MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
troubled for sure, and very likely not given the tools she needed to survive in the world she lived.

I think the point her mother made is that Leah's House provided the tools her daughter needed. Jessica's brother died in a car crash in 2012. That can be an event that triggers anger and emotional instability in a teenager.

JMO

I think JC was in a double bind. On one hand, some people in her family engaged in dangerous activities. on the other, she learned to be extremely trusting and naive and vulnerable/open in the face of people who put her at risk, so we've heard, and to see the best in people. she did not learn to protect herself it seems. those "anger problems" were possibly the fight or flight reaction one has in dangerous situations when one does not have other skills to protect one's self or to get away. she did not seem to have safe boundaries. not that this lead to what happened to her, but I don't think she had the savvy to know when to get away from bad situations or bad people. I think she probably put other people first and did what they wanted from her instead of protecting herself. Just an observation about family dynamics in general, and the effects on the victims of dysfunctional or abusive dynamics/families and personality disorders which may or not be in play in her family.
Very good post! We humans are very complex. I've known very warm, loving people who have issues that involve criminal charges. My cousin went to a rough school, next town over from me. My school was not without its share of fights, but they were pushy-pushy altercations. My cousin went to a school where kids were jumped and weapons confiscated so often that it required full-time officers and metal detectors on premises. I felt very safe in my school environment, whereas she did not. My cousin is one of the most giving, loving people I know, but she's got an edge to her that I do not have. She has a truck-driver mouth at times, but she would give you the shirt off of her back. Our behavior, conscious or unconscious, is shaped by our experiences. one has a tendency to stay and fight(my cousin) and one tries to resolve things peacefully(me), but we are both, in essence good people. We handle things differently. I skated through high school, whereas my cousin survived it.

Let me throw another possible idea into the mix:

Today, LE arrested Lance Alan Solomon who allegedly killed another man in Logan County OK. They were able to trace Solomon from OK into Mississippi then on to Detroit, MI by purchases using the deceased man's credit cards and phone while driving his stolen 1999 Cadillac Seville (found dumped near the Tate/Panola county line north of Como on Dec. 24th on the side of I-55 near the 258.5 mile marker in Panola County, Miss).

The dates are hard to pin down because they are not certain when the man was murdered due to the condition of his body (found Dec. 15th), but Dec. 2nd LE got footage of Solomon with his victim at Walmart and Arvest bank in Edmond, OK. He also used the card at the Hazlehurst, MS Walmart. I traced the route and it would have taken Solomon within minutes of JC on his way to Memphis, TN. This would put him in the area near the time Jessica Chamber's was burned on December 6th. The stolen car was found dumped straight up I-55 roughly 30 minutes from where Jessica and her car were found burned.

Suspected murderer and thief on the run and driving minutes away from her little town at the time? What are the chances?

Here is the thread on WS with all the links I used to piece this together:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ox-65-of-Logan-County&p=11389684#post11389684

ETA: Corrected info on 1st Walmart and Arvest Bank.

Such could be possible since Interstate 55 is very close to the area.

Apparently it makes some people irritable, angry and confrontational, while others are silly drooling gigglers. They also seem to be irresistibly drawn to Wal-Mart to buy canned air which they do in the bathroom or parking lot. Check out these poor fools: http://inhalant-info.blogspot.com/?m=1

Yep, Wal-Mart was where the local young woman purchased the computer inhalant.

There are a lot of men in that Mister family - perhaps RDT is with one of the others.
yes, but in other arenas, he has named the person who is in an open relationship with him and it is not RDT.

There are a lot of men in that Mister family - perhaps RDT is with one of the others.

RDT Said they brought her in because she may have sent Jessica a text. Made me think who sends a text? Must have been clear and concise information such as your Tupperware order is in.

RDT Said they brought her in because she may have sent Jessica a text. Made me think who sends a text? Must have been clear and concise information such as your Tupperware order is in.
I send those all the time to my kids...they say, "Call me!" ;)

Speaking of texts, would a local leave the cell phone behind? Makes me think more about someone outside the area like the murder in Oklahoma or the burning pick-up in Memphis.

I was thinking more like Pampered Chef, but it could be Tupperware :)

Such could be possible since Interstate 55 is very close to the area.
I am still trying to find the exact date of the murder in OK as reports are varied. It all fits unless he was still in OK on the 6th and the murder was not until the 14th. I will keep digging on the case here.

Speaking of texts, would a local leave the cell phone behind? Makes me think more about someone outside the area like the murder in Oklahoma or the burning pick-up in Memphis.
Maybe they would if they knew they weren't on it. Like as if a rendezvous was set up by someone else. Or it may have been that they aren't very bright and didn't realize what all could be retrieved from the phone even though the battery had been removed.

That's a good point. Then again, it could have been a situation where the phone was taken away from JC, battery removed, and phone tossed temporarily out of reach. With the short amount of time it takes a car to burn, it could have been an Oh s***, where's the phone? Forget the phone; we've got to GO!

Just another wild theory of mine.

Maybe they would if they knew they weren't on it. Like as if a rendezvous was set up by someone else. Or it may have been that they aren't very bright and didn't realize what all could be retrieved from the phone even though the battery had been removed.

Possibilities.

Really? I don't know any kids who call; they just text ... if you're lucky. :)
My son will only call me when he's driving and he can place the call through his car thingy. Otherwise, it is a text. If he got caught(by me or otherwise) texting while driving, I will have his phone shut off and he knows it. I can't take the car because he financed it and has his own insurance, but...I still have some leverage with the phone ;)

That's a good point. Then again, it could have been a situation where the phone was taken away from JC, battery removed, and phone tossed temporarily out of reach. With the short amount of time it takes a car to burn, it could have been an Oh s***, where's the phone? Forget the phone; we've got to GO![/I

Lol, very very likely what happened.

That's a good point. Then again, it could have been a situation where the phone was taken away from JC, battery removed, and phone tossed temporarily out of reach. With the short amount of time it takes a car to burn, it could have been an Oh s***, where's the phone? Forget the phone; we've got to GO!

There could have even been a struggle for the phone. Also, I feel that the perp may have not been clear-headed in that moment. Unless it was an extremely calculated hit of some kind, it could have been a crime fueled by extreme anger. Angry people don't always think clearly, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502