Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

All the doo doo is hitting the proverbial fan at the House of A.

Lee and Cindy are supposedly in the midst of this pandemonium announcement that Caylee's been gone for 31 days.

Mom is threatening to get LE involved and Lee is explaining the urgency and seriousness to his sister.

Now with all heck broken loose, Lee skeedaddles off to Tony's to pick up Casey's belongings.

WHY??? WHY??? WHY???

Does she have a toiletries emergency? We know of the "perp walk" but Casey can make do and preen with what's available on Hopespring.

I could accept Lee is looking for clues as to Caylee's whereabouts, but if that's the case, he'd let the computer be when he discovered it was blanked, and move off to his next piece of potential Caylee-locating evidence.
And if he is in a hurry to gret back to his potential biggest source of info, his sister, what the heck is he doing for 2 hours or so?

Other than the comp (had it been working) there is nothing he tells about that can't be scanned in a few seconds to seek clues and info.

Something soooooooo doesn't fit. Wouldn't you be tossing Casery's stuff in the car and hightailin it back to Hopespring to be there as one of the most shocking things you've ever heard is unfolding?

Just wonderin....

I don't think she used the Amscot dumpster ~ just my opinion. I think she put the car there to mask the odor coming from the car. I entertained the idea she would've used a dumpster at Sawgrass until the resident who posted here said there's only one dumpster. So, my theory now is she may have chosen one that another type of business used, such as a restaurant, or some other business with "smelly garbage".

I thought the same thing about her using the dumpster at Sawgrass. Surely she wouldn't be STUPID enough to leave something in the dumpster same place she abandoned the car, especially with the smell in the car being so bad.

I personally think that Casey is just so smart, she IS STUPID!!! I still think that is why she's out on bail AND BEING ALLOWED TO USE HER COMPUTER. Hellloooo!!!

They are just giving her enough rope to hang herself. She was useless to them sitting in jail and reading.

I do not understand a grandmother who calls her granddaughter a mistake.
Same with saying to her own daughter that her giving birth to a beautiful child is a mistake.
A good mistake?
That language (Lee's statement) is vile and offensive to me.

How in the world can you understand a person that calls a gift of life a mistake?

IMO, she set the stage for a disaster and her negative comments contributed to the elimination of this precious child.

I had my daughter at 17.When she ask me if she was a mistake I would say no sweety you weren't a mistake you were a good surprise:) That always seem to make her day:) I cant understand how anyone could say it was a mistake makes my blood boil:furious:

And how did he do that if all of the yahoo emails prior to July 15 had been deleted?

Also what could have been in the emails that Casey needed to be erased? And who were the to?

because the interview was the 29th, he had collected the passwords etc for phone, eamil yada from Casey, There's a phone call? jail tape? that tells us this. He visted Casey the 28th, I believe that was the 1st time in jail.

I thought the same thing about her using the dumpster at Sawgrass. Surely she wouldn't be STUPID enough to leave something in the dumpster same place she abandoned the car, especially with the smell in the car being so bad.

I personally think that Casey is just so smart, she IS STUPID!!! I still think that is why she's out on bail AND BEING ALLOWED TO USE HER COMPUTER. Hellloooo!!!

They are just giving her enough rope to hang herself. She was useless to them sitting in jail and reading.
There's also a shopping center right next door to Sawgrass with several dumpsters. Or maybe one by a Chinese restaurant? I just mention that because I worked in a business that shared a dumpster with one, and sometimes it was almost unbearable to go near it.

Oh I see what you're saying! I hadn't really thought of her going out of town to dispose of Caylee, but yes, it's sure possible.

Good catch! If the gas gauge was broken, she sure wouldn't want to take any chances of running out of gas and someone stopping to help her. They would have suspected something with the smell.

You think AH gave Casey a head's up prior to their arrival? That would be interesting to know, for sure.
Oh, OK. My Mom had texted me something about it.5:30PM, July15th
This is the text KC sent AH that made me think KC knew it was time to clean her computer. Wouldn't this have been about the time AH and CA were looking for her?

All the doo doo is hitting the proverbial fan at the House of A.

Lee and Cindy are supposedly in the midst of this pandemonium announcement that Caylee's been gone for 31 days.

Mom is threatening to get LE involved and Lee is explaining the urgency and seriousness to his sister.

Now with all heck broken loose, Lee skeedaddles off to Tony's to pick up Casey's belongings.

WHY??? WHY??? WHY???

Does she have a toiletries emergency? We know of the "perp walk" but Casey can make do and preen with what's available on Hopespring.

I could accept Lee is looking for clues as to Caylee's whereabouts, but if that's the case, he'd let the computer be when he discovered it was blanked, and move off to his next piece of potential Caylee-locating evidence.
And if he is in a hurry to gret back to his potential biggest source of info, his sister, what the heck is he doing for 2 hours or so?

Other than the comp (had it been working) there is nothing he tells about that can't be scanned in a few seconds to seek clues and info.

Something soooooooo doesn't fit. Wouldn't you be tossing Casery's stuff in the car and hightailin it back to Hopespring to be there as one of the most shocking things you've ever heard is unfolding?

Just wonderin....

I got a naggin' idea and prob'ly too far fetched, but i bet if they got a warrant for Lee's and or Mallory's computers--Casey's hard drive info would be on there.

Have 4 puters across this desk for boxin', the drives/files are backed to each. Just a thought...

I just heard Lee's chuckles and laugh on Nancy Grace. I know it's probably already been discussed, but I think the first chuckle is confirming that the smell is something really bad without actually saying it. The second laugh when talking about George surviving the drive home in the car sounds almost like he wants to cry. It's a desperate sounding laugh in an unreal situation for a young man. Just my opinion.

my hunch is casey had threatened to harm caylee before

the parents knew this and when they finally reached the breaking point of wanting to see her and then called the police THEY knew what she had done... they never thought she would go thru with it.. but with the scent in the vehicle they all knew

Oh, OK. My Mom had texted me something about it.5:30PM, July15th
This is the text KC sent AH that made me think KC knew it was time to clean her computer. Wouldn't this have been about the time AH and CA were looking for her?

I think Casey would have hauled bunz, had she any clue her mother was on the way.

I think the blue screen is a Lee thang, at least that's what I gathered from police reponses and them pitching him a hint that they've already been there.

I posted this already....but I keep getting booted off...ugg

But why did CA take Tonys truck to the car wash? could she have moved the baby again to another location....

Yeah, Lee mentions that Casey told him she had done a "stake out" on the apt. after Caylee was missing - this was during the smell conversation. (creepy)

But I wonder if that's another nugget of truth- and she did a "stake out" on which is the best dumpster. When I lived in OrLAHndo- my apt complex had an automatic compacter- so it smushed it and sealed it. She could have shopped around and found the very best dumpster. Some reek- she could have thought that would cover the smell.

Who knows? I'm thinking if she's in that landfill- she's gone! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I'm thinking right there wi:waitasec::furious:th you regarding the landfill. I just don't think she would just randomly pick one without knowing the pick up times.

And I agree with you about the nugget of truth...it's like she uses that as a way to remember the lie. I don't know how she keeps up with her lies.

Good catch! If the gas gauge was broken, she sure wouldn't want to take any chances of running out of gas and someone stopping to help her. They would have suspected something with the smell.
I go back to there being some little bit of truth to her saying "she's close" (paraphrased). I don't think she went to the trouble of driving out of town with her. MOO

my hunch is casey had threatened to harm caylee before

the parents knew this and when they finally reached the breaking point of wanting to see her and then called the police THEY knew what she had done... they never thought she would go thru with it.. but with the scent in the vehicle they all knew

Could be, April-may was when Ricardo mentions Casey complains about her life sucking because of her kid...sometime in there Casey got that b-day check from her grandparents and ripped them off. Think in that time frame she also borrowed money from Ryan..400.00 bucks--for rent to her parents ;)

sorry....I just noticed that I keep typeing CA for casey ....instead of KC.....sorry

I posted this already....but I keep getting booted off...ugg

But why did CA take Tonys truck to the car wash? could she have moved the baby again to another location....

I know! Not only that but why does le seem so interested in which car wash it was?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindazKeeprzz69*
Back