MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not read all the postings, so maybe I am missing something. But I have a simple question. I read somewhere here that in that video there is a man filling a can with gasoline in the same gas station. Is that correct? Someone was buying gasoline in a can? How common is that? I have never seen anyone doing that when I fill gas these days. Then she waves to someone in the same gas station. Is it possible that there is a connection? Too much of a coincidence? I am sure LE must have already looked into that.

Im not sure but I agree if there is, then person needs to be reinterviewed. Way too coincidental.

Whoever bought gas at that store needs to be on the person of interest list.

I think LE needs to confiscate the original tape from the store and re-interview all on the tape.
I also think this case needs outside investigators and not local LE. Just to be sure there is a non bias investigation.

Jessica's father, Ben Chambers, said his daughter left a battered women's shelter a few months before she was killed. "She was getting on the right track. She had learned her lessons from being in bad relationships," he told NBC News Saturday.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...uneral-n267811

Wow. She was only 19. Why wouldn't she stay with her family instead of a battered Woman's shelter? The only thing I can think of is for protection.

I would think for protection, or if she was admitted to a shelter that had a program she was in.

I have not read all the postings, so maybe I am missing something. But I have a simple question. I read somewhere here that in that video there is a man filling a can with gasoline in the same gas station. Is that correct? Someone was buying gasoline in a can? How common is that? I have never seen anyone doing that when I fill gas these days. Then she waves to someone in the same gas station. Is it possible that there is a connection? Too much of a coincidence? I am sure LE must have already looked into that.

he was cleared as he was filling a generator. so they say.

Does anyone have a good link (MSM) for "the letter"? Inquisitr isn't MSM.

I haven't looked, but maybe Daily Mail has it by now? Seems if tabloids have it DM,a tabloid will. JMO

the only other place I saw it was another very non-msm site.

Yeah, my searching all points to the original source being a Facebook post by the letter's recipient. Until + unless a major news site picks it up or comments on it, I'm leaving that alone.

BUT. I'm not ignoring the statement made by her father to NBC News - that appears legitimate. http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...uneral-n267811

exactly. kind of obvious someone was there?

NBC is saying JC had been living at a battered women's shelter.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jessica-chambers-teen-burned-death-mourned-funeral-n267811

couple of questions:
1. when did she move back in with her mom?
2. if she had been living in a women's shelter, did her parents not know of her abuser and of her relationship with him? (as they had said JC had no romantic interests.)
3. who was the abuser?

this crime reeks of someone who believes JC had no rights, and no rights to be talking to whomever she was talking with at the party. lighter fluid down the throat is the act of someone enraged about "HIS" property doing something he didn't approve of, and which he felt he had the right to punish her for. the location of the accelerant is poignant - to stop her from talking. permanently.
Jessica's father, Ben Chambers, said his daughter left a battered women's shelter a few months before she was killed.

Recently lived in a B w shelter and her dad in the above vid said she was beaten before she was burned...... not a coincidense imo...all at 19. smdh

Recently lived in a B w shelter and her dad in the above vid said she was beaten before she was burned...... not a coincidense imo...all at 19. smdh

the reporter states that her dad said she had been beaten and burned, but her dad did not state that in the clip of video they showed of him talking. was it a slip of something the public isn't supposed to know or did the reporter get that fact wrong?

Yes, but both those people have been cleared. The man was buying the gas for a generator. And the person she waved to was a friend that has been cleared too.

I'm not sure about the party but this scenario makes the most sense to me. If she encountered someone either planned or random where the person gets in her car, this person would likely not just so happen to have accelerant on hand. but if someone needed to move her in order to distance themselves from what might have happened somewhere else then I can see accelerant being acquired before then driving her away from initial crime scene in a very sloppy attempt IMO to destroy evidence. The reclined passengers seat could be where she layed while in transport.
I agree! I also think that while she was passed out in that seat, someone poured gas or accelerant (if they ever make up their mind which it was) over her face which is how it got in her nose and throat. Im also wondering if she ever actually went anywhere she told her mom, except to get gas. When i was younger, sometimes I told my mom i was going one place but actually was going somewhere else. I would really be curious to know where that party was! It was probably more of a "hangout" party. And I feel like she was lured there if she actually was there at all. I really feel someone set her up. I think its a male and female.

It appears that there could be some rear end damage to the trunk of the car that was not the result of the fire. It sure looks dented and pushed up. Even if fire co pried it open it looks more dented than usual. So wondering if a truck or another vehicle pushed the car up that ramp incline to get it as far up there to better hide it or make it look like the car left the road and hit that spot.

If so, there maybe another vehicle that could have paint scrapings that match her car. From pushing her car up there.

The monster or monsters that do this sort of thing think they are bad azz and have control over others. We as a society need to squash them and put them in prison where they belong.

The trouble begins with any sign of complacency or leniancy from local LE with criminal behaviors and wrongdoings. Once the criminal types begin to get away with stuff then things just accellarate until something as bad as this happens. LE job is never easy and its a tough job that needs tough people to do it effectively.

Just from judging a book by its cover in that single interview with local LE I did not sense the local LE were of the type needed to deal with this sort of outrageous criminal(s).

I agree that the rear of her car looks rear-ended and she could have been forced off the road. I hope they are looking at any other vehicles of anyone they have questioned.

<modsnip>

It is a small town and rural area (like I live in) so we often fill gas cans for ATV, lawnmowers, chainsaws, etc. Not uncommon at all around where i live.
But when seen alongside the last footage of Jessica alive, it is disturbing (but could be innocent).

The NBC reporter in the room with the dad says . so you can disbelieve or listen again.

right - the reporter-narrator says it, not the dad. so is it true or something the public isn't supposed to know?

Hmm. Is searching public sex offender registry + sharing a link fair game? I found something interesting through the Mississippi website.

I agree! I also think that while she was passed out in that seat, someone poured gas or accelerant (if they ever make up their mind which it was) over her face which is how it got in her nose and throat. Im also wondering if she ever actually went anywhere she told her mom, except to get gas. When i was younger, sometimes I told my mom i was going one place but actually was going somewhere else. I would really be curious to know where that party was! It was probably more of a "hangout" party. And I feel like she was lured there if she actually was there at all. I really feel someone set her up. I think its a male and female.

that would be in line with Leann Horn's crime. a couple tied her up and set her on fire in her car. after she had been to that same gas station. I doubt she was "passed out" though. I think she was knocked out or rendered helpless somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname