Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a map?

I'm not sure. I thought one was started here, but I'm following several different cases right now and, after awhile, they start running together. Lol

I'll go see if I can find one. If so, I'll repost it.

When was she scheduled to work again?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

The Missouri River is right there.

I saw that, but being unfamiliar with the area/neighborhood, idk about the access.
How easy/hard to accidentally access? Through a wall? Off a bridge? IDK.

I did see that one and it was VERY creepy!

Just seen that also, surely has to be looked at. Its not as though he has sent a couple without reply, it spans over months so he clearly been thinking about her a great deal even though she hasn't shown an interest, also clearly knows where she works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just seen that also, surely has to be looked at. Its not as though he has sent a couple without reply, it spans over months so he clearly been thinking about her a great deal even though she hasn't shown an interest, also clearly knows where she works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing

Missouri River?

And her car is still missing right.

I would hate to think she had an accident and wound up there but it is a good starting point for the authorities to look.

Very sad.

While I admit this case is extremely suspicious, and my hinky meter is definitely raised, I do wonder if it's possible she ran off the road. I hope they've checked any water nearby the gas station.

Because of Toni's car still being missing, I'm reminded of the Kristy Kelley case from a couple of years ago. There was a thread here for her. She had been out drinking with a friend and headed home late. Unfortunately, she never showed. She was missing, her car was missing, and, coincidentally, she had left her cell phone at her previous location. They searched for her for several weeks and I know some (especially others on SM) suspected her ex-husband. Come to find out, though, she had ran off the road and went into water. Very sad case! If I remember correctly, she had two kids, too. Her death was ruled accidental.

http://wishtv.com/2014/09/17/police-believe-body-of-missing-woman-found-in-lake/

Here's her thread if anyone's interested: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/report.php?p=13081791

However, I think that's where the similarities end between these two cases. There's definitely some weird things at play here with Toni being missing!

Just thought I would add my two cents. I hope Toni is found soon...safe and sound!

That's another reason why I was wondering what direction she had headed after leaving the QT!

I saw that, but being unfamiliar with the area/neighborhood, idk about the access.
How easy/hard to accidentally access? Through a wall? Off a bridge? IDK.

We had an ice storm come thru Saturday night into Sunday morning mid morning.

We had an ice storm come thru Saturday night into Sunday morning mid morning.

Ugh! That certainly makes running off the road a very possibility, IMO. If we only knew what direction she headed after leaving the gas station...

Ugh! That certainly makes running off the road a very possibility, IMO. If we only knew what direction she headed after leaving the gas station...

I would think that that information would definitely help the family and friends gathering today to do thier own search on foot.
On the news this morning here they talked about the friends search and said the police are not "actively searching for her".

Been following quietly, and I always think accident when the car is missing too. But, after the serial killer holding a woman in a container, I don't know anymore. But, if the gps is off, I think accident.

I quess she could of had an accident but I don't think it was into the river. If she was in an accident the area she was in is traveled by many motorist. In my opinion and as a resident of KC I don't think a car accident is what happened.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So - police not actively searching for her? Again - this does not make sense unless they know something they aren't saying. There is no indication that she just left on her own. Sad situation all the way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda