Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like a hot mess right now. I've officially lost my mind ; )

Private Party Impound is the tow yard and operates from the same 31st street as the SW blvd QT according to the address publish in the search warrant report.

Sanchez Mild to Wild is the auto body shop and 2804 Terrace st. which is not the same location as BaileyC just posted.

Where the heck am I getting it was closer to the 26th st QT?? I did extensive research on this which is the funny thing! I wouldn't have just pulled that from thin air. So now I am totally confused.
I posted the correct body shop. 2 min drive up a few posts from tow yard post.

Where on earth did I get the auto body was near the 26th QT?
KMD_KC where did we get this from?

BaileyC, google maps put Mild to Wild south of the QT not north but still on Terrace st. Not that it matters, but that's what I meant about it being different from what you posted.
Aside from that I somehow got Mild to Wild was near the 26th QT. Is there two shops?

Where on earth did I get the auto body was near the 26th QT?
KMD_KC where did we get this from?

It's alright. I would have sworn on my life Det. Caldwell said the co-worker of Toni's sent the last text or call. He said she had a meeting with a male co-worker from Chrome. Who the heck is the co-worker?

BaileyC, google maps put Mild to Wild south of the QT not north but still on Terrace st. Not that it matters, but that's what I meant about it being different from what you posted.
Aside from that I somehow got Mild to Wild was near the 26th QT. Is there two shops?

No just one stop and I was told the QT Toni was suppose to meet someone at on SW Blvd. was the Mild to Wild auto body shop where it is said DJ was waiting. Sonny, the mgr. of Chrome, said Toni had a meeting at the QT on SW Blvd. I've questioned if Toni had a meeting with Sonny but I don't even want to go there now. lol

My map is Google and puts it North,how are you getting South? Mild to Wild Auto Body Shop, 2804 Terrace St. KC, Mo

I think this is important but I can't post the picture or exactly what was said, group rules on another site. Someone went to Platte Landing Park and walked down to the end of the boat ramp. On the Pokemon screen it showed this person still on a road and doesn't show a boat ramp at all.

It's alright. I would have sworn on my life Det. Caldwell said the co-worker of Toni's sent the last text or call. He said she had a meeting with a male co-worker from Chrome. Who the heck is the co-worker?

Didn't I post earlier that it was on the 2nd half of the 2nd CWD video but I didn't have time to look it up? Do I have to do everything? :) :) :)

Anyway, did have time now... it's at 5:55 on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGMFd5OFij4

I had the same vague memory, but it turns out he did NOT say that!!!

Narrator: But as they searched for Toni, police would find something else in her text and phone records that caught their attention: communications indicating that when Toni disappeared she was actually on her way to meet another man, a co-worker at Chrome.

Cut to interview with Caldwell:
Q: Were you able to identify that friend?
A: We were. We were.
Q: And is he cooperative.
A: Yes.
Q: Was he forthcoming with information?
A: Yes he was.
Q: Did he yield any new clues for you?
A: No.
Q: Do you know for certain she never made it to this friend?
A: Based upon what the investigation has revealed, yes, I can say with the utmost certainty that she did not go to that location.
(cut away)

So Caldwell did NOT say that the person was a co-worker, and he didn't even imply it. Likely another false detail brought to us by the makers of Crime Watch Daily.

Didn't I post earlier that it was on the 2nd half of the 2nd CWD video but I didn't have time to look it up? Do I have to do everything? :) :) :)

Anyway, did have time now... it's at 5:55 on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGMFd5OFij4

I had the same vague memory, but it turns out he did NOT say that!!!

Narrator: But as they searched for Toni, police would find something else in her text and phone records that caught their attetion: communications indicating that when Toni disappeared she was actually on her way to meet another man, a co-worker at Chrome.

Cut to interview with Caldwell:
Q: Were you able to identify that friend?
A: We were. We were.
Q: And is he cooperative.
A: Yes.
Q: Was he forthcoming with information?
A: Yes he was.
Q: Did he yield and new clues for you?
A: No.
Q: Do you know for certain she never made it to this friend?
A: Based upon what the investigation has revealed, yes, I can say with the utmost certainty that she did not go to that location.
(cut away)

So Caldwell did NOT say that the person was a co-worker, and he didn't even imply it. Likely another false detail brought to us by the makers of Crime Watch Daily.

I posted the video earlier today. It comes in two parts and I had a very hard time posting them Only Part two would show up and I couldn't embed. I listened to both and Caldwell does say he was a co-worker, somehow you must have missed it. It's in part two toward the end. Maybe I've lost my mind but I heard him say it and he was very detailed about it. 5:58

So you said Caldwell said she was to meet a man, a co-worker from Chrome. Then you say he didn't say that. I don't understand what he didn't say?

Oh my gosh now I get it. I'm tired. lol Caldwell agreed it was a friend I guess, narrator said coworker, sorry.

My map is Google and puts it North,how are you getting South? Mild to Wild Auto Body Shop, 2804 Terrace St. KC, Mo

From Sanchez Mild to Wild Facebook and then google too. Puts it on Terrace St near Coleman Highlands.
Still same vicinity, so whatevs.

If Toni was truly sick with a flu.

Then why not go straight home after work.

So how much of flu did she have?

Ace, babe, I posted that transcript pages ago. lol lol lol
So it CWD that said co-worker, then turned around and said friend. I just popped out 6 more grays.
So note to self CWD is the hot mess.

If Toni was truly sick with a flu.

Then why not go straight home after work.

So how much of flu did she have?

She posted on Twitter she was very sick for days and had lost a lot of weight. Laid in the tub a lot. <modsnip>

BailyC, the narrator says "co-worker" and then they cut to the interview. It makes it look like he was agreeing, but there's no way he heard the narrator. It's slight of hand. He did not say "co-worker."

Did the tox report come back as of yet.

Because if it shows heroin in her system. Then it could have been a accident.

She posted on Twitter she was very sick for days and had lost a lot of weight. Laid in the tub a lot. <modsnip>.

Meth will Make You lose weight as well.

Plus meth dealers like to take advantage of pretty meth females before these females become too much of an addict.

So did she recently change her drug of choice.

College Student Vanishes After Texting Friend - Crime Watch Daily With Chris Hansen (Pt 1)
March 10, 2017
[video=youtube;T1BIZ_wNhx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1BIZ_wNhx0[/video]

College Student Vanishes After Texting Friend - Crime Watch Daily With Chris Hansen (Pt 2)
March 10, 2017
[video=youtube;gGMFd5OFij4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGMFd5OFij4[/video]

Toni Anderson's Car, Body Found In Missouri River - Crime Watch Daily With Chris Hansen
March 17, 2017
[video=youtube;y8tuqFEdR2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8tuqFEdR2A[/video]

Ace, babe, I posted that transcript pages ago. lol lol lol
So it CWD that said co-worker, then turned around and said friend. I just popped out 6 more grays.
So note to self CWD is the hot mess.

I've finally got the co-worker thingy straight but Caldwell says the friend from Chrome has been active posting on SM talking about Toni's case. That wouldn't be DJ would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macywesterham