Nancy Grace 10/9 Thurs

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok JB if you "don't believe in the GJ" let's just go straight to court...

He is awful and should be fired.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:KC goes before the judge tomorrow to beg to get off house arrest

On the topic of the hair death band, I am reading a book right now that gives a GREAT description of how and WHY it appears...........

JB says he doesn't believe in the GJ process -- as it's one-sided.

Jose Baez makes me ill!
He doesn't believe in GJ proceedings!

Yeah, I bet you don't Jose!

Can he make himself look anymore green. It's clear he doesn't know what to say.:eek:

It seems to me that if they had a body they would not need a GJ

I hate that JB always has that little smirk. It just gets to me.

It gets me tto, but at least there was not the smirky smile! He doesn't have anything to smile about now because he knows Casey will be indited by the GJ, IMO!

well....that was a shocker....about LEE....see what happens when I leave that house

On the topic of the hair death band, I am reading a book right now that gives a GREAT description of how and WHY it appears...........

Can you tell us the title? Would love to read a little about it.

They're going for CAPITOL MURDER.

Capitol murder = Death Penalty.

I wonder if they have this right. I posted about this the other day. In Florida, apparently only capital cases must go to a grand jury, but any other felony charge can be sent to a grand jury.

And notice NG herself said immediately after this meant they were going for a 1st degree murder charge, which is not the same as capital murder.

Anyone here from Florida who can clarify? Is it normal for only capital cases to go to a grand jury?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26
Back