MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica also told her Mom she was going to get something to eat. Maybe after she left the gas station she went to a drive through? This may be where they are getting "someone was in her car before the attack"?

Wonder if any witnesses at the gas station know who she was talking to off camera?
Idk but the lady in the pink shirt walks outside a couple of times and toward the side of the store where Jessica comes from. She(clerk?) walks out the second time as Jessica is walking back and going in the store, when she bends down to pick something up.

Idk but the lady in the pink shirt walks outside a couple of times and toward the side of the store where Jessica comes from. She(clerk?) walks out the second time as Jessica is walking back and going in the store, when she bends down to pick something up.

Yes! Good point, hopefully she was able to give LE some details. May not be related, but you never know.

I thought Jessica was extinguishing a cigarette before entering the store.

She would have turned west on herron to get there. It appears she was heading east when, if as we suspect, she was run off the road.

What makes you believe she would have been heading east? Her car was located west of the car wash.

http://whbq.images.worldnow.com/images/6161684_G.jpg
Picture of what her car looks like after the fire. Take a look at the rear of it. Does it look like it may have been hit from behind or could the fire have damaged it make it seem like it was hit? In the surveillance video you can tell that there is no damage to the rear.

Yes! Good point, hopefully she was able to give LE some details. May not be related, but you never know.

I really do hope so. I hope that when I wake up tomorrow someone has been arrested for this. This was such a horrible painful thing to do to anyone, 19 or 90. A person capable of something this heinous has no right to walk freely. They belong in a cage or worse.

What makes you believe she would have been heading east? Her car was located west of the car wash.

http://whbq.images.worldnow.com/images/6161684_G.jpg
Picture of what her car looks like after the fire. Take a look at the rear of it. Does it look like it may have been hit from behind or could the fire have damaged it make it seem like it was hit? In the surveillance video you can tell that there is no damage to the rear.
Only because it appears she made a hard left onto the embankment. What do you think?

That's what I thought too and even thought how nice she was to put it in her pocket but her sister says she was biting her nails and picking up a penny.

I read in one article that quoted her mother as saying Jessica didn't smoke or drink. Her sister lovingly joked on the Justice for Jessica Facebook page, that yes, her sister would stop to pick up a penny. She made the comment when sharing the gas station video link on the same page. That poor family.

Jessica's sister said she thought she was picking up a penny. I took that to mean it was something she was known to do.

Only because it appears she made a hard left onto the embankment. What do you think?

There are numerous possibilities, but one that keeps popping into my head is that she may have been first attacked at the car wash. It was mentioned that one of the things she was planning on doing was washing her car. That car wash could indeed be the place where she went to wash it. It is possible she came across her attacker there, whether it be someone she knew or even someone random. She did have a gash on her head. It could be possible that she was attacked there and possibly knocked unconscious from the blow. Doused with whatever flammable liquid that was used and driven to that spot and set on fire in the car.

I also wonder if there was any sexual assault that took place. It seems all to common in cases where a young lady is murdered that a sexual assault takes place. It reminds me of the Sarah Goode case. Quite a few people had speculated that she may have been forced off the road, but she had known her attacker. He raped and stabbed her in her car, then drove her car a few blocks away to where he dumped her body. Could be a similar scenario where she was raped and driven further down the road and set on fire to destroy any evidence, then walked back to where their car was, perhaps back at the car wash. Herron Road is pretty desolate once you pass the railroad tracks, so it would be quite possible for no one to have seen anything.

I read in one article that quoted her mother as saying Jessica didn't smoke or drink. Her sister lovingly joked on the Justice for Jessica Facebook page, that yes, her sister would stop to pick up a penny. She made the comment when sharing the gas station video link on the same page. That poor family.
She is seen twice with a cigarette, once leaving her car to meetv with person who she waved at, and then later before entering the store. Sister was not aware that Jessica smoked! Jessica smoked!

No way. Watch the video. She is smoking. Sister is mistaken.

She is seen twice with a cigarette, once leaving her car to meetv with person who she waved at, and then later before entering the store. Sister was not aware that Jessica smoked! Jessica smoked!

I have to agree with this. While the video isn't clear enough to be 100% certain, the back and forth motion of her hand sure looks like someone rubbing a cigarette out into the pavement and not a motion of someone picking up a penny.

Iam gonna refer everyone to a earlier post i put up . Her father said she was able to give first responders her name and the name of the guy that did it well his first name . I think something that has been over looked and iam not sure how it helps but look at what the perps did they could have beat her stabbed her shot her drowned her burried her anything why burn her inside and out thats gotta be a clue to something about why they chose that method i dont understand what it says about the suspects but its gotta tell LE something ..paramedice said she was burned 98 percent of her body and she was unrecognizable which is why they were so luck she gave them her name and even more lucky the guys name . I truly believe police have the suspect either unnder surveilence or something they just dont wanna release it and have him be aware that she was alive and could tell the cops his name if he new she told them he would take off so i think they are playing it real close to the vest untill they can tie him in somehow .but make no mistake she was able to say the guy who did it first name to the police..

I disagree with the assumption Jessica was smoking.

There's no smoke, for one, and her sister says that she bites her nails. That would explain why Jessica is bringing her hand to her mouth so often.

Secondly, who puts out a cigarette with their HAND on the ground? If she had stepped on something then twisted her foot on it, then I might be swayed.

Anyway, just my two cents.

Sometimes, if the cigarette is only half smoked, knock the fire off and save to smoke later.

I disagree with the assumption Jessica was smoking.

There's no smoke, for one, and her sister says that she bites her nails. That would explain why Jessica is bringing her hand to her mouth so often.

Secondly, who puts out a cigarette with their HAND on the ground? If she had stepped on something then twisted her foot on it, then I might be swayed.

Anyway, just my two cents.

I for one unfortunately smoke. There have been plenty of times that I have put it out by using my hand and rub the head off on the pavement and then toss it in the trash. There are also other times I have put one out the same way because I haven't finished it. In any case, whether she smokes or not is really irrelevant to her murder.

<snip> Jessica's sister, Amanda Prince, said it's the family's understanding from police that someone was inside Jessica's car before the attack.

BBM

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/12/08/mississippi-woman-set-on-fire/20082929/

That may explain the burning part, it may have been motivated by the idea of destroying evidence of the perp being ID'd. So she may have had the perp either surprise her inside her car, force his/her/their way in, at some point or she may have let the perp/s in her car. Either way even if this person/s wasn't seen, they may have not wanted to leave proof behind that they had been in the car. The crime seems so extremely heinous, cruel and planned, as fire accelerants may not be something you just carry around. It seems to me, not the type of thing a person could or would easily do alone, somehow, or maybe that too was meant to cover tracks? Has anyone else been burned like this before that anyone has heard of, in the press, media, or that area, as it seems particular and thought out? Any pets or animals killed this way around there? What besides completely personal cruelty could drive somebody to this?

May Miss Jessica Chambers rest in peace and her family and friends find solace, while justice strikes in her name.

I've tried a couple of times today to write about this. I just can't comprehend the pain poor Jessica would have gone through. I hope the monster that did this suffers for eternity.

Rest pain free Jessica.

I don't understand how she was burned on over 98% of her body, had gasoline/accelerate poured down her throat; and was still able to talk. That's a lot of pain and misery, and I would think someone would go in shock from the pain alone. The smoke inhalation alone would kill most.

I personally think Jessica did smoke. Maybe she did a little drugs also. That doesn't make her a bad person. However, it could have something to do with her death.

It also seems very, very, personal. Most killers would panic and not take the time to do all that was done, in public. It would seem they would be scared of getting caught. Suicide could also be a possibility.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member