More speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never speculated on who Caylee's father is (although I feel awful for whoever he is and his family that never had the opportunity to meet Caylee).

I will say this, I don't know which friend (former??) of Casey's you are, but I really hope that once this is all over that you and everyone else who have been drug into this tragic case can move on and live happy and successful lives.

I am proud of every single one of Casey's former friends who have taken the stand this week. Your strength and courage to sit on that stand knowing everything that has happened these past few years is amazing!

Bless all of you!

I never thought so either. The only one I thought might be was the one I seen holding Caylee. But I think that has beeen ruled out also?

Ater that I quit trying to guess.

Sorry you have to go through this.

I've never seen a whole lot of point in figuring it out once we knew it was not a family member (being a family member may have provided motive, IMO). Just try to shake it off and don't worry about it.

That said: I think you did a wonderful job. No doubt about your credibility whatsoever. Answers seemed strong and to the point. Thank you for your testimony and for being here from the beginning for questions (on the case and people's cars, lol) That was really nice of you.

There is alot of nastiness out there-I'm disgusted by the comments I've seen on the newspaper blogs. My advice is to steer clear of the trash and don't let it bother you.
I was very impressed with you and the rest of KC's circle of friends who had to come testify this week. You all did wonderful-just sorry you all had to be drug into this mess. KC will never realize how lucky she was in the way of friends and family-what a huge waste!!:sigh:

It's so sad that all that is left is speculation when the truth cannot seem to come out. I think everyone has tried to make sense of this horrible tragedy. So many people have been hurt by the speculation.

One fact remains. Somewhere, Caylee had a father. And somewhere are another set of grandparents. These people have been denied the right to love this precious child and also denied the right to grieve for her.

There could have been happiness instead of all the horrible things that took place. Sadly, I don't think we will ever know the truth about what happened. But human beings, in trying to resolve this in their minds will speculate.

I haven't heard that...but I'm glad this is hopefully almost over for you. Go have some fun! You did great!

It is just sad (for me to think) that Caylee never knew a Daddy and that KC slept around to the extent that a father could not be established. Somewhere out there there is a man and his daughter is DEAD. Will he please step forward? Some guy must know he slept with her during the time she was impregnated. I read somewhere that KC said the father died in an accident but I can't believe that for obvious reasons. So who IS the father?

yeah, I'm not going to deny that I've wondered about it ... I've said in the past that I think Caylee's paternal side of the family deserves to know who she was and to grieve the little angel they never were blessed to know

if you're looking for the delicate truth here, IMO, you & Caylee do look alike but there's lots of people in the world with similar features who aren't related

anyway, go out and enjoy yourself this weekend and forget the gossip sites

you're young, don't let the inmate ruin your life any more than she already has

Its getting really old but here goes the speculation again. I have been reading in a lot of blogs and on facebook that there is speculation that I am the father of Caylee again. Am I missing something or??? Why would people think that?

Have no idea... don't know which blog or whose facebook page referred to you as the father, but I've never read anything here on WS about you being the possible father. And not on any other sites or blogs I've read about this case.
Rest assured, the idea didn't come from WS.

Please don't worry about this. You know the truth and that's what counts. You did a great job on the stand the other day. Just know Caylee is smiling down on you!

I just got back from the Orlando Fringe Festival and I see this thread.
Nitrous,
I have never thought you were Caylee's father and like Kimster said, we do not believe it here on WS
If you are reading the Orlando Sentinel posts it is best to stay clear of them....nasty, vulgar, comments are posted on that site...Che vergogna (disgraceful)

I saw your testimony the other day..IMO you did a good job.

NPSS, Thank you for having the courage to come on this forum where you must know folks are in your corner. I'm gonna tell you what I would tell my adult son. Hold your head up high, and don't listen to the rubbish. People will engage in idle speculation, it is human nature, sadly. I haven't heard that rumor. Hey, even IF you were Caylee's dad, (and I am not at all saying I think you are, or even that you might be,) how terrible would that be? She was one of the most adorable little girls I've ever seen. Think of all Cindy and George (and Lee) have endured these past three years from the critical public (ashamed to say I was a bit angry at them too.) After the trial, I believe people will be seeing them in a far more favorable light. In time, the talk will die down and people will move on to the next new thing. Get on with your life, and just keep doing good. I'll be keeping you in my prayers. :blowkiss:

Its getting really old but here goes the speculation again. I have been reading in a lot of blogs and on facebook that there is speculation that I am the father of Caylee again. Am I missing something or??? Why would people think that?

I guess it's human nature for people to gossip, especially with such a high profile case. With all the social networking sites, instant messaging, emailing, etc., gossip travels so much faster than ever before.

I'm sorry you are being subjected to this type of speculation and hope when this trial dies down that things will be more peaceful for you.

Don't let them get to you. Personally, I've never read anything but positive things about you on this site.

Please ignore them. They eventually fade away. ;)

There is not ANY evidence as to who Caylee's father was so we aren't going to speculate here. Let's just try to help Nitrous because he came to the place where he knew rumors are not allowed.

I agree - lots of rumours, but I've yet to see any scientific evidence that GA is the father of Caylee Marie. LE supposedly did a DNA on Caylee in regards to Lee, which proved he was not the father. I never heard about George.

However, IMHO, MOO, and all that, I do not believe in any way shape or form that GA is the father of Caylee Marie. If so, it would have come out by now.

Again - My Opinion Only.

Mel

Let's throw a positive spin on this.
Caylee was a beautiful child,sweet and smart! What a compliment for anyone to believe she was yours!

But I hear ya! In the absence of information people will fill in the blanks. There's been enough collateral damage around Casey. Don't allow it to hurt you.

My absolute best advice.................just don't read it . Not worth the aggravation .
Hang out with us!

Dude...do you or anyone know who the real father is? ( I am starting to believe that he must be dead or he would have come forward by now for either moral or amoral reasons).

Let's throw a positive spin on this.
Caylee was a beautiful child,sweet and smart! What a compliment for anyone to believe she was yours!

But I hear ya! In the absence of information people will fill in the blanks. There's been enough collateral damage around Casey. Don't allow it to hurt you.

My absolute best advice.................just don't read it . Not worth the aggravation .
Hang out with us!

Very well said MissJames.

I agree - lots of rumours, but I've yet to see any scientific evidence that GA is the father of Caylee Marie. LE supposedly did a DNA on Caylee in regards to Lee, which proved he was not the father. I never heard about George.

However, IMHO, MOO, and all that, I do not believe in any way shape or form that GA is the father of Caylee Marie. If so, it would have come out by now.

Again - My Opinion Only.

Mel

DNA was taken from both Lee and George and it was found that neither are Caylee's father. Rumors were rampant at first and LE wanted to find the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels