Mystery Man Surveillance

Fine there's a mystery man... Now explain why cadaver dogs are sniffing up death in the home of baby Lisa! If the news is so curious about what he was doing behind trees why don't they invest a little and have a search there!? In my opinion it's about ratings and it makes me sick...

So if this "mystery blob" is the kidnapper...his timeline is as follows. (Please add if I miss anything)
prior to 10:30 pm-steal baby and cellphones
12:15 am- walk stolen baby with no clothes close to the home I just stole baby from. 3 blocks away
2:28 am - make a call/text from one of the cellphones I stole
2:30 am- start dumpster fire. approx .5 miles from home I just stole baby from
2:30 am- take walk in the woods without the baby. approx .7 miles away from dumpster
4:15 am- walk stolen baby with no clothes on 3 miles away from house I just stole baby from

When did this new lawyer start with the family?

I dont know this for a fact, but I think Cindy (new and local lawyer) is representing Jeremy and Joe T is representing Deb.
Otherwise, why would they need two lawyers?

There are no 'woods' in this area. It is an overgrown lot. 'Woods' is a bit deceiving unless you come from NYC or something like that where more than 2-3 trees growing in the same lot = woods.

so this mystery blob may just be some innocent person who was walking along and popped behind a tree to relieve his bladder....

So if this "mystery blob" is the kidnapper...his timeline is as follows. (Please add if I miss anything)
12:15 am- walk stolen baby with no clothes close to the home I just stole baby from. 3 blocks away
2:30 am- take walk in the woods without the baby. approx .7 miles away from dumpster
4:15 am- walk stolen baby with no clothes on 3 miles away from house I just stole baby from

That seems about right. Mystery blob needs to get a scooter......:floorlaugh:

I dont know this for a fact, but I think Cindy (new and local lawyer) is representing Jeremy and Joe T is representing Deb.

I believe the out of town Attorney needs a local who is licensed in that sate to be involved (so two for the family).

The lady is a local attorney, JT is not.....therefore he is most likely not properly certified in Missouri and would have to be "of counsel" so to speak and working with and THROUGH a local attorney who is accredited in that state.

Did you view the rest of the ABC video? There are too many discrepancies in the reporting of this case. What jumped out at me was the new lawyer showed the inside of the home and there was not any carpet removed as claimed! Perhaps they took a throw rug which could have came from a thrift store for all I know.

We saw LE with rolled up carpet during the most recent search. Was that from the garage? Why take that but not the bedroom?

Cindy is the local attorney of record for Joe T.

I'm not going to be PC right now, but am more than a little pizzed that his particular detail comes now-- and I call bulloni. Because of this: people racial profile alllll the time, even if they don't think they're doing it-- and an AA man carrying an unclothed baby that looked like Lisa, i.e. white as snow, would have been called in lickety split. JMO

:maddening:

BBM:
You are right, Quiche. and we are not talking about LE profiling here. At that time of night it would have been called in immediately, IMO. In fact, a guy of any race carrying a baby at that time of night should have been called in. I'm saying the same as you and I am certainly not profiling. It would have been unusual to see that, IMO.

On another note:
The FBI has technology that can enhance that video footage of the guy coming out of the woods sans baby.

I'm putting my faith, trust, and hope with LE and the FBI on this one. They are Baby Lisa's only hope, IMO, because the parents certainly aren't helping.

Moo

i've got a question but i'm not sure where to post it...

IF DB or JI told JT or CS that they were involved in lisa's demise would they have to keep in confidential or could the go to LE? :waitasec:

thank u to anyone who answers :crazy:

I mean really? and the reporter who showed this was soooooo in favor of the family. Odd.

I just think they are trying to say you need to follow all leads, not that they are in favor of the family, just lets check everything out.

so this mystery blob may just be some innocent person who was walking along and popped behind a tree to relieve his bladder....
Yep. The video is not of a quality that 'we' can see what it is. I am confident that with the FBI working this case they can (and probably have) enhance it to rule it out or in.

I find it curious that:

(a) ABC News has concluded the Blob is male (how they were able to zoom in on the genitalia of a fuzzy figure walking AWAY from the camera, I will never know); and

(b) the same report was packaged with an exclusive interview with Cyndy Short, counsel for the family.

This makes me wonder:
  1. Who found this surveillance video? Not likely LEO in my opinion.
  2. Why would ABC conclude the video depicted a male?
  3. Did ABC News pay for the exclusive video footage? If so, who was compensated?

Full disclosure - I have met Cyndy Short before and we have a few friends in common. By reputation she is a very good attorney and very level-headed. I am not suggesting she or her team are responsible for this new information...but I'm not suggesting they aren't, either.

We saw LE with rolled up carpet during the most recent search. Was that from the garage? Why take that but not the bedroom?

The inside of the house from the ABC film looks undisturbed. I don't understand that. Maybe it was a rug which they rolled up and it was assumed to be carpet? Did I not read they had "cut carpet"?

BBM:
You are right, Quiche. and we are not talking about LE profiling here. At that time of night it would have been called in immediately, IMO. In fact, a guy of any race carrying a baby at that time of night should have been called in. I'm saying the same as you and I am certainly not profiling. It would have been unusual to see that, IMO.

On another note:
The FBI has technology that can enhance that video footage of the guy coming out of the woods sans baby.

I'm putting my faith, trust, and hope with LE and the FBI on this one. They are Baby Lisa's only hope, IMO, because the parents certainly aren't helping.

Moo
You said it. The media is definitely not helping either.

Unless the neighbor is an accomplice, the baby would have to be stolen after 10:30pm because the neighbor was at the house from 5:30 - 10:30pm. If the ladies were sitting on the front porch drinking, they had view of both the computer room window and front entrance. So, no intruder would've entered the home while they were sitting out there drinking IMO. MOO

I find it curious that:

(a) ABC News has concluded the Blob is male (how they were able to zoom in on the genitalia of a fuzzy figure walking AWAY from the camera, I will never know); and

(b) the same report was packaged with an exclusive interview with Cyndy Short, counsel for the family.

This makes me wonder:
  1. Who found this surveillance video? Not likely LEO in my opinion.
  2. Why would ABC conclude the video depicted a male?
  3. Did ABC News pay for the exclusive video footage? If so, who was compensated?

Full disclosure - I have met Cyndy Short before and we have a few friends in common. By reputation she is a very good attorney and very level-headed. I am not suggesting she or her team are responsible for this new information...but I'm not suggesting they aren't, either.
I am still thinking that it was that the media just got wind of this video. Not necessarily that LE didn't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back