MS MS - Tammyetta Spaulding, 37, Jackson, 2 Sept 2016

I missed this post. Quoting from the long, detailed article:
Four days after Tammy last spoke with her parents, her blue Chevy Equinox was found abandoned at a gas station on Savanna Street and I-55.

The vehicle had been wiped clean of any fingerprints.
"Whoever had the car, cleaned it thoroughly," said James. "No fingerprints, not even Tammy's fingerprints, were found in the car."
This investigation lead to a terrifying conversation.
A hairdresser named Emma said the family had information they needed to hear. Emma told one of Tammyette's aunts that she gave her cell phone number to a woman who claimed to have information about Tammy's disappearance.

When that call came in, the stranger outlined very disturbing, yet unconfirmed information.
She said no trace of Tammy would ever be found.
The word "acid" came up.
Two aunts confirmed the shocking call they received from a stranger.

"A lady told them they might as well stop looking for their niece because they would never find her," said Joysteen. "Because they used a lot of acid to get rid of the body."

The unknown caller referenced Spaulding's ex-boyfriend and a red truck that was allegedly used to dump her body.
Could a love triangle be connected to Spaulding's mysterious disappearance?
"The relationship she was in, she was pregnant for one guy and he called it off," explained Tammy's mother. "She found out another girl was three months pregnant at the time she lost her baby."

Her parents are now divulging the ex-boyfriend's name.

"Marcus, a guy named Marcus," recalled her father. "I think that's the one who got her pregnant. I'm not sure."

I hope this was some sick joke. There are people who do that type of thing-- torment the family of a missing person with wrong info.
But it sounds like she had a complicated personal life. And her parents only have a first name for the guy she was seeing? :scared:

WE can find this guy. We would need each other though, to fill in the blanks until it's figured out. But, since he isn't a POI or suspect, we can't in here.

I see a Marcus with a picture of a red truck. But she has several guys named Marcus in her friends list. Some of them look very shady.

Human remains found in nearby Bolton, MS. Being fairly local to this case, I will just say that finding a body like this is unfortunately becoming common in this area. However, I always wait to hear if could be Tammyetta.

"Major Pete Luke has confirmed that full body skeletal remains, including a skull, were found in a wooded area off Champion Hill Road by forestry workers who contacted authorities just before 10 am on Tuesday. Luke said that they have not determined how long the remains had been there, but they don't appear to be recent."

http://m.msnewsnow.com/story/37716540/skeletal-remains-found-in-bolton

Human remains found in nearby Bolton, MS. Being fairly local to this case, I will just say that finding a body like this is unfortunately becoming common in this area. However, I always wait to hear if could be Tammyetta.

"Major Pete Luke has confirmed that full body skeletal remains, including a skull, were found in a wooded area off Champion Hill Road by forestry workers who contacted authorities just before 10 am on Tuesday. Luke said that they have not determined how long the remains had been there, but they don't appear to be recent."

http://m.msnewsnow.com/story/37716540/skeletal-remains-found-in-bolton

Thread for the UID: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...keletal-Remains-off-Champion-Hill-Rd-Mar-2018

Seeing that story is what made me check in on Tammyetta's thread. However, there are lots of others missing in the general area. I guess we will have to wait for more details on the remains.

Her mom breaks my heart... “She is my only child, I don’t want anyone else’s child, I want mine back...” I wish this family peace, love, and light... Hoping they get the answers they need, and maintain strength, courage,and wisdom to raise her little girls...[emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The car was wiped clean of prints. That's a clear indication that there was evidence of a crime in the vehicle and that the person whose prints were in there with hers was in the system, meaning criminal record.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back