MT MT - Jason Reynolds, 17, Billings, 1 Jun 1993

I guess the one thing that concerns me most is that someone tried to access Jason Reynolds bank account in 2001 in Ohio (where Jason was adopted out from). I know an investigation was done and nothing became of it, but, it still concerns me a bit.

respectfully snip'd

I wondered about this too but they said that someone tried and failed. He didn't have his wallet. Wonder if he had misplaced it in Ohio or even in DC someone found it? Maybe someone came a cross it? and his bank card/ debit if it had truely been him even if he got the password wrong he could have gone in any branch? Or would they have closed this acct and this is why it failed?

You got to admit too odd on the 2 caroline's mother & daughter tho and the T & O hmmm something odd there. But then the T was the one giving the number also, not the daughter.

You all have done a wonderful job on this case. I am just getting here but still very excited to wait with you all :) I got a very strong 'tingle' when I saw the new pictures together that is a good sign

The similarities between Jason Reynolds and this UID are uncanny! Wondering why it would take 5 years to compare the two...hoping that's not the case and that people that were close to Jason Reynolds can have some closure.

I'm confussed.Why is it going to take 5 years? Is this how long it usually takes?

They'll have to locate where he was adopted from, go through the paperwork in that state to contact his biological family, then after they get the information will have to track down one or more surviving relatives, then get the paperwork from them, then get the kit to them, then get that back to the lab, then get the results -- and at no point will it be number one on anybody's priority list.

Just going through the adoption paperwork might take two years all by itself. That's how long it took a friend of mine whose adopted daughter was discovered to have a genetic illness to contact the bio family.

I think it is very likely a match. Are there dentals on both?

But, there are dentals available for both Jason Reynolds and Jason Doe, that comparison should be able to be done almost instantly after a forensic dentist has both records in his hands.

They'll have to locate where he was adopted from, go through the paperwork in that state to contact his biological family, then after they get the information will have to track down one or more surviving relatives, then get the paperwork from them, then get the kit to them, then get that back to the lab, then get the results -- and at no point will it be number one on anybody's priority list.

Just going through the adoption paperwork might take two years all by itself. That's how long it took a friend of mine whose adopted daughter was discovered to have a genetic illness to contact the bio family.

On namus, JD's teeth are listed as all there and all natural w/o filings of any sort. If JR's are the same, then wouldn't they have to go to another step?

There may be something distinct about Jason Reynolds or Jason Doe's teeth, it's possible that one of them had an eye tooth that was a little crooked, or their teeth weren't aligned in the same position, or maybe one or the other had their wisdom teeth pulled or they had not erupted yet, etc., I think they could rule on if they were a match or not. Just because both of them have all their teeth and had no fillings, it would pretty easy to compare the two and say they were a match or not.

On namus, JD's teeth are listed as all there and all natural w/o filings of any sort. If JR's are the same, then wouldn't they have to go to another step?

There might be something to allow them to say it wasn't a match, but if both mouths are "perfect," it might be inconclusive. I don't think they'd be talking about that length of time if they weren't planning on DNA.

I can already tell by looking at Jason Reynolds teeth in the photo posted, that his teeth are not "perfect". If you look at the lateral incisor (next to the front tooth) on either the left or right side..depending on what image you are looking at (one has been flipped to a mirror image of the other), you will see that the lateral incisor is sunken back a bit and is slightly behind the central incisor on that side. Jason Reynolds central incisors are pretty distinct, also. IMO. So, IMO, if Jason Doe has those identical "features" on his dental chart then they could rule him in & call it a match, if he didn't have those features, they could exclude him.

The reason they (doenetwork??) were planning on DNA because they didn't know that the dental records existed.

ETA: I also wanted to note that Jason Reynold's sister was trying to collect some items of Jason Reynolds that were at her father's place to see if they could possibly get DNA off of those items (baseball cap & I believe shoes)

There might be something to allow them to say it wasn't a match, but if both mouths are "perfect," it might be inconclusive. I don't think they'd be talking about that length of time if they weren't planning on DNA.

I am curious about the Jason Reynolds listed in the article below. He was born abt. 1974, possibly 1975 (If this is the Jason Reynolds we are discussing, his birth date is July 31, 1975).

This accident happened on July 14, 2010 in Ohio...I am particularly interested in him because Jason Reynolds was adopted out of Ohio and could have possibly lived there for several years before they moved to Montana. He may have ran away back to OH if he had friends there still.

Here is a little snip of the article along with the link to full article.

7/14/2010 11:48:00 AM
ODOT truck hits car downtown
http://www.peoplesdefender.com/main.asp?SectionID=13&SubSectionID=83&ArticleID=131624&TM=52212.56

Carleta Weyrich
The People’s Defender

Sgt. Daniels described the known facts of the collision as follows: An empty International 7400 dump truck, owned by ODOT, and driven by Jason Reynolds, 36, of Russellville, was travelling westbound on Main Street across Market Street.

I am curious about the Jason Reynolds listed in the article below. He was born abt. 1974, possibly 1975 (If this is the Jason Reynolds we are discussing, his birth date is July 31, 1975).

This accident happened on July 14, 2010 in Ohio...I am particularly interested in him because Jason Reynolds was adopted out of Ohio and could have possibly lived there for several years before they moved to Montana. He may have ran away back to OH if he had friends there still.

Here is a little snip of the article along with the link to full article.

7/14/2010 11:48:00 AM
ODOT truck hits car downtown
http://www.peoplesdefender.com/main.asp?SectionID=13&SubSectionID=83&ArticleID=131624&TM=52212.56

Carleta Weyrich
The People’s Defender

The Jason Reynolds of Russellville, OH people find has one listed as Jason D Reynolds so the middle name could be Donald too. I am sure this is a fairly common name also.
Does made you wonder though. Well maybe found this one alive which would be even better. If it is him make you wonder what did happen for him to leave and never contact to let them know he was ok. This Jason is listed doesn't seem like he was to hard to find if it was him.
Thinking out loud

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?facebook_count=8&linkedin_count=0&lower=2&more_info=1&search_id=73311381246320069692&search_type=findperson&twitter_count=0

Ooops my bad just searched more his middle name is Dale not Donald

I realize I'm coming in very late to this game, but the 914 part of the phone number caught my eye. Has this been considered an area code and not a prefix? 914 area code is Westchester County, NY.

ETA: ok...I see that there was no area code...how could they tell?

I hate to even post this, but, the case manager in charge of Jason Doe's case sent me an email today stating the following:

RE: NamUs Case Report UP # 6095
From: Baldwin, David (VDH) <David.Baldwin@vdh.virginia.gov>
To:[removed email for privacy]
Date:Wed, Aug 4, 2010 12:30 am

Sorry to report but the dental comparison was not close. The missing person has dental work, to include extractions. Our Unidentified person has all his teeth with no dental work.

Thank you for the information, may be the next one….

Have a wonderful day,

David

This is awful, just when we thought that there was light at the end of the tunnel=0(. I never heard of Jason Donald Reynolds before this, so at least something good came out of it.

Very true, we did learn about Jason Reynolds, I believe it is possible that Jason Reynolds may be alive and well out there somewhere. I can only hope that is the case.

This is awful, just when we thought that there was light at the end of the tunnel=0(. I never heard of Jason Donald Reynolds before this, so at least something good came out of it.

Are we sure? Is it the right dentals? I was very sure this was "the one"!!!

:sick:

This makes me so sick. I was sure that you guys had found a match. What a disappointment. Your hard work has not gone unnoticed. Please keep up the good work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria
Back