Mom-to-be at 63

They don't look so happy in those pictures do they? It certainly has taken a toll on their looks. They both look 10 years older than they did 2 years ago. WTH were they thinking!?!?:bang:

LOL, I feel the same way, I can barely get through a weekend with my grandkids and their at the age where all I really have to do is entertain them!!
I only have one granddaughter...and it takes me all the next day to catch up on my rest! LOL....I LOVE being a grandmother. :blowkiss:

I am only 29 and I wouldn't even have the energy to take on another child! :crazy: My 4 boys wear me out. Whenever I keep my precious niece, I think about having another, trying for a girl, but then I think about starting all over with the late nights and potty training and change my mind. :D

:slap: :slap: :slap: no it doesn't!

(I'm a year older than you and there's no way i'd have the energy to keep up with a toddler.)
No..I didn't mean the "age" was old...I meant the "age was old for a kid!" :eek: :eek: :eek: I can't imagine!:bang:

Both of the parents look so much older than they did two years ago. This has really taken a toll on them.

Look at the difference in the pictures. I agree, it hasn't done good for BOTH of them!!! I mean, I definetly aged after I had my kids... especially the second one. And I am only 24. I just don't look like a baby faced teenager anymore, you know? People used to ask me "are you old enough to be my nurse..." I was like yup... then they'd see my wedding ring and ask me about that, and I'd say oh yes, I'm married, and I have a baby, ect...
Hasn't happened since I had the second baby! LOL!!
But I can't imagine having this one at this age... the late nights, ect.

Recently I found myself in this situation at 45. There is no way I could have a child at my age. For the sake of the child and me being a mother I could not see it. Thankfully it turned out to be a false pregnancy due to medication. I think this lady is an idiot. She is supposed to be a child psychologist and would do this. Yep she is just another idiot.

My mother had a pregnany scare when she was 40 and I was in highschool. She cried and cried for days and wold not tell us why.
When she finally told us she thought she was pregnant we were all so excited. We were all ready and willing to help. I remember she said "you guys can't even remember to feed the cat." False alarm. She was relieved!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back