Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

Hey TakeNote! Welcome to WS.

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter.

:blowkiss:

50 miles away..
is where the baby is....

one hour away to drive to dump the body and one hour to get back to her
regular routine......whatever that was- i dont know and im telling right now
i dont want to know what her regular routine was

she is one of the skerrrrrrrrrrriest people i have ever seen or heard

which brings me to my next point which is

I CAN NOT STAND THE SOUND OF HER VOICE LET ALONE HER FACE

:furious:

i dont think i will eve use the word "A B S O L U T E L Y " ever again in my life.......:eek::eek::eek::eek::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

she is dangerous - if i were in the same house i would have to sleep with
a knife under my pillow :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Did you guys notice the time gap the day Tony picked Casey up at amscot?

The manager at amscot says he first noticed the car in the parking lot at 7am on the 27th

Casey didn't call Tony until 11:00 - 11:30am for a ride

Why the 4 hour time gap & what was Casey doing during those 4 hours?

Showering & changing her clothes somewhere maybe?

What was she doing

A computer hard drive can be wiped with the right device. But, here's the rub. It sounds like most of the emails and photos of KC was put on Yahoo and other file sharing sites. Wiping the hard drive would not remove them from the sharing sites. And it frankly doesn't sound like any of these players was smart enough to even wipe the hard drive. My bet is that laptop was a forensic investigators dream.

I come back all the way around to being suspicious of this whole family - because of the smell. Everyone of them admits the smell was like death - yet they took steps to clean the evidence. That doesn't make sense because they all clearly knew something was wrong even before they got to the car. The comment by Amy that the parents were scared to look in the trunk speaks volumes. They knew what it was, they knew they hadn't seen the girls, and they were admittedly frightened about what they would find. So why wash clothes and destroy evidence?

I agree.....I had a daughter die at age 7 ....24hrs after she got sick....and people came to help around the house.....and they did the laundry....I was soooo up set that they even washed her clothes.....I wanted to have something that smelled like her.....

I'm so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what that pain feels like. :hug:

I don't know how to wipe one out either -I've only done it once and it WAS NOT intentional! :eek:

Yup Pink Panther- that sketches me out too about the on or off. Why was he gone for over 2 hours to retrieve her stuff from there??

Something is off about the whole laptop story.
Kim something is off with this whole family!!!!jmo

You know Casey could have drove a 100 miles away to dispose of Caylee's body.

It's so frustrating.......Where do you even begin to look for her?

Unless Casey talks I think the only way we are ever going to find Caylee is if somebody happens upon her by chance.

ya and i thought i heard somewhere that differnt city (perhaps Leesberg?) does not use landfill they incinerate(burn) trash:eek::eek::eek:

Hey TakeNote! Welcome to WS.

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter.

:blowkiss:

Thanks.....I have been a lurker since the whole case started and just a few days ago joined the group:) Im very addicted! I told my husband its like a novel.....you just cant put it down....I think because I lost my daughter and have gone thru so much grief and pain....it just really hit me hard that CA has done this....most of all ....not telling where that little baby is....the family needs to know....so they can begin to heal....

A computer hard drive can be wiped with the right device. But, here's the rub. It sounds like most of the emails and photos of KC was put on Yahoo and other file sharing sites. Wiping the hard drive would not remove them from the sharing sites. And it frankly doesn't sound like any of these players was smart enough to even wipe the hard drive. My bet is that laptop was a forensic investigators dream.

I come back all the way around to being suspicious of this whole family - because of the smell. Everyone of them admits the smell was like death - yet they took steps to clean the evidence. That doesn't make sense because they all clearly knew something was wrong even before they got to the car. The comment by Amy that the parents were scared to look in the trunk speaks volumes. They knew what it was, they knew they hadn't seen the girls, and they were admittedly frightened about what they would find. So why wash clothes and destroy evidence?

I totally agree. CA told AH that they were afraid that they would open the trunk and either find KC or Caylee!

This family is completely off the wall! (My opinion.)

If I recall correctly, it appeared to me from AH's phone records that she sent a text to Casey after CA called her. Maybe KC knew CA was looking for her, but didn't know when she would find her. Maybe she was deleting everything when TonE saw her on the computer. Have to go back and check AH's phone records.

You think AH gave Casey a head's up prior to their arrival? That would be interesting to know, for sure.

The police can't just pick up anything they want. They need permission. They probably first asked if they could check all the numbers on her phone because they went there believing, at first, that they had a missing child.

Good point. This has been going on for so long now that I get my timeline messed up. Thanks!:)

I was wondering the same thing. What would have been incriminating, or why? Why was it necessary to delete certain photos? I don't know. Then again, I'm kinda glad I don't think like KC! :crazy: Not exactly a compliment to think like KC, LOL.
I'm sure LE has found out the answers by now and maybe we'll know some day. :)

It would not be impossible for Casey to have put her in the dumpster... the weight is not what LP is talking about. If Caylee was dead in the trunk for a number of days, she might have needed help... a dead body starts to liquefy and the fluids leak out. That's why he said it would be like picking up a bag of stew. Liquid leaks.
I agree that he is throwing theories out there... but he very well might know more than we think, too. He is in touch with the detectives on this case, and who knows what he might have found out. Also... remember Casey talked a LOT to RD and the female BG... they have probably told LP a lot of things we won't hear about until the trial.

ya and i thought i heard somewhere that differnt city (perhaps Leesberg?) does not use landfill they incinerate(burn) trash:eek::eek::eek:
I think though in this case I read they'd be able to know exactly where the trash from the Amscot dumpster was put in the landfill.

I dont know if LP knows anything .....but for the car to have that much smell in it after all the time it spent at the toe place.....something must have leaked out to keep that awful smell.....just my thoughts....:)

Maybe LP consulted an expert based on what we all know about the maggots.

It would not be impossible for Casey to have put her in the dumpster... the weight is not what LP is talking about. If Caylee was dead in the trunk for a number of days, she might have needed help... a dead body starts to liquefy and the fluids leak out. That's why he said it would be like picking up a bag of stew. Liquid leaks.
I agree that he is throwing theories out there... but he very well might know more than we think, too. He is in touch with the detectives on this case, and who knows what he might have found out. Also... remember Casey talked a LOT to RD and the female BG... they have probably told LP a lot of things we won't hear about until the trial.
I agree with you about the decomposition, and even the possibility of the bag(s) leaking, but who would help Casey do this if Caylee's body had gotten to that point? Certainly that person would smell it too and ask questions ~ and then there'd be a witness.

Thanks.....I have been a lurker since the whole case started and just a few days ago joined the group:) Im very addicted! I told my husband its like a novel.....you just cant put it down....I think because I lost my daughter and have gone thru so much grief and pain....it just really hit me hard that CA has done this....most of all ....not telling where that little baby is....the family needs to know....so they can begin to heal....

I am so sorry for your loss! My husband lost his oldest son at 16... you don't ever forget pain like that. Bless you!
I'm like you... it's so hard for me to understand any mother hurting her kids, much less kill them. Every time I see that beautiful little girl's face it breaks my heart! She deserved MUCH better!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back