More speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nitrous, for you to even post that rumors are flying indicates to me that it bothers you and it would bother me too. I never once thought that and hope that you will be able to blow it off. I greatly admire the way you testifed and thought you came across as an excellent witness. I'm hoping soon that you all will be able to somehow put this horrible ordeal behind you and get on with living your lives. Wishing you the best.

Nitrous, for you to even post that rumors are flying indicates to me that it bothers you and it would bother me too. I never once thought that and hope that you will be able to blow it off. I greatly admire the way you testifed and thought you came across as an excellent witness. I'm hoping soon that you all will be able to somehow put this horrible ordeal behind you and get on with living your lives. Wishing you the best.

I would be upset if someone thought I was the parent of a child and I didn't acknowledge or care for him/her. I'd be darn ticked if someone insinuated that I'd abandoned my child - but of course, I'm not ICA, and neither is Nitrous

Nitrous - go be awesome. You've got skills, you've got talent, and in court you conducted yourself as an honorable man. If you get a chance, tell me how I could turn my *****in Murano into a street machine (err - no don't, that would be a very bad idea for me...though I like to dream:innocent:)

very cool - it looks like WebSleuths has applied a couple of filters that edit the swears - let's see, I like that song by the Dead Milkmen called *****in' Camaro. Ha! see you all on rhymes with Snark

I agree - lots of rumours, but I've yet to see any scientific evidence that GA is the father of Caylee Marie. LE supposedly did a DNA on Caylee in regards to Lee, which proved he was not the father. I never heard about George.

However, IMHO, MOO, and all that, I do not believe in any way shape or form that GA is the father of Caylee Marie. If so, it would have come out by now.

Again - My Opinion Only.

Mel

We have scientific DNA evidence that GA is NOT the father of Caylee. Positively, 100%, NOT. If you can read the DNA charts it is crystal clear. If not, I believe someone (maybe me who knows lol) posted an explanation on the myth busters thread at some point.

Its getting really old but here goes the speculation again. I have been reading in a lot of blogs and on facebook that there is speculation that I am the father of Caylee again. Am I missing something or??? Why would people think that?

Cause you are so darn cute ----> Just like CAYLEE!!!!!!!

Don't let the gossip tramps get ya down - and you did great on the stand! Go enjoy your life and don't look back!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT, come visit us and chat with us!!!
:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Nitrous,

The only advice that I can give to you is to try to ignore the rumors and hope that the speculation eventually dies down.

Here is what I think and believe and it is my opinion only---

It is absolutely without reservation no one's business who Caylee's father is or was.

No one's...except that Father.

Bless your heart for having to undergo scrutiny and to have to put up with your name drug all over the internet in speculation.

It's beyond ridiculous and those that post speculation forget that their words live on once posted to the internet and they really never quite go away. They also forget that they are posting and talking about real people with real lifes and I have seen many justify their posts and blogs.

But there really is no justification in speculating and dragging innocent people's life's into trying to figure out the paternity of a child that was murdered when that child's paternity was never established by court, by birth certificate and it has never been proven or even shown that the father had anything to do with the murder.

Peeves me off to no end and I usually just ignore or by pass all that carp.

Again, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Bless your heart and may you find peace in your life soon!

~Kat~

Dante, I just wanted to say that I haven't heard that rumor either and I think you did a fantastic job during the trial the other day. I give you so much credit. Please don't ever listen to any gossip. Some people I believe feel like they must start rumors because they are going through issues in their own lives and feel that trying to start rumors about someone else makes them look better. Just my opinion. You are a very nice, caring person and I think that KC was very luck to have you in her life as a friend. Try and put this behind you and enjoy yourself. We are all here for you and we are behind you 100%!!

I've never once speculated as to who Caylee's father might be. To me, it was always a moot point. And frankly, I just never really cared.

JMO

IMO....There is nothing worse than unrequited love......

I agree - lots of rumours, but I've yet to see any scientific evidence that GA is the father of Caylee Marie. LE supposedly did a DNA on Caylee in regards to Lee, which proved he was not the father. I never heard about George.

However, IMHO, MOO, and all that, I do not believe in any way shape or form that GA is the father of Caylee Marie. If so, it would have come out by now.

Again - My Opinion Only.

Mel

We have scientific DNA evidence that GA is NOT the father of Caylee. Positively, 100%, NOT. If you can read the DNA charts it is crystal clear. If not, I believe someone (maybe me who knows lol) posted an explanation on the myth busters thread at some point.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5440286&postcount=41"]Mythbuster's post which AZ is referencing. [/ame]

Its getting really old but here goes the speculation again. I have been reading in a lot of blogs and on facebook that there is speculation that I am the father of Caylee again. Am I missing something or??? Why would people think that?
Some people are just bored I guess. You come across as a young man with class. :confused: Just ignore the Internet versions of Inspector Clouseau

Do not concern yourself at what people say...you know the truth...are an honorable and responsible young man and have aquitted yourself well. Go and live well.

Cause you know the answer to your question is: People suck.

I've never once speculated as to who Caylee's father might be. To me, it was always a moot point. And frankly, I just never really cared.

JMO

Think about it...Each & every time Casey looks into Caylee's face she sees the face of an unrequited love......

Hey Nitrous!

There is speculation (as well as evidence) right here :seeya: that YOU are one of Caylee's heroes.

How's that for turning the tables on idle gossip?

hope you had a good weekend. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member