Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

I dunno; it's not a very common practice in the U.S. Being an anthropologist (or whatever the hell an insect-ologist is called) would make you privy to such information, I dunno about being a nurse.

You would think -- but you know what happens when you assume things. :rolleyes:

Forensic entomologist...:)

I agree too.
But how can he distance Cindy and George from CAsey, her actions, her stories, her lies, when they are her biggest supporters and they've stated multiple times that they believe her?

Plus, the enabling and enmeshment cannot be missed!

Maggots only feed on decomposing flesh, PERIOD. They will not feed on food, they will not feed on trash. Dead flesh.

I have a question about this sorry if i am missing something but we have had several instances with finding maggots galore in the outside trash really gross!! But there was no flesh in there just trash and food. So, if this is true why were the maggots in the outside trash cans?

No..they've been on the affadavit since it was posted on the OCSD website. It was posted on 9/3..and last update was 9/3 so it's been there all along.

The battery report is also up now..posted 9/8 if anyone wants to read.

Thanks, MM!

I used to live on Merritt Island.........still have a house there. We are "neighbors" as the crow flies.

I want to say how much I admire all you are doing Joseph, and I thank you for your dedication to this.

Merritt Island is the only place to go besides Orlando for shopping... I live in between Merritt Island and Titusville....

Don't thank me... I am just like everyone here... I can't get my mind off this case.... our organization is what is allowing me to do this... without S.A.V.E. Kaylee www.MomsForJustice.org they give me the resources to do this everyday.... they are a bunch of DEDICATED MOTHERS that won't stop until they have the truth. Awesome people....

No maggots feed on trash. I make my living off of other peoples trash. I have seen more maggots than you can count. And so far have never found a single dead body. I get maggots in my own kitchen trash with 3 days in the middle of summer, sure helps me keep my kitchen clean. I have no idea where you heard that about maggots, but you are 100% wrong.

My kids forgot to take the trash to the curb for almost two weeks and there were maggots in the trash can. It was disgusting. Oh yeah ~ and there were no dead bodies in the trash can.

No maggots feed on trash. I make my living off of other peoples trash. I have seen more maggots than you can count. And so far have never found a single dead body. I get maggots in my own kitchen trash with 3 days in the middle of summer, sure helps me keep my kitchen clean. I have no idea where you heard that about maggots, but you are 100% wrong.

Same here. Maggots feed on any decomposing organic material. I've even found them in my trash cans full of grass clippings. They make the garbage VERY stinky.

NG: "Peace From Connecticut, what's your question?"

Peace-From-CT: "I just LOVE the twins."

NG: (Lowering head, closing eyes)
"Thank you. What's your question, Dear?"

Peace: "Um, this wasn't my original question, but.....
well actually I have 7 questions.....

NG: "WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAA
Well, then. Ask your most important question. Hurry!
We haven't got all friggin' day.
But just one question. There's others waiting their turns.
We still need to unleash the attys."

Peace: "Gee just one? Hard to chose! I'll have to think a moment. Ummmm"

NG: "Rut Roh. She's taking way too much time deciding.
Lets break for a commercial"

Peace: "OK. I've decided which one I need the answer to the most."

NG: "Go ahead, Dear. All of America is waiting."

Peace: "Where the *advertiser censored** do you get your goofy clothes?"
Way too funny!

I have a question about this sorry if i am missing something but we have had several instances with finding maggots galore in the outside trash really gross!! But there was no flesh in there just trash and food. So, if this is true why were the maggots in the outside trash cans?

Thank you. Maggots eat a variety of things and flies lay egs, usually where it warm and moist and has a nearby food source.Food source can be anything from candy to human flesh to old hanmburger to cheese to cat food to a dead squirrel to...

:crazy: My family thinks I'm obsessed - which I am. However, they will ask me everyday, "What is happening with your case today?"

That's okay my husband asks if I cracked the case yet..everyday...sad I know.

He uses that word to many times!! He knows what to say doesn't he...

He really does know what to say. He exampled Elizabeth Kubler-Ross's book about death. He referenced denial as the first of the five emotions with acceptance being the last. He expressed that it wasn't linear which is correct but he failed to mention that the purpose of Kubler-Ross's book was to help not to hide or deny for murder but the stages that people who experience great loss go through.

He earned his lawyer wings (no offense to lawyers) but to denigrate real estate attorney's in the process or any other attorney who may assist people wasn't right either. He was exalting his position as a spokesperson but denying other professionals in the process.

The Anthony's picked the right guy for the job but at this juncture I doubt they or he will have a following.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and tell of my personal experience with Mark Nejame. Yes, he is a defense attorney. I would normally have a bad opinion of him for taking this case as I despise the Anthony family.

I just need to say that I know him and he is a very kind and decent man. He is Orlando's leading defense attorney. A few years ago, I reached out to him for help in a situation with a member of my family. I was at my wit's end and faxed him a letter asking for help. I never expected to hear from him, but he phoned me within minutes of receiving my fax. He took the case immediately and resolved the situation within just a few days. He did it at no charge. He told me that he understood that I was a single mother and he had a lot of respect for single mothers as he was raised by one himself. I don't want to go into details of the case, but my family member was innocent and if it weren't for Mark, there is no telling how long it would have taken and how much it would have cost to resolve the situation.

He is a very kind and generous man. I personally don't think that he is taking this case to get publicity for himself and I doubt if he is charging for his services. I feel that he is most likely doing this out of the goodness of his heart.

That said, I wish he wasn't helping the Anthonys. I don't feel they deserve it. I just felt a need to share with my fellow WebSleuther's my experience with the man. I feel that I owe that to him for his kindness.

Thank you for sharing....good defence lawyers are few & far between and it's nice to hear, even if he is representing G & C!

Maggots only feed on decomposing flesh, PERIOD. They will not feed on food, they will not feed on trash. Dead flesh.

Maggots as a form of field improvised debridement has been in use since antiquity and is as of 2008 being used in around 1000 medical centres in Europe and around 300 medical centres in the US. [1] In controlled and sterile settings, maggot therapy (also known as Maggot Debridement Therapy (MDT), larval therapy, larva therapy, or larvae therapy) introduces live, disinfected maggots or fly larvae into non-healing skin or soft wounds of a human or other animal. Their beneficial effect is two-fold. They eat the dead tissue, leaving the live tissue alone, and at the same time excrete powerfull antibiotics. An over-use of antibiotics has led to widespread tolerance, making maggot therapy attractive again. (source)

There is no possible way that they grew on anything but dead flesh in the trunk of that car. They screwed themselves saying that there were maggots in the trunk.

Maggots for necrosed wound. Leeches for restoring circulation after micr0surgery. Two very old, rediscovered remedies.

The Welsh do a lot of the medical leech cultivation, I've read.

Definitely agree.......... But I just think he's come along too little too late for that........

Agreed it's too late. And not the media and blogs fault either. Cindy and George kept putting themselves out there and running their mouths on and on and on.

They volunteered far more info than they were ever asked for, now complaining that their own words have vilified them. Go figure.

Thank you. Maggots eat a variety of things and flies lay egs, usually where it warm and moist and has a nearby food source.Food source can be anything from candy to human flesh to old hanmburger to cheese to cat food to a dead squirrel to...

Thanks! I was hoping that no one was decomposing in my trash barrels I would have a major problem with that! I have never smelled decomp but I have smelled the trash before it goes to the dump in mid summer maggots and all and WOW holy grossness! Dont get me wrong I do not buy the rotten pizza theory I just might buy it of they stated it was a rotting bag of household trash in mid summer!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawless311
Back