Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #3

yeah i thought so

oh and ok i just watched her talk to tim....
nancy is just a.....
aaaahhhhh
i'm refraining from swearing.....
and maybe i'm too sensitive, but when Tim said the words that he's lost his own child....
she should have quit her nasty attitude for ONE SECOND and said the words..."I'm sorry for your loss too Tim"
instead of cutting him off and saying "Tim...Tim....is it true....."
OMG i'm reeling...
i can't even stand it.....
why is she making me so crazy mad right now????

SHe treats Cindy with kid gloves and attacks everyone else, makes me crazy!!

Wow, I'm lost. Is this why people are going to chat? I don't like chat rooms as well as the forum, and I keep having to sign back in here at the forum. Also, I had all the icons turned off and now they're all back on. Maybe I should just go to bed.
I'm not sure if that's why or not, but alot of people left....
and i wanna get into chat! lol
help us!!!!!

I am going to give Gm & GP a hot tip...

Sea Bisqit in the 3rd :D

Maybe then, they will be able to bail out their kid.. :D

Soyesterday-this is off topic but just wanted to say Im a "Mavid" fan (Michael plus David :)

Ohhh nice!
O/T....
Micheal is hot too!!! hehe
i just saw them on tour...
and can i just say.....*sigh*....lol
um yeah....:)
Micheal was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you go to the tour?

No, I would imagine they would continue to think she's a/the main person of interest, but should continue to pursue every avenue. Just in case the child is out there alive, or in case anyone Casey had been in contact with knows something or is a key to what happened. Now, I'm not sure if I'm making sense! Too tired

I believe a tipline was set up right off, and they are following those tips, but as they have said, IIRC, they are following the facts, and since all Casey has given them is lies, how can they believe anything she says. Her words and behavior, ie, Fusian fun, scream out clearly that this mother has no concern for her child at all. Even if Caylee were with a trusted friend, shouldn't she still be concerned? Wouldn't you be? And missing her? I wanted to believe that Caylee was ok, and Casey was just keeping her from her mom, but even I have to say that not only does it look like Caylee is a citizen of heaven now, but that both Cindy and George have knowledge of it, and are covering for Casey.
The facts are bringing, and have been bringing LE to the conclusion that Caylee is singing with the angels now.
I don't think Cindy knew where Caylee was when she called 911 but I suspect that she found out within a day or two, and turned her focus to helping Casey since she could no longer help Caylee, from her own perspective. And since Casey was in jail, she had to have been told by someone else...jmo...
I hope I don't feel bad about posting this. It is only my thoughts for the moment...

To me the most irritating thing about Cindy is that her statements don't make sense. Let's suppose we go on her theory and Caylee is still alive. The fact is nobody has heard from Caylee or these supposed kidnappers since at least July 15. What makes her think they didn't kill Caylee and dump her body somewhere. It makes no sense. Also, all these so called sightings, can none of these people copy down license plates numbers? I mean really provide an actual tip. Why does Cindy say that she goes to shopping malls and parks in ORLANDO looking for Caylee. Does she really think that with all the media attention to this case that someone would just be walking around with her in baskin robbins? Why would they stay in ORLANDO?

IMO I can't even form an opinion on if she is trying to protect Casey or if she may have been involved. I really believe that the woman we heard on Nancy Grace today has LOST IT. I don't think she was held together by that many strands in the first place, but what little she had has frayed. This woman.......

Seriously, I think the next story from Cindy will be Caylee was abducted by aliens and Casey couldn't tell anybody because she knew no one would believe her.

Yeah, she has it in her head that she has to instantly refute anything that looks bad on Casey, no matter how silly her stories/fibs/theories sound. She needs to move to a "no comment" policy. Seriously.

Why don't you guys come join us in chat? We'd love to have ya! We're all watching NG too!

Yes, Amster...he can. However, I am not sure he will continue after all this. (Sigh) If Cindy wanted to stop them from finding Caylee...she may have succeeded. In my honest opinion, I think Cindy knows they are getting very close and is the reason she is out there grandstanding again.

I agree. About Cindy knowing they are getting close....

Do you remember how much time was between the 2nd 911 call by Cindy and the 3rd? And, was George home?

I still can't get my head around Cindy going on national tv & admitting she DOESN'T want people to help TES search.

Unless Cindy knows for a FACT that Caylee is ALIVE..... it just doesn't make sense that any person could simply explain away ALL the preliminary evidence & ALL the changing stories we've heard and GAMBLE that there's NO CHANCE the child could possibly be deceased.

It just does NOT make sense to cheat Caylee of the chance to be found just because you are comfortable claiming the evidence must be wrong.

What if you're wrong & the evidence IS RIGHT???

Poor Caylee.

I don't understand it either. This is a level of denial that completely baffles me.

I do have a couple of comments after watching the show: It's really obvious to me that Cindy does not want anyone, including TM, looking for a deceased Caylee. He seems like a very honorable man and I can't imagine he would want to continue to do something that the family did not fully support.

Secondly, this case has really gotten under the skin of NG and she cannot reign in the prosecutor that is so ingrained in who she is. I don't blame her for that - look at all of us here. It's gotten under our skin as well. I do wish she would be more respectful of her guests, especially someone like Tim who is there doing something so worthwhile. But Nancy really wants to solve this case, and I respect that, whether I agree with her tactics or not.

Sure:

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

then enter

You don't have to put in a password, but you might have to update java if it doesn't work at first. Other than that it's easy :)

Ok. I did that but it will not connect unless I do not put a nickname in and I have to login as guest. How do I do it so that I am not just a "guest?"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13
Back