MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that little dark car (where the striped shirt guy was filling gas can) her car?

Maybe the murderer used an excuse about his car running out of gas to lure her out to Herron Road. Oh, dear God!

It did look like she was coming from that car in the video.

Watched it again in fs and she does shut the car door of the black car

ETA maybe in the other photos her car looks white because all of the paint is burned off.

Watched it again in fs and she does shut the car door of the black car

ETA maybe in the other photos her car looks white because all of the paint is burned off.

Very good point about the paint, Whoa.

Wow, I just learned of this horrible crime today. Unbelievable! I am certain the police have identified all of those people in the gas station video, and probably have a pretty good idea of suspects. I am sure we know a lot more before too much longer. What a horrific crime. My heart goes out to her family which has already suffered a previous tragedy.

"She told them her name and the first name of the person who did it," he said. "I believe in all my heart she knows who it was."

What, if any, evidence was recovered from the burned out vehicle is not yet known.

"Her cell phone was found outside of her car," Ben Chambers said. "The battery had been taken out of it and someone threw it in a ditch."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/09/jessica-lane-chambers_n_6296738.html

Can anyone enhance the video to see the man in the striped shirt? Race? I'm looking thru some photos. Thank you.

Maybe the murderer used an excuse about his car running out of gas to lure her out to Herron Road. Oh, dear God!

Lured by a ruse? Would explain how at least one of the accelerants got into the car.

At 6:25, she appears to be walking into the door of the store, when someone catches her attention. She stops. smiles and waves, and walks over to them.

6:27, the person in the striped shirt emerges from the same vicinity Jessica walked over to, and fills and gas can, then returns to the area Jessica walked over to.

Was she waving at them? She must have known them? Or was she waving at someone else. If so wouldn't the person she's waving at come forward and give a description of the one getting gas in the can?

Lured by a ruse? Would explain how at least one of the accelerants got into the car.

Sounds like someone premeditated her murder. They had her take them to get gas, supposedly to fill up their car. But really thet planned to set her on fire? :eek:

Now I am back to it being her ex boyfriend.

I agree. It appears she knows the person she waves and walks over to. Either that person is with the guy getting gas, or else he/she should have seen that guy and be able to give a description. It could be that the person getting her attention knows enough to stay out of the range of the camera.

Sounds like someone premeditated her murder. They had her take them to get gas, supposedly to fill up their car. But really thet planned to set her on fire? :eek:

Now I am back to it being her ex boyfriend.

The person in the striped shirt fills his/her gas can by Jessica's car, but walks away from it, and returns to the area he/she emerged from, which is the same area Jessica walked to when she saw them, smiled and waved. Were they in another vehicle? I've thought they had to be, because they needed to flee the scene after the crime.

hopefully there is more surveillance from other businesses/angles that will show more identifying features of these monsters and their vehicle

this is beyond awful!

"She told them her name and the first name of the person who did it," he said. "I believe in all my heart she knows who it was."

What, if any, evidence was recovered from the burned out vehicle is not yet known.

"Her cell phone was found outside of her car," Ben Chambers said. "The battery had been taken out of it and someone threw it in a ditch."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/09/jessica-lane-chambers_n_6296738.html

Hope they left prints on her phone. This does not sound like a super smart perp at all. I'm so sad for her but bless her heart, in her condition, she did everything right that she could !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member