Nancy Grace 10-21 Tuesday

There's something about Casey, that men of all ages can't seem to resist, go figure.:confused:

http://http://www.amazon.com/Why-Men-Love-*advertiser censored*-Dreamgirl/dp/1580627560

This book might explain it:)

Even if there's no real new news about the Anthony case, I really appreciate that NG still keeps it in the media headlines.

My understanding of there being three witnesses to seeing Casey was that it meant Paul and Jimmy and the woman who reported this a few weeks ago. I don't know if her name was released.

So do I Angel!
But Tim is very determined and very experienced too. Plus they'll have 1000+ searchers! pretty good odds!

That is why I wish it was sooner! His odds are great which put KC's odds pretty low that she won't be found. I hope she is havin nite sweats & day sweats hearing Tim will not give up till Caylee is found! :boohoo:

Paul is the witness who contacted LE, and then the media, saying he had seen Casey's car, and Casey Anthony carrying shovel and bag in the wooded area. Jimmy is his friend who was driving when this happened.

Wasn't aware the friend, Jimmy, had come forward too. After seeing that area, I have no doubt, it would take TES and their equipment to find anything there. Yay for Tim returning :clap:

I still say they ought to pipe in "Concrete Angel" into the cell 24/7

Tv only plays child abuse videos.

Paul is the witness who contacted LE, and then the media, saying he had seen Casey's car, and Casey Anthony carrying shovel and bag in the wooded area. Jimmy is his friend who was driving when this happened.

I have read a couple of times that ws'ers are looking for a picture of Casey where they remember her having a bump on her head. Has anyone found it? They were interested to see if this picture might back up Jimmy's story.

That is why I wish it was sooner! His odds are great which put KC's odds pretty low that she won't be found. I hope she is havin nite sweats & day sweats hearing Tim will not give up till Caylee is found! :boohoo:
I'm with you Angel. I hope she is having nightmares every time she falls off to sleep! I hope what she did to that precious baby, her own child, haunts her every day of her life! And I hope hearing the planned searching areas are driving her nuts!

Someone mentioned the cell phone could have been left behind while Casey drove somewhere instead of staying in Orlando area. Would pings still show if anyone called her and there was no answer? I hope she didn't leave the body around Orlando then move it in Tony's jeep when she had use of it. Also, the prisoner having access to 3 desserts per day seems pretty extreme to me. It's like eating out in a restaurant everyday.

I'm REALLY surprised that Baez hasn't filed for a speedy trial yet. I mean, Casey is SO anxious to tell her story and "clear things up" (that, for some odd reason, must wait until trial to be told? It seems to be you'd want to clear that up so you didn't HAVE to inconvenience everyone, especially the taxpayers, with a trial, but...hey, what do I know?) .

So annoying.

He won't yet being her team of lawyers was just finalized..They have to be ready to go to court in 5 days of entering the speedy trial. Not sure but read it somewhere in a thread today.. (I think it was posted by MiraclesHappen)

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

yeh..like ted bundy..so good looking ..imo

Yes he was good-looking. I think that's what makes them unsuspecting and makes their crime hard to believe. We want evil to be an ugly, snarly toothed monster. IMO Both of them "Waste, Huge Waste"

Even if there's no real new news about the Anthony case, I really appreciate that NG still keeps it in the media headlines.

I do too appreciate NG for doing so too! I don't see her dropping the topic just not devoting the full hr to it unless warranted! She has been wonderful for all she has done to keep this in the media headlines! Bless Her!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Someone mentioned the cell phone could have been left behind while Casey drove somewhere instead of staying in Orlando area. Would pings still show if anyone called her and there was no answer? I hope she didn't leave the body around Orlando then move it in Tony's jeep when she had use of it. Also, the prisoner having access to 3 desserts per day seems pretty extreme to me. It's like eating out in a restaurant everyday.

From what I can understand from the ping thread, I'm pretty sure all incoming calls (answered or not) cause pings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back