Identified! MT - Missoula, Skeletal remains of 3 children in box, Sep'17 - Historic remains

Didnt the father of the Skelton Brothers already get convicted though? (I havent followed the case in years but i live near where the skeltons lived when they disappeared) does anyone have any info on that?

Didnt the father of the Skelton Brothers already get convicted though? (I havent followed the case in years but i live near where the skeltons lived when they disappeared) does anyone have any info on that?

Welcome to WS.

I didn't follow the Skelton case but I did find this from 2015 regarding the father's conviction (for false imprisonment, not murder).

Skelton is locked up in the Bellamy Creek Correctional Facility in Ionia, Mich., for convictions on unlawful imprisonment of others. He was sentenced to 15-20 years in prison, and the earliest he could be released is 2020. He declined an interview request from The Blade.

http://www.toledoblade.com/local/20...owly-grasps-that-boys-are-home-in-heaven.html

I had considered the Skelton boys first too, but thought that the distance was too much to be a realistic possibility.

Person named in search warrant had access to garage and had surveillance cameras on the property. Can we discuss him? Does this indicate POI since it was mentioned he had access to garage? FYI I found a fb and found a photo with children about these ages.

I think we're allowed to mention POI's who have been named by the authorities, but not the facebook stuff.

I don't want to think of why there are only partial skeletons.

From the article you provided:

The search warrant obtained by Detective Guy Baker in November referenced another person who had been illegally living in a camper in the backyard of the home for about a year before being evicted in the summer of 2016.

This google street view is from spring of 2008, almost ten years ago. What are the chances it's the same one? I'm gonna bet it isn't. That camper-trailer is on the street, article said in the backyard and didn't specify what type of camper.

I don't want to think of why there are only partial skeletons.

The search warrant mentions "instruments used in commission of the crime"..."tools used to dismember"...

Please, please I hope that these children did not suffer. :(

Wait. So they found the remains at the end of September? Why only reporting now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait. So they found the remains at the end of September? Why only reporting now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe to test or to determine if they were modern or ancient remains and the ages of the children.

That’s the FIRST thing I thought as well... how did they keep the discovery of human remains quiet for so long. It sounds like the police believed them to be human from the beginning.

So can a mod clairify for us if we can post information about the person that was living in the back yard? It appears he wrote a letter in 1/2011 supporting a bill that would change child support/guardian ad litem rules. He states that he has two children and discusses his custody issues. I would be glad to reference if it’s not off limits.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back