MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from work so am trying to catch up. Is this correct -- we have SB who is DB's husband, SB who is the neighbor on the stoop with DB, SB another neighbor who was also on the stoop that night. Then we have JT who is the attorney for DB and JT who is also known as Jersey. Please don't tell me that Dane's last name starts with a B.

Starts with a "D". I dont think can write it and am so happy about that... I cant take it, i really cant. :no:

This is what we know--LE may know a little more!!

BBM:

Of course LE knows more, and they aren't telling! I dismiss the statement made by that spokesperson that there is no case and it may take years to solve this one.

This is what I am believing: LE has not sent the case to the Prosecutors yet because it is still being investigated. I refuse to give up on LE, the FBI, and Baby Lisa.

Call me crazy, but I still think it is just a matter of time before there is an arrest.

*With me, hope springs eternal!

Starts with a "D". I dont think can write it and am so happy about that... I cant take it, i really cant. :no:

That can't be his real last name. It's the same last name as the main character from the movie Boogie Nights.

Just got home from work so am trying to catch up. Is this correct -- we have SB who is DB's husband, SB who is the neighbor on the stoop with DB, SB another neighbor who was also on the stoop that night. Then we have JT who is the attorney for DB and JT who is also known as Jersey. Please don't tell me that Dane's last name starts with a B.

You're right - the common initials is crazy in this case! I've stopped using initials altogether.

Guidance re: FB and other social media:

"Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!"

This and much much more at the "[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151080"]Etiquette & Information[/ame]" thread in the Stickies portion of this forum.

Hope that helps! :seeya:

I still have it pulled up on my screen. If someone can tell me how to do a screenshot on a PC, I'll do one real quick.

TIA!!

HELP!! I'm calling in help for you....I have no clue how to do that.

I signed into Facebook (haven't been there in a long time) just to read her page, and I can only get "no older posts". I can see she's added a lot of friends (MW that is)

You're right - the common initials is crazy in this case! I've stopped using initials altogether.

I swore earlier that after this case I am never going near alphabet soup again. Worse yet - every flipping time I read JB I think of that JB. Uh huh. That one. I thought I was done with him. :sigh:

And WHY again (i might be getting old) does one need an alias?
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?! :banghead:

I wouldn't be too suspicious about that. Many young people change their names on FB to a silly alias.

Cltrl + Alt + Print Screen to do a screen shot

Sorry in advance if others posted this!

we do NOT link to rumor sites... especially facebook pages that are not linked to msm..

:nurse:

I signed into Facebook (haven't been there in a long time) just to read her page, and I can only get "no older posts". I can see she's added a lot of friends (MW that is)

She deleted older posts just today, older posts were there earlier.

For those talking about Jim Roberts' "years" comment, there actually is a case that is somewhat anaologous in this very same county.

Renee Pernice disappeared in January 2009. Her husband, Shon, was suspected from the get go. But there was no body (do some googling to see what her family thinks happened to body. Not pretty. Not pretty at all). Even though authorities (again KCPD) immediately suspected him, the Clay County Prosecutor's Office did not ask for a grand jury to indict Shon until May 2010. That's year and a half later. Because they wanted to be thorough and meticulous with no proof that Renee was dead. Shon is still awaiting trial.

Same police department. Same prosecutor. (KC is in four counties so depending on where a crime occurred one of four prosecutors plus U.S. Attorney, Missouri General Assembly can charge). Both of these cases are in Clay County. Hope this helps.

Cltrl + Alt + Print Screen to do a screen shot

Sorry in advance if others posted this!

Perfect! Thanks! And thanks to the mods for the rules!

I kept a screenshot of all the "mobile" FB posts MW made on Oct. 3 and 4.--won't be posting it here since it's against TOS, but I'll keep it in case it's relevant in the future.

I would venture to guess that LE has already thoroughly searched her FB page; however if anyone thinks that I'm wrong, and this should be called in as a tip, let me know.

@aks9847 You are welcome!

Also, I would maybe email them to LE/FBI if they give you that option. It's something worth mentioning. I'm sure they have searched her FB page but it never hurts to inform them. KWIM?

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@peytonjackmya dont get everyone all worked up LOL i'm not trying to do some big build up, just trying to be transparent!
1 minute ago

That was in response to this: Just wanted to say thanks for all of the updates-you've got everyone at websleuths waiting with bated breath! @jimspellmancnn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member