Found Deceased MT - Amy Harding-Permann, 34, Great Falls, 26 Jan 2020

Her car was still parked in the garage.
She left her keys and phone.
I have wondered about that and see what appears to me a white Jeep and a dark pickup truck in the driveway on google images. I haven’t read it though and wondered why she didn’t just drive away. Did she drive a Jeep?
Google Maps
Maybe a walk to cool off or a smoke? Did she smoke?

Her car was still parked in the garage.
She left her keys and phone.
Thanks, I missed that! Do you happen to have a link?
I also missed that she left her keys. And that her car was in the garage. Was it said in one of the press conferences, I wonder?

Re phone:

Sheriffs are now looking for the community's help in the search for Amy Hardings
John also said that sheriffs found her phone at the house and now has it in their custody.

Last edited:
JAN 30, 2020
Hundreds join Amy Harding Missing FB Group, as search efforts for her continue
[...]

We know from her Facebook page that she grew up here in the Electric City, graduating from Great Falls High before pursuing a nursing degree at Montana State University. With an official group page created to help bring awareness to her disappearance, we can get a better idea of her shining personality from the page’s comments.

In the group Amy Harding Missing, Ashley writes that Amy was smart, a hard worker and a great athlete in middle and high school. She also describes her as a good friend, with so many people that love and care about her.

In FB Messenger, a man living in Portland named Josh said he grew up with Amy, describing her as a cool girl who was known for being late, but also ‘wicked smart.’

[...]

#BringAmyHome

JAN 30, 2020
Hundreds join Amy Harding Missing FB Group, as search efforts for her continue
[...]

We know from her Facebook page that she grew up here in the Electric City, graduating from Great Falls High before pursuing a nursing degree at Montana State University. With an official group page created to help bring awareness to her disappearance, we can get a better idea of her shining personality from the page’s comments.

In the group Amy Harding Missing, Ashley writes that Amy was smart, a hard worker and a great athlete in middle and high school. She also describes her as a good friend, with so many people that love and care about her.

In FB Messenger, a man living in Portland named Josh said he grew up with Amy, describing her as a cool girl who was known for being late, but also ‘wicked smart.’

[...]

#BringAmyHome
I am in the group..
#BringAmyHome

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

Post discussing Aspbergers have been modsnipped or removed. It is not based on any known fact in this case. If we allow such references to continue, next thing we know it is being stated as fact further down thread and we end up with a massive cleanup of off-topic information.

Additionally, the doctor is not an officially named POI / suspect. You may discuss what has been said about him via MSM or LE, or what he may have said in MSM, but you may NOT sleuth him and post your findings on the thread.

Last edited:
I am not placing blame on the boyfriend. I'm just thinking through a couple scenarios--

If he is not being truthful, then likely he did something to her earlier and had everything cleaned up and ready to go when he called police with a story about being assaulted.

If he IS being truthful, and she did assault him in some way so he called 911 and then she fled: either she ended up accidentally getting into harm's way/dying (I Hate to say it, but if still alive--where is she), or she fled and coincidentally ended up harmed by another person in a very short amount of time. That scenario seems....unlikely IMO. Coincidences do happen but that would be a pretty big one, unless someone had been stalking her and was outside her home when she fled.

I am not placing blame on the boyfriend. I'm just thinking through a couple scenarios--

If he is not being truthful, then likely he did something to her earlier and had everything cleaned up and ready to go when he called police with a story about being assaulted.

If he IS being truthful, and she did assault him in some way so he called 911 and then she fled: either she ended up accidentally getting into harm's way/dying (I Hate to say it, but if still alive--where is she), or she fled and coincidentally ended up harmed by another person in a very short amount of time. That scenario seems....unlikely IMO. Coincidences do happen but that would be a pretty big one, unless someone had been stalking her and was outside her home when she fled.
MOO-

Scenario 1- yet to see any evidence but this is actually the way I am leaning
Scenario 2- possible but even with a quirky personality the assault would have had to be substantial for him to have immediately called 911
Scenario 3- she did not meet up with a bad person, if something happened to her after she left it was an accident or purposeful on her part.

I wonder when she was expected to be at work? Monday? In that case I doubt she drank a lot to be intoxicated and confused - she had to be fresh and early at work. But we do not know her schedule...
I didn’t even think about that. Has it been said she was supposed to work Monday? Nothing has been said that I’ve seen about her missing work, etc. I know OR nurses can work crazy hours and long shifts. I’m leaning toward not intoxicated only because of her position and work ethic I’ve seen people comment on.

Where are you, Amy? :(

Re: Public 911 calls . "There is nothing in the law granting greater protection to 9-1-1 tapes versus other public records. Like other public documents, they may be withheld only when the demand for individual privacy clearly exceeds the merit of public disclosure."

With as thin as it is in certain areas, I do think she could have broken through if she did go on the ice. There have been some ice rescues this winter because it isn't super thick and we have had warmer days than usual for winter.
It is just hard for me to fathom someone walking on the ice on purpose. Esp an educated person. But of course anything is possible.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back