Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's not an American citizen, does that change things in any way legally for him or this case? Death penalty issues? Dang, I can't remember if NC has the DP or not!

Sorry, I think you may have misunderstood me. HE was at home with the kids, yet it was several hours and Nancy hadn't returned home. He wasn't out looking or making any calls. Just sitting at home with the kids.

There is some indication, However, IF she was killed Friday night, that he may have left the kids home alone for a while, when he 'allegedly' (LOL, inside info, LE won't confirm), that he was buying cleaning supplies at 3:30-4:00 am at a local store. He told LE he went to get milk, but there is supposed to be video of him buying some type of cleaning supplies.

GOOD TO SEE YOU TOO!:) wish it was under better circumstances though!

JMHO
fran

yes, Fran....Crohn's Disease, per this article...

http://www.bluelineradio.com/news714.html

At 3PM a friend of Nancy's calls police to say she is missing. No keys, no identification, no credit cards, nothing. Not even her medication for the treatment of Crohn's Disease, a debilitating and even deadly illness that requires strict adherence to the drug treatment schedule.

after re-reading this, i think it's possible that Brad put Nancy's purse in the car...he obviously knew that Nancy didn't have ID, no keys, medication, nothing on her, & told the friend, when she called to ask about Nancy's whereabouts......

Thanks close

When I saw that here, I googled the term to see what it was. He SHOULD have been worried and out looking for her!

JMHO
fran

Thanks, Cali. :blowkiss:

I'm past the "sad" stage and just pissed that this guy felt he could take Nancy's life like IMO he did. Same with Michelle Young's murderer. It's been two freaking years and her killer (her hubby IMO) is STILL walking free, raising their young daughter with his freaking family supporting him. :sick: What happens next time he gets the urge to kill? He's done it once so what's to stop him?

God willing it will not be 2 yrs for Brad Cooper. Hopefully it's soon. Hopefully he screwed up the crime scene like he's screwed up those little girls' lives.

:mad:

What happens next time he gets the urge to kill?

See "Drew Peterson".

imo

WOW!! Good Morning All. Just catching up on all this. The more I read and watch the PC's I can not make any other conclusion than HE DID IT....
Now I am wondering which friend he was having an affair with. Could it be hte one that reported her missing??? Never know, he might have confided in her after he did what he did , thinking she would be glad or something that they could be together. I have heard of it before...
Could it be one that has been posting on here to see what every one is saying???? Never know any more.

All this is JMO!!!

Both Nancy & Michelle had recently returned from a visit with their families.

Sorry, I think you may have misunderstood me. HE was at home with the kids, yet it was several hours and Nancy hadn't returned home. He wasn't out looking or making any calls. Just sitting at home with the kids.

There is some indication, However, IF she was killed Friday night, that he may have left the kids home alone for a while, when he 'allegedly' (LOL, inside info, LE won't confirm), that he was buying cleaning supplies at 3:30-4:00 am at a local store. He told LE he went to get milk, but there is supposed to be video of him buying some type of cleaning supplies.

GOOD TO SEE YOU TOO!:) wish it was under better circumstances though!

JMHO
fran

Could he also at the same time dumped her body?

Sure is good to see you here.

Apparently Brad isn't as devious as JY about keeping knowlege of his "lady friends" from the wife, eh? Seems they ALL<friends> know about them <yep, plural :eek:>.

These cases are getting tiring and more and more depressing. All spouses know the possible consequences of cheating, so why act all surprised when the discovering spouse decides they have had enough? I just don't get it.

If he's not an American citizen, does that change things in any way legally for him or this case? Death penalty issues? Dang, I can't remember if NC has the DP or not!

Hi Taximom,

NC does have the death penalty. I would assume this would be similar to the Entwistle case. He was not an American citizen but since he murdered in the states he stood trial in the states.

Thanks close

When I saw that here, I googled the term to see what it was. He SHOULD have been worried and out looking for her!

JMHO
fran

you're very welcome, & yes, he should have been worried!......

ok, so i gather the press conf this morning wasn't about any new events (can't think of the right word) of the case?....i'm filthy from work, & must get a shower...later

I believe NC does have the DP. But, IF he ends up being arrested for this crime, they'll have to come up with a LOT of evidence to show that it was 'premeditated,' IMHO. Quite often, that's the hardest part, the premeditation.

IMO, I haven't seen anything yet that IF he did it, was premeditated. So far, IF he did it, I think it was most likely 'heat of passion.' Although, it'll just take a BIG life insurance and, or, a girl friend to make me change my mind on that issue! :rolleyes:

Just sayin',
fran

Well, he's sure not making nice with her family. I bet they know all about the marital problems and that Brad either knows what Nancy told them, or is afraid they know too much. No wonder he won't show his face at the press conferences, even though he would probably look more concerned about what is happening if he did.

Thanks, Cali. :blowkiss:

I'm past the "sad" stage and just pissed that this guy felt he could take Nancy's life like IMO he did. Same with Michelle Young's murderer. It's been two freaking years and her killer (her hubby IMO) is STILL walking free, raising their young daughter with his freaking family supporting him. :sick: What happens next time he gets the urge to kill? He's done it once so what's to stop him?

God willing it will not be 2 yrs for Brad Cooper. Hopefully it's soon. Hopefully he screwed up the crime scene like he's screwed up those little girls' lives.

:mad:

Hi TM:blowkiss:. I am pissed too and lets pray this wont end up like the Michelle Young case. Did you hear that he may have been having an affair with Nancy's friend? Well isn't he just a prize if true.:mad:

WOW!! Good Morning All. Just catching up on all this. The more I read and watch the PC's I can not make any other conclusion than HE DID IT....
Now I am wondering which friend he was having an affair with. Could it be hte one that reported her missing??? Never know, he might have confided in her after he did what he did , thinking she would be glad or something that they could be together. I have heard of it before...
Could it be one that has been posting on here to see what every one is saying???? Never know any more.

All this is JMO!!!

hey there kellis!....i wanted to ask you a question....thanks so much for the link to the helicopter view....do you know if that footage was after Nancy's body had been removed from the pond?
....just curious...& thanks again, & welcome to WS:)

you're very welcome, & yes, he should have been worried!......

ok, so i gather the press conf this morning wasn't about any new events (can't think of the right word) of the case?....i'm filthy from work, & must get a shower...later

Just that they're searching the house, yadda, yadda.....

Another press conference tomorrow at 9,..........unless something comes up.

Really, nothing earth shattering.

JMHO
fran

I believe NC does have the DP. But, IF he ends up being arrested for this crime, they'll have to come up with a LOT of evidence to show that it was 'premeditated,' IMHO. Quite often, that's the hardest part, the premeditation.

IMO, I haven't seen anything yet that IF he did it, was premeditated. So far, IF he did it, I think it was most likely 'heat of passion.' Although, it'll just take a BIG life insurance and, or, a girl friend to make me change my mind on that issue! :rolleyes:

Just sayin',
fran

I'm thinking if he had to actually go to a store to buy items to clean up, it was probably not exactly a premeditated murder. More an arguement that got way out of control possibly. :behindbar

Just that they're searching the house, yadda, yadda.....

Another press conference tomorrow at 9,..........unless something comes up.

Really, nothing earth shattering.

JMHO
fran

thanks fran....i sort of figured that was the case since no one was really 'talking' about it....i'll be here for the PC tomorrow morning though...

I'm thinking if he had to actually go to a store to buy items to clean up, it was probably not exactly a premeditated murder. More an arguement that got way out of control possibly. :behindbar

that's exactly what i'm thinking, RC.....i think an argument started as soon as she got home, a little after midnight, that Friday/Saturday morning....

Could he also at the same time dumped her body?

He MAY have been coming back from where her body was, stopped off to be sure he had enough for a clean up when he got home.

Don't worry though. LE is on to this. IF there is any type of clean up at home, LE knows HOW to spot it.

All these guys think they're smarter than everyone else that's done this before and know how to cover up their crime. They also think, because the watch CSI on tv, they can beat LE at their own game.

WRONG!!

pffft,
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads