MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should probably turn this thread back over to MSM coverage and take our posts to other threads where they are relevant now, lol. I have to go to my bro's for dinner and hate to leave but its a free meal and someone else is cooking! Be back later...

Have a good dinner Jaxson!

Back to today's MSM:

The article about Megan Wright defending herself on Facebook is interesting to me. I don't know whether she is being completely honest about her personal history or Jersey's, but I do believe that she has been told different versions of the call times by LE and media. I don't know why, but I believe she is telling the truth about not knowing about that call and about someone else using her phone and deleting her call history. I may be a sucker, but the way she is defending herself seems genuine to me. I also think she made a point early on of pointing at Jersey, either because she wasn't sure if he could be involved or for some personal motive. That makes me question her credibility a bit, but for some reason I still believe her about the phone and lack of involvement in this case. :waitasec:

Nurse or anyone else-Do you remember a interview DB did and she said she went in the house at 1030,check on lisa,got on puter and then went to bed?It was one of her first interviews?

I do vaguely remember that. I have to look for another link later. I will see if I can find anything on it then.

Do you have a link to the pictures? Deborah as Sookie??? No way...I won't say anymore about that..lol

On a more serious note, I can't believe she would even dress in costume for Halloween with her baby missing. SMDH

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-267...d-the-scenes-drama-hurting-case-27122332.html
---GMA exclusive----hallowe'en video---2 minute clip---

( DB dressed in shirt/black apron/name tag etc. )

-----"sookie"---
sookie.jpg

-----deborah---
debsookie.jpg

WHAT?? Here, boys, a kitten. To replace your baby sister that I killed. Seriously??

IMO I believe a person could/would do alot of stranger things then that, especially a mother who is distraught. No matter what happen to LI, I do believe DB loved her and loves those boys. I just can't imagine if she had something to do with it, how she could dispose her body, you know I think I'd rather jump off a bridge and do myself in then go through with that but...maybe in a persons head they could think they HAVE to come through for the other kids- but if she did I do think she would cuddle a kitten, I've seen way odder behavior then that out of people. ;-)

Suspicions in Baby Lisa case prompt mystery phone owner to defend herself on new Facebook page

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-owner-to-defend-herself-on-new-Facebook-page

“No, I was not on meth,” Wright wrote on Facebook. “I went to the Waffle House around 3:00 a.m. because I was irritated about the situation with my phone and my friend thought it would be good for me to get away. Any more questions about my actions that night?”

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...nd-herself-on-new-Facebook-page#ixzz1dGA4v4Nj

Speaking of Current Events: Was Halloween the very last media event for the family...besides JT saying they would no longer make media appearances? If so, that was November 1st.

But does a neighborhood drug dealer steal a baby? And why wouldn't DB tell LE who her drug dealer is then, and get this all over with?

If she owed money and couldn't pay like I said it could be revenge, and she doesn't want to admit to LI that she was involved with these people and they took the baby.....just my thinking.....I will say it again, she knows what happened to that baby.....

Vinnie and Jim S feel that DB and JI would just like everyone to leave town. DB told Jim recently when he asked if he could speak to her...she said (nice and pleasantly), No. I'm not allowed to. Jim spoke to the local attorney, and he said everything concerning the media has to go through Joe T.

This is why I think these parents have been mislead so much. I really wish Abayeta or one of the other missing advocates got to them first. I am so glad I found this website. I now know who I would contact should I ever (hopefully never) be faced with this. I pray that they will see the light soon and get rid of this terrible defense team. I think CS was the only one with the parents and Lisa's best interest in mind.:twocents:

We should probably turn this thread back over to MSM coverage and take our posts to other threads where they are relevant now, lol. I have to go to my bro's for dinner and hate to leave but its a free meal and someone else is cooking! Be back later...

:seeya: yes please ^^^^:seeya:

It doesn't have anything to do with "my principles", it's called being a responsible parent. When you have children, "adult time," of getting blackout drunk while the only caretaker in the home, is OVER. I don't know if DB had anything to do w/ Lisa's disappearance, and I hope she didn't, but that does not negate the fact that she failed those kids anytime she had a blackout drunk "adult time". This particular time something tragic happened.
I think we are all talking right over each other here.

Common Ground: We all want Lisa safe
Common Ground: We all think DB is an irresponsible parent
Common Ground: Whoever is took Lisa is a devil and should be prosecuted to the full extend of the law
Not Common Ground: Our suspicions of who took Lisa
Not Common Ground: Our feelings of DB's level of culpability if an unknown intruder did it

I think the Halloween Costume is thread worthy........... and a bigger bombshell than anything else lately. That's whacked.

This would have been Lisa's first Halloween...I couldn't imagine myself in a costume trick or treating. I would be grieving my heart out for my precious baby...
Relatives or friends would have had to take my other children trick or treating for me. No way I could have done it.......I know me....

I think the Halloween Costume is thread worthy........... and a bigger bombshell than anything else lately. That's whacked.

For the time being, let's hold off on a Halloween-specific thread, especially because the other children are guaranteed to be involved.

So no discussion either? Yes, no, maybe, shut up teh? :floorlaugh:

I was just waiting for vampires to come into the story.

The media can't afford to stay with this story forever, that is the sad fact. They will report it as long as some of these players/characters keep coming out or are willing to talk, but soon, all will go quiet. The best intentions of the media (!) are not enough to allow them to stay focused on Lisa, unfortunately. There are already major news stories and another missing baby replacing her "time" in the news...soon it will be up to Mom and Dad to push the media train to help "find" Lisa...will they do it, I wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motherrunner