Nancy Grace - 2 Feb 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She is covering Gabe tonight. Just posted this on her facebook:

Nancy Grace Breaking now – Missing baby Gabriel’s would-be adoptive mom Tammi Peters Smith has just been arrested! Smith has been charged with custodial interference, conspiracy to commit custodial interference, and forgery! But are investigators closer to finding Gabriel? Tune in tonight for all the breaking details!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf

jamiect

Wandering but not lost
Reaction score
I'm ready..grab a seat.
popcorn.gif

mommavi1181

Reaction score
Yay looking forward to the play by play here since the kiddos are up and I will have to watch later.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
I am most definitely here!!! :woohoo:

DairyGirl

Reaction score
Why isn't she talking about Gabriel? Her BFF has been arrested!

Krystylsea

Reaction score
Who keeps count of your soft soap... or reports it stolen unless its a store

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
I think she's going to cover Gabriel's case in the second half. She'll probably talk about Haleigh, then go to Gabriel's story. Stay tuned everyone!

by the way..is anyone else getting a LITTLE annoyed by Nancy's overdramatic attitude?

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Well, what happened???!!! When was that Facebook update posted about tonight's show ~ before the arrest? :banghead:

Jenni979

Reaction score
I used to really like watching NG, but I am just about over her, at this point...

There have been 3 major arrests today and she is busy talking about how many DVDs Tommy Croslin may have stolen...

I wonder if she still has a "soft spot in her heart" for TS just like she does for poor little RC...

stormmolly

Reaction score
Well usually at the start of her program she will say who she is going to talk about, did not see Gabriel story, lets hope your right and she will do it in the second half,

W8nC

Reaction score
Oh, oh!! Maybe she's holding off, waiting for Tammi to get bailed out and get to a place where she can be on the show!!!!

ETA: Stormmolly, I gotta change my avatar, lol. Have you noticed there are 3 of us with the same one?

stormmolly

Reaction score
Oh, oh!! Maybe she's holding off, waiting for Tammi to get bailed out and get to a place where she can be on the show!!!!

ETA: Stormmolly, I gotta change my avatar, lol. Have you noticed there are 3 of us with the same one?

lol maybe I will change mine too, and yea I think TS has NG believing her, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.