MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regard to the "party"...

This is an excellent point, and I hope this is one of the instances where LE is going back from the beginning and cross-checking everyone's stories. If there was indeed a party of any sort and Auntie was there, she has firsthand knowledge of it. OR, Auntie was NOT there and knows about it secondhand - how does she know it/who was the source?

"Some people are saying she stopped by a party after that," said Chambers. "We think whoever called her over to them was asking her to go to that party, because where she was found and where the party was aren't very far apart." (Huffington Post article previously cited)

Whatever the party was, apparently it had a set location and an address close to 2300 Herron Road... but who provided that information?

BBM: If I am not badly mistaken, Auntie Sha Sha said in that interview, "I was there."

Never having subscribed to the idea that a woman could commit this crime I keep forgetting to make this observation. The name Erica sounds just like Eric.

That's what I initially hypothesized.... An almost OD gone bad with arson done to destroy the evidence. From what I've garnered, a person who has been "clean" for some time & then par takes in drugs (esp heroin) has a high rate of OD upon their first re-introduction of said drug. And it can freak out those around her that supplied her with said drug, iykwim?

All moo
IMO i don't see an od happening that fast if she was going to "party" ... i also don't see her being somewhat responsive and surviving initially if she had od'd (or even passed out from a drug).

90 minutes is not a long time. IMO

Had to confirm for myself what is rumor growing legs and what is linkable. All MSM reports that reference rumor about choking or assault at the M&M on Jessica a week before do not offer the sex of the person who the confrontation was with. At least all of them I could find. Lots of speculation out there but no fact on this issue. MOO

not buying the OD accidental death in flames either. Also, lots of rumors about her being a drug user or in recovery but I can find nothing to substantiate it via media.

I'm sorry, but I for one would not know. What seems clear is that Cassandra aka Sandy Rudd waved Jessica over and invited her to the party. Aunty Sha Sha aka Charlotte Wilkerson claims to have witnessed seeing they/her leave the party (or is she just repeating what she's heard?) Ben Chambers believes the party took place near to where Jessica was found near death.

Jessica didn't seem thrilled when she was called over to the car and she doesn't seem happy when she is seen walking back into the camera view. IMO, if the party invitation had come from Sandy Rudd, Jessica would not have gone.

IMO i don't see an od happening that fast if she was going to "party" ... i also don't see her being somewhat responsive and surviving initially if she had od'd (or even passed out from a drug).

90 minutes is not a long time. IMO

I am just hypothesizing but OD's from "the big H" happen very, very quickly.

And of course we will not see anything connecting MSM articles about JC & drugs directly. It doesn't happen like that. We all know this.

Moo

Jessica didn't seem thrilled when she was called over to the car and she doesn't seem happy when she is seen walking back into the camera view. IMO, if the party invitation had come from Sandy Rudd, Jessica would not have gone.

I watched the video for the first time yesterday and it looked like she smiled at Rudd.

I don't think this is certain. It is conjecture.

Cassandra Market/Rudd admits it's her in her video interview with MSM.
maybe it wasn't her, but she wants people to think it was.

And of course we will not see anything connecting MSM articles about JC & drugs directly. It doesn't happen like that. We all know this.

Moo

and does someone who OD's on heroin wake up, walk and speak less than an hour later?

Auntie ShaSha said in the video: "There was a party going on and she was there. When I left..." (then she corrected herself) and said, "when she left the party that's when it happened to her."

That sort of suggests she left the party with Jessica. Just My Opinion! :)

BBM: If I am not badly mistaken, Auntie Sha Sha said in that interview, "I was there."

Auntie ShaSha said in the video: "There was a party going on and she was there. When I left..." (then she corrected herself) and said, "when she left the party that's when it happened to her."

That sort of suggests she left the party with Jessica. Just My Opinion! :)

I've also heard it interpreted that "they" left the party. I think Sha Sha was in the second car and witnessed the whole thing, although she may not have expected the extent of what was to happen.

Moo

BBM agreeing to disagree. We all do not know this as it is not fact but opinion.

This man has that first name and lives near the murder site. I am not aware of a link that says his house was the location of the party though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYjYVkEBPdg

this is he guy and the house. his alias is the same last name as the last name of the gang member shot to death a year ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0JCBggLu-g
but I can't remember when LE confirmed the party there. It was just a week or two ago. they finally confirmed she had been to a party there.

BBM agreeing to disagree. We all do not know this as it is not fact but opinion.

We can only infer about what the father alluded to her getting on the right path & her being in some sort of shelter in MSM.

Moo

and does someone who OD's on heroin wake up, walk and speak less than an hour later?

Yes....they may have appeared to die but they had "nodded off".
Adrenaline rush kicks back in under those circumstances, perhaps???

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member