Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

"If I wanted to just get rid of her".... she really said that with sarcasm.

Haha! Pillow Talk! I love that.

For whoever asked about who Casey was calling the night of the 26th, LP said earlier this week on NG that she talked to the Marine in California several times that night and at length.
Thanks for the reminder. :)

How about interrogating the 1 person that she actually got ahold of during the rash of phone calls.

Maybe they have! I think LE has a ton more information than we know.

Have you EVER seen someone lie like this??!! O M G!! And she doesn't just answer the question... she must go on and on and on. He asked you what time it was Casey...NOT how to build a watch!!

My sister the documented pathological liar...every lie she tells is like that and that is one of the way that you can tell a person is lying. Unsolicited details are a dead giveaway.

I find it very telling that in the tapes, KC refers to Caylee in the past tense, she "loved" to run on the trails at the park, not "loves."

She also said "I will never forgive myself" instead of "I would never forgive myself."

"My mom will never forgive me" instead of "would."
Yes I noticed that too and actually was paying attention to those words. She uses the wrong tense if she's trying to convince LE Caylee is still alive. She's also too detailed, imo, in the interrogation, even giving the middle name of JH. And referring to Z as ZFG (both last names).

I find it very telling that in the tapes, KC refers to Caylee in the past tense, she "loved" to run on the trails at the park, not "loves."

She also said "I will never forgive myself" instead of "I would never forgive myself."

"My mom will never forgive me" instead of "would."

You're right. She is already speaking of past tense because she knows Caylee is gone.

If I was told my child was possibly decomposing or "in worse shape than we remembered" I would have absolutely lost it.

Does anyone else keep catching things on the audio interrogation when it's played on NG that you missed or didn't pay as much attention to when it first came out and we listened to it on computers?
Yes!
In fact I was just thinking that they cut out alot on the tapes I had heard.

I want to see those phone records!!

Does anyone here have contact w/LP or TP? Why doesn't NG ask for them? I don't see why he couldn't release them- any legal eagles here? If he has them and can talk freely about what they contain...share them!!

Yeah, I mean, can't he just scan them in and e-mail em on over to us? We have a NEED to know!

Oh geez, LP and his wild imaginings once again. I thought he denied that he was looking for media attention. If he really knows things, why doesn't he simply give the information to LE and go about his merry way?

He thinks lots of phone calls show that Casey was looking for someone to help her dispose of little Caylee's body? Yeah, that's what all murderers do, they call everyone they know and ask for help in concealing the crime. And the friends all say, "No, I'm busy tonight, have you called _____?" and not one of them mentions the phone calls to the police. Yeah, LP. That's what happened.

My sister the documented pathological liar...every lie she tells is like that and that is one of the way that you can tell a person is lying. Unsolicited details are a dead giveaway.

Yes very elaborate stories from pathological liars like they are trying to convince us what they are saying is true. After all, how could you make up all that detail but they do!

Does anyone else keep catching things on the audio interrogation when it's played on NG that you missed or didn't pay as much attention to when it first came out and we listened to it on computers?

YES, I did!!! I thought some of them were different tapes, LOL. I missed a lot, must not have been paying attention!~

Hey friend! :blowkiss:

As far as I know they were. NG keeps acting as if they are new... she did the same thing last night. :waitasec:

Hey you. Where have you been? I wish she would play different ones and not the same ones over and over!!!

Apparently! Sheesh.

It is telling how she talks about Caylee in the past tense.

I think LP does know a few things we aren't privy to, but we are more informed of the players and the case as a whole. Still, I believe his input on NG is a good thing. He brings things out that other people don't mention or want to touch with a ten foot pole! I am glad he is still getting face time to try to find Caylee...which has been his intention all along and admittedly so. Being a "character" has advantages and this is one of them. LP doesn't care about himself here, but he does want to find Caylee.

After listening to these interviews again on NG: Here is what I don't get. Once LE KNEW that Casey was lying about working at Universal,.. why in the second interview didn't they ask her WHY Caylee was even at a Nanny? And if there ever was a second cellphone since there was no office???? Do you think they had another interview that they didn't release? You'd think they would have asked these questions and much more once they realized she lied about it. JMO

Have you EVER seen someone lie like this??!! O M G!! And she doesn't just answer the question... she must go on and on and on. He asked you what time it was Casey...NOT how to build a watch!!
No, thank God, I don't know anyone like her!
She can lie with ease! That's darn scarey!

Yes very elaborate stories from pathological liars like they are trying to convince us what they are saying is true. After all, how could you make up all that detail but they do!
Oh and she even knows what cell phone service Z has and rattles off the different companies Z has used. :eek: Too much information!! And all the details about the SIM card and her computer.

It strikes me during these interviews that she sounds like she honestly thinks that they are going to buy her steaming pile of bs even AFTER she's caught in all these lies. Like.. oh yeah... IF we can find my blackjack, I can get Zenaida's number. As if they aren't going to pull her phone records.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley
Back