Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #3

LE has said there is even more evidence than what they've made public that corroborates Caylee is deceased. I believe them. You know, this is not the only case or even missing children's case they have to deal with. They are not at Cindy Anthony's disposal to be sent around chasing their tails with non-credible tips, especially when they have evidence Caylee is dead.

There are many other children whose families aren't lying and whose children may still be alive who need their help also. Just one more reason I find it harder and harder to feel compassion for Cindy. I mean, of course I do for her loss of her beloved granddaughter, but I have about had it with her running anybody and everybody she can in circles. That has to stop at some point. She is using resources that other families in pain and in grief need...very selfish and unfair.

If Cindy gets a tip she thinks is credible outside of the Orlando area, she can call herself and speak to the missing children's unit of local LE in those areas. I am SURE they would agree to go check it out for her.

To me the most irritating thing about Cindy is that her statements don't make sense. Let's suppose we go on her theory and Caylee is still alive. The fact is nobody has heard from Caylee or these supposed kidnappers since at least July 15. What makes her think they didn't kill Caylee and dump her body somewhere. It makes no sense. Also, all these so called sightings, can none of these people copy down license plates numbers? I mean really provide an actual tip. Why does Cindy say that she goes to shopping malls and parks in ORLANDO looking for Caylee. Does she really think that with all the media attention to this case that someone would just be walking around with her in baskin robbins? Why would they stay in ORLANDO?

IMO I can't even form an opinion on if she is trying to protect Casey or if she may have been involved. I really believe that the woman we heard on Nancy Grace today has LOST IT. I don't think she was held together by that many strands in the first place, but what little she had has frayed. This woman.......

Seriously, I think the next story from Cindy will be Caylee was abducted by aliens and Casey couldn't tell anybody because she knew no one would believe her.

Quote by Seagull 65 on previous thread: I mean, Casey's not going anywhere, and the truth is not going anywhere, they should pursue every angle just in case. They might be surprised. Who knows?

The truth hasn't been found....the truth is an innocent baby girl laying somewhere all alone. She needs to come home and that is what LE is trying to do.

That is the truth, and because of Casey we are waiting and so is Caylee. She deserves to be found and Casey and her parents are doing everything in their power to stop this.

As usual MOO:mad:

(In my opinion) When all is said and done, and charges come down to whomever the players are, it will read State of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony and maybe State of Florida vs. Cindy Anthony for obstruction, and maybe State of Florida vs. George Anthony for obstruction. While law enforcement investigates, it is up to the State to prosecute if the information is there. The "People" of the State of Florida will have their day in court, I firmly believe. I can't imagine if higher charges are pressed that Orlando would be the venue. Too much prejudice against the family here. The jury pool would be too contaminated.
T

Yes, Amster...he can. However, I am not sure he will continue after all this. (Sigh) If Cindy wanted to stop them from finding Caylee...she may have succeeded. In my honest opinion, I think Cindy knows they are getting very close and is the reason she is out there grandstanding again.

ITA, that's what ran thru my mind as I was reading it. I don't have cable, so I'm reading from you folks. Thanks btw for websleuth website. It's great!

I am watching NG for the 3rd time tonight, I don't think she was how everyone poosted towards Tim tonight. She was Nancy.

Seems the chat is a place we have to be invited into. I have not been invited.

oh really?
i thought any of us could go..
i just don't know how
can anyone help us?
i'm watching the 1am NG show now and Tim is just coming on....i had to pause cuz just seeing his face is making me sad....
and knowing what Nancy does to him.....
just makes me insanely upset.....
she does need to know we're very upset at her

I want to call in next time and comment on Casey's hair and sexy clothes etc.

I am watching NG for the 3rd time tonight, I don't think she was how everyone poosted towards Tim tonight. She was Nancy.

You don't think so???
I'm trying to decide if i should continue on, cuz i'm already so upset...
and i haven't even watched it myself yet...

Since we don't know how to get in chat yet lol...
i hope it's ok to ask this here....
but am i right when i think that Cindy was posting on here tonight pretending not to be here, but defending the Anthony's all over the place?
Was that her????

To me the most irritating thing about Cindy is that her statements don't make sense. Let's suppose we go on her theory and Caylee is still alive. The fact is nobody has heard from Caylee or these supposed kidnappers since at least July 15. What makes her think they didn't kill Caylee and dump her body somewhere. It makes no sense. Also, all these so called sightings, can none of these people copy down license plates numbers? I mean really provide an actual tip. Why does Cindy say that she goes to shopping malls and parks in ORLANDO looking for Caylee. Does she really think that with all the media attention to this case that someone would just be walking around with her in baskin robbins? Why would they stay in ORLANDO?

IMO I can't even form an opinion on if she is trying to protect Casey or if she may have been involved. I really believe that the woman we heard on Nancy Grace today has LOST IT. I don't think she was held together by that many strands in the first place, but what little she had has frayed. This woman.......

Seriously, I think the next story from Cindy will be Caylee was abducted by aliens and Casey couldn't tell anybody because she knew no one would believe her.

Yeah, and expect a gag order soon. Not for the prosecution, but to protect the defense.

but am i right when i think that Cindy was posting on here tonight pretending not to be here, but defending the Anthony's all over the place?
Was that her????

It sure sounded like her or someone close to the family

I am so ready to drag my 5 and 3 yr olds to go search - at least they can accept this child is dead and she had a crappy mean mommy.

and I was kidding - but I am so over this family.

I mean, Casey's not going anywhere, and the truth is not going anywhere, they should pursue every angle just in case. They might be surprised. Who knows?

Oh, but casey is going somewhere, to prison for 17 years, just on charges already proven. Nice thought, seagull, but pretty hard to hope there will be a different outcome when they have proof of decomp of caylee in the trunk. It sounds now after GA's comment about "the body in my daughter's car was not my GD" that he knew all along there was proof of a dead body in there. And CA on NG tonight was trying her best to divert LE and Tim from searching in FL - they must be getting close to where she knows the body is. Very sad.

Was that her????

Wow, I'm lost. Is this why people are going to chat? I don't like chat rooms as well as the forum, and I keep having to sign back in here at the forum. Also, I had all the icons turned off and now they're all back on. Maybe I should just go to bed.

The "tips" the Anthony's claim to be getting are really grinding my nerves...sounds so much like the Petersons.

I would like to think...no, I KNOW if I saw a missing child or adult and was so sure that I would call the family...that I would call 911 FIRST and not let said persons waltz off...not passing the smell test here.

If I was completely sure, that person would have on angry hefty old gal pinning them down until help arrived!

It sure sounded like her or someone close to the family

yeah i thought so

oh and ok i just watched her talk to tim....
nancy is just a.....
aaaahhhhh
i'm refraining from swearing.....
and maybe i'm too sensitive, but when Tim said the words that he's lost his own child....
she should have quit her nasty attitude for ONE SECOND and said the words..."I'm sorry for your loss too Tim"
instead of cutting him off and saying "Tim...Tim....is it true....."
OMG i'm reeling...
i can't even stand it.....
why is she making me so crazy mad right now????

Soyesterday-this is off topic but just wanted to say Im a "Mavid" fan (Michael plus David :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back