying.......they attack people personally. Right Arkansas "Time Traveler". Arkansas "Time Traveler" is trolling my personal facebook site, to be vindictive toward me, because I called "CantSay" out one his preposterous story that he's tirelessly tried to spin over the years, even though EVERYTHING he preports has been proven to be false!
You should be ashamed of yourself! When you have nothing to bring to the table......you attack someone personally, needlessly. I didn't spin Tony's Yarn. He did. And hes a damn liar and you know it. Then you accuse me of mental issues, when I have none......because you have nothing else in your box to tricks. I am honorable and don't LIE. The only person who has EVER made any mention of MENTAL ISSUES with me, when he gets frustrated and has no more skin in the game argument and fact wise................is Missouri Mule. RIGHT MULE.....or should I call you by name instead..... Richard

Last edited:

If nothing else.....you're predictable. When you have nothing to argue point with, you try to personally attack. Sorry, but that game is over Richard. That ship left port along ago. You need to find a different play book old man.

So once again.....Missouri Mule has chosen to use multiple user names. The exact same behavior that he projects others are doing.....when they're not.

But he clearly is. Right Mule. Is it really that hard to just keep the conversations honest, with out trying to manipulate and play games?

Unfortunately this kills your credibility as you have done this a platitude of times over the years.
And every time......you get caught. Why do you persist on doing this. Next you're going to start accusing people that don't agree with you, of being involved in the 3MW crime as you have so many times before.

When you have nothing to offer.......you smear the others who disagree with you.......every stinking time. At least if nothing else.....you're predictable.

So who has the mental issues here.........I'm pretty sure its you brother.....no one but YOU!

If nothing else.....you're predictable. When you have nothing to argue point with, you try to personally attack. Sorry, but that game is over Richard. That ship left port along ago. You need to find a different play book old man.
Can you make up with your bff , so we can move on ? Thanks

Attachments

• 8D0346ED-CD43-44EB-A956-FBC621B0E2D7.png
    8D0346ED-CD43-44EB-A956-FBC621B0E2D7.png
    354.9 KB · Views: 63
Why do people misbehave and try and get the thread closed down time and time again?

the long time posters should know better unless it is a ploy to keep the conversation mute.

reprisal your posts are unreadable due to cap lock. It’s interesting what you are saying but i just can not read your posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandasleuth