Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, now that I think about it... People from the Michelle Young board help me out here.... Wasn't the friend that came and watched Grey's Ant. with Michelle that night from Cary? hmmmmm.....

Searching for a link now!!!!

I can't remember Miss Lisa but I believe you are correct. Shelly Schad (Schaad - can't even remember how to spell it).

Hello sweetie :blowkiss:

Can you believe this ? Sure sounds like a repeat of the Young case doesn't it ? If this is true and Mr. Cooper murdered Nancy because of it, I sure hope they get this guy and don't let him walk around free and with his two children in his possession. Ay least for the time being, he is allowing the grand parents time to see and be with the children - wonder how long that is going to last ? I have a bad feeling he is as guilty as sin.

Howdy stranger. :)
I concur with your "bad feeling".

Can you believe this ? Sure sounds like a repeat of the Young case doesn't it ? If this is true and Mr. Cooper murdered Nancy because of it, I sure hope they get this guy and don't let him walk around free and with his two children in his possession. Ay least for the time being, he is allowing the grand parents time to see and be with the children - wonder how long that is going to last ? I have a bad feeling he is as guilty as sin.

Hey RC!!!:blowkiss:Here we go again!:( Yup....sounds the same as the Youngs'. Having an affair with the wife's friend?!
Wonder why Brad isn't considered a POI? Maybe because he is still talking to LE?
I think the family is leaning towards Brad. Reading a WRAL article last nite, Nancy's brother said they would be remembering Nancy as a mother, daughter and sister. No mention of wife. (Maybe I'm reading too much into it, though).
Wonder where Brad's family is. Haven't heard anything about them. I might have missed it - living in the West - hard to keep up. I seem to be spending much of my time :read: to catch up.
I think Brad and the children have police protection right now don't they? That'll keep an eye on the children.

If all the neighbors know, someone needs to tell who he was screwing around with. I see no need at all to protect this person...she was sleeping with her friend's husband. She personally knew Nancy and her babies.

Susan

I believe you are correct, luckyme.

So I've been gone 3 hours. In a nutshell, what happened?! I'll be trying to catch up, but is he a suspect? Arrested? Anything new? Thanks!!

He is not arrested yet TM. The press confrence said they got a warrent to search the house, 2 cars and Brad himself. Brad is staying with friends and has the kids.

Howdy stranger. :)
I concur with your "bad feeling".

Case is solved then - I've never known you to be wrong about these things ! :blowkiss:

Howdy back at you - I had to go to Ohio to get a good wireless connection !

He is not arrested yet TM. The press confrence said they got a warrent to search the house, 2 cars and Brad himself. Brad is staying with friends and has the kids.

I wonder WHICH friend ole Brad is staying with....

CRIMES OF PASSION

Many of Nancy Cooper's closest friends have been talking about what they know and what they believe to have happened. Most everyone agrees that the latest of many affairs Brad Cooper has been involved in was too much for Nancy to bear.

Although adultery isn't a crime, it has led to countless murders and assaults. A crime of passion they call it. Just can't help yourself. Till death do you part.

Imagine knowing that the argument or anger that led to Nancy's murder was because of your lack of loyalty, your poor sense of judgment, your part in the betrayal, how would you live with yourself? And imagine thinking nobody knows but they do, they all do. Everyone knows what the anger was all about. Everyone knows why Nancy wanted out.

http://www.bluelineradio.com/news714.html

Thanks for posting this link. I'm bookmarking it for future reading.

i did the same thing.....thanks lucky!.....

& Nancy had Crohns Disease (sp?) too:(...that's another reason, hubby should have been worried about her, grrrrrrrrr....

Case is solved then - I've never known you to be wrong about these things ! :blowkiss:

Howdy back at you - I had to go to Ohio to get a good wireless connection !
Sure is good to see you here.

Apparently Brad isn't as devious as JY about keeping knowlege of his "lady friends" from the wife, eh? Seems they ALL<friends> know about them <yep, plural :eek:>.

Thanks for the article - is it true, if you know, that it was indeed her friend that reported her missing on saturday afternoon as this article suggests ? WOW - on a Saturday morning this man doesn't know his wife is missing and by Saturday afternoon has not reported her missing ? Holy cow.

Hi raisincharlie! How ya doin?

What's weird or contradictary about him not reporting her missing, IMHO, is he told Greta that she was never out of touch with the family when she went jogging for more than one hour, two at the most.

Yet, he claims she left at 6:30 am to 7:00 am, here it was 2:00, she hadn't returned and she had an engagement to help someone paint. Yet, not Nancy and he didn't call anyone. It wasn't until the friend called, the friend became concerned when Brad said she hadn't returned and the friend called LE.

I so hate to say this,.....but..............well, ya know!?:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

"This tragic murder will break up the neighborhood's superficial camaraderie, but just before it implodes, someone will be thrown to the lions."

Friends and neighbors need to start telling everything that they know and have seen.

hi RC!.....yes, that's at least a good thing, out of this tragedy.....for now

I didn't know Nancy had a medical condition. Then he should have definitely been worried about her and been out looking. What the heck?!

I so hope, IF he was having an affair, it wasn't with one of her friends, neighbors, or any of her acquaintances. That is too sad to even think about!

I didn't know that she had just been on a visit to her family in Canada and had just returned.

Wow! Wonder what he was doing while she was away?:waitasec:

JMHO
fran

What's weird or contradictary about him not reporting her missing, IMHO, is he told Greta that she was never out of touch with the family when she went jogging for more than one hour, two at the most.

Yet, he claims she left at 6:30 am to 7:00 am, here it was 2:00, she hadn't returned and she had an engagement to help someone paint. Yet, not Nancy and he didn't call anyone. It wasn't until the friend called, the friend became concerned when Brad said she hadn't returned and the friend called LE.

JMHO
fran

i'm glad her friend decided to call LE.....i'll bet Nancy had told this friend of all the problems with the marriage, & may have even alerted her that if something were to happen to her to call LE, or let LE know to check out hubby, etc....

JMHO
fran

I find that very strange Fran - very strange indeed. It makes me think LE is staying outside where he is staying because they really do suspect he is involved. This alone is rather indefensible - it was a Saturday - not a work day - two little kids to see are taken care of - don't tell me he just went off and did his thing while they were home alone. This stinks big time.

I'm good Fran and hope you are as well. Wow this is like visiting home with the folks following this case - good to "see" you sweetie !

I didn't know Nancy had a medical condition. Then he should have definitely been worried about her and been out looking. What the heck?!

I so hope, IF he was having an affair, it wasn't with one of her friends, neighbors, or any of her acquaintances. That is too sad to even think about!

I didn't know that she had just been on a visit to her family in Canada and had just returned.

Wow! Wonder what he was doing while she was away?:waitasec:

JMHO
fran

yes, Fran....Crohn's Disease, per this article...

http://www.bluelineradio.com/news714.html

At 3PM a friend of Nancy's calls police to say she is missing. No keys, no identification, no credit cards, nothing. Not even her medication for the treatment of Crohn's Disease, a debilitating and even deadly illness that requires strict adherence to the drug treatment schedule.

after re-reading this, i think it's possible that Brad put Nancy's purse in the car...he obviously knew that Nancy didn't have ID, no keys, medication, nothing on her, & told the friend, when she called to ask about Nancy's whereabouts......very odd that HE didn't call LE right then....this makes him look guilty, IMO.....he just LETS the friend call LE

Thanks, Cali. :blowkiss:

I'm past the "sad" stage and just pissed that this guy felt he could take Nancy's life like IMO he did. Same with Michelle Young's murderer. It's been two freaking years and her killer (her hubby IMO) is STILL walking free, raising their young daughter with his freaking family supporting him. :sick: What happens next time he gets the urge to kill? He's done it once so what's to stop him?

God willing it will not be 2 yrs for Brad Cooper. Hopefully it's soon. Hopefully he screwed up the crime scene like he's screwed up those little girls' lives.

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member