Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

And heeeere's Leonard...says the other bond put up by 2 companies, McDonald Bail Bonds and a Russell Fabish (spelling?) and the Anthony's put up their home to back the bond.

the pic I think is in the pic....thread

My grandaughter turned 3 on 8/22 and would be tripping over in a size 6, she's a 3-4t
Except that if it is one of those "official wdw" items they do run funny size-wise.

Everytime Cindy talks I feel like I need a shower!!

George should put Duck Tape over her mouth since nothing else works.
:canada: I loved Beaver Tails desert why ice skating on the Rideau Canal in Ottawa

I can hear Cindy now......."Zenaida must have thrown Caylee's dress out the window when she was driving away with her"

She was a pretty big girl. I was thinking her weight was 50 pounds but I'm not sure. Also sizes can vary wildly. I can imagine her in a size 6. How do you feel now Casey? :behindbar

According to her missing child poster I think Caylee was only about 35 pounds or so.

Everytime Cindy talks I feel like I need a shower!!

George should put Duck Tape over her mouth since nothing else works.
:canada: I loved Beaver Tails desert while ice skating on the Rideau Canal in Ottawa

Nothing came of trust fund accusations? Anyone out there know if that's the truth?

alright...i stand corrected. you make me believe a size 6 could be worn by a 3 year old.

Also if it was "Disney Brand" I totally believe it, the one I was speaking of that is a size 6 that my 3.5 year old has is Disney Princesses..and it fits..how freakin' odd that NG just said that.

And heeeere's Leonard...says the other bond put up by 2 companies, McDonald Bail Bonds and a Russell Fabish (spelling?) and the Anthony's put up their home to back the bond.

I was wondering do they lose all that money when she is indicted and sent of to jail.

Quote: Why would Nancy think a 2-3 year old would wear a size 6? I'd love for this to be IT but I'm not thinking it is. A size 6 would be huge on Caylee. She looked like an average sized toddler.

ITA! My two year-old granddaughter wears a size three, my five year-old daughter wears a size six... There is no way! Not to mention every little girl under age 10 in central FL's probably had a Disney Mickey Mouse dress at one time...

My grandaughter turned 3 on 8/22 and would be tripping over in a size 6, she's a 3-4t

I agree, it does sound big, but if it were a smaller "baby doll" type dress, and if she were big enough, or if it were a fabric that shrinks, they might have bought a size up so she could wear it longer.

I'm not gonna hold my breath, though...it could have nothing to do with the case

I did think this was an old story...but what are we to think now? Tim admitted it was TES.

I wanna say that it was a person acting on a TES search, but not a TES member if that makes sense, dont quote me though, I got it like a minute before he was on..

If the dress didn't have an effect on this case, why are they so worried that this information leaked? There are several things that have been found that was discussed and turned out not to be related.

Lesser charges were done to try and squeeze KC..prosecutors will definitely go for the stronger charges.

Didn't he look sad? I felt so bad for him...
But, he didn't have to appear...so why did he? Is this info that would have come out tomorrow and he wanted to be the one to talk about it today?

I have two daughters and I can tell you for sure that a size 6 dress can fit a 3 yr old. Sizes are so off anymore. We had tons of sizes at any given time. And a dress, well the length is all you really worry about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back