Nancy Grace 10-21 Tuesday

I'm laughing to myself about being able to purchase makeup in jail. That would be one of the last things I would be thinking about, putting makeup on.

I don't know, wouldn't have much else to do. Wouldn't want to look too good though, don't want to be someone's b**ch!:eek::eek:

Tim is heading back to Orlando area.
"We made a committment to Caylee in the very beginning. This has nothing to do with the Anthony family. This is about Caylee.
I think the conditions are right to find that little body".
Yaaaaaay!

Now Tim Miller on, explains he's returning to live up to what he had said he would do.

TES says he will not give up untill he finds Caylee!!! Bless him!!!!!

God bless Tim Miller. "We made a commitment to Caylee and we're going to hold up to that commitment." Start on the 4th and "go on until we find Caylee."

What a gentleman!

I have to wonder why the parents are waiting for her to want to see them? Who is really scared of who in this picture? I don't believe KC is scared of mom or dad at all. They are the ones tip toeing around her...

so did jimmy finally come forward and confirm pauls sighting of casey?

If I see Cindy sayin "From day one, my daughter's been a victim just like Caylee," again. I will barf!

I have to wonder why the parents are waiting for her to want to see them? Who is really scared of who in this picture? I don't believe KC is scared of mom or dad at all. They are the ones tip toeing around her...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'll be damned. It sure sounds like LE and Tim are giving credibility to the male eyewitness who claims to have seen Casey coming out of the woods. Did it sound like they were hinting at more than one person seeing the white car with black bra?

Tim said that they had 3 credible tips of people seeing KC's white pontiac so they are going to look into those when they start their search. God Bless Tim he is a Saint.

I'll be damned. It sure sounds like LE and Tim are giving credibility to the male eyewitness who claims to have seen Casey coming out of the woods. Did it sound like they were hinting at more than one person seeing the white car with black bra?

I think jimmy coloberated pauls story thats what it sound like to me and yes they giving crediblity to him.

It's funny to see that she has no privacy and they keep showing the door and the toilet.. lol

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back